From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 06:42:27 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Mon, 9 May 2022 12:42 UTC

On 2022-05-08 11:00 p.m., The True Doctor wrote:
> On 09/05/2022 05:42, Idlehands wrote:

>>> That's the only thing you woke bigots can ever say to anyone who has
>>> a different opinion to you, because you can't defend a single thing
>>> that you claim believe in.

>>> I'm not the one hijacking a TV show and repurposing it to spread
>>> homosexual propaganda to a predominately heterosexual audience.
>>>

>> Still waiting for you to prove this ridiculous claim about the
>> audience, and your attempts to turn your words onto myself is a
>> perfect example of a bully attempting to gaslight his way our of the
>> hole he has dug himself.
>>

> You are the one bulling people who don't agree with your woke ideology.
> I'm still waiting for you to justify it using a logical and rational
> argument. Who should an audience which is 90% heterosexual be subjected
> to a gay agenda and have their show hijacked and the main protagonist
> who has been heterosexual for over 50 years turned gay? How is that
> supposed to appeal to them? Who is this show supposed to be for? Why
> should the majority be made to suffer in order to appease a minority of
> extreme left wing bigots who want everything to be about them and only
> them?

Blah blah blah.......I am not the one writing the hostile word salads in
a angry defensive mode trying to overwhelm anyone who dares asks a
question. Only bullies do that.

So prove the majority of viewers are white heterosexual males, should be
simple for you because you keep stating it.

--
The very powerful and very stupid have one thing in common. They don't
alter their views to match the facts.

They alter the facts to match their views.

Doctor Who The Face of Evil, Part 4, January 22, 1977
(Binky couldn't name the episode)

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o We have the Fourteenth Doctor - and he is a man

By: The Last Doctor on Sun, 8 May 2022

230The Last Doctor