If you are a fatalist, what can you do about it? -- Ann Edwards-Duff

arts / rec.arts.tv

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o [OT] Dating the "woke"

By: Rhino on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Pluted Pup

o Wrestling news: Raw and NXT from last week, Mania tickets

By: brian henke on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: brian henke

o Bill Maher: FBI Raid Might Have Saved "Martyr" Trump From Losing To DeSantis In

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Benoit Charles

o Netflix's "Purple Hearts" Director Defends Movie Against Criticism It's "Racist"

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Guy arrested for suggesting FBI members should die, not real threat

By: NoBody on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: NoBody

o Re: The lakes are drying up!!! No, people are using all the water in the rivers

By: trotsky on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o What Did You Watch? 2022-08-14 (Sunday)

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: CNN: Democrats despise the idea of a 3rd political party more than Republica

By: trotsky on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Sickening.

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

11

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Guy arrested for suggesting FBI members should die, not real threat

By: trotsky on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o This just in.

By: trotsky on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Nexstar Says Average CW Viewer Is

By: anim8rfsk on Tue, 16 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: BBC: Muslim apes threaten J.K. Rowling over support for Rushdie

By: BTR1701 on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Witch Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o News: Interesting - JOHN WICK Prequel Series THE CONTINENTAL Moves to Peacock fr

By: Ian J. Ball on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Midgets Gone Wild

By: chromebook test on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o INFOWARS ——► TRUMP'S NIECE CLAIM

By: Ras Tafarian on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ras Tafarian

o Starbucks Doesn’t Want Mail-In V

By: Norm Chomsky on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Norm Chomsky

o Re: BBC: Muslim apes threaten J.K. Rowling over support for Rushdie

By: trotsky on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o WASHINGTON D.C. ——► ["R"] LIZ C

By: Ras Tafarian on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ras Tafarian

o Time after Time: A History of "Shada" from The Essential Doctor Who

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o We return you now to your regularly scheduled programming

By: chromebook test on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: chromebook test

o Re: dirty bomb threats by Trump supporters

By: A Friend on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: shawn

o Re: To stop inflation, we're going to pour several hundred billion $$$ into the

By: trotsky on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: dirty bomb threats by Trump supporters

By: trotsky on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Fox "News" in full horseshit mode.

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

10

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o NORTHWOODS LAW

By: BTR1701 on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o [OT] Cat fight!

By: Rhino on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: BBC: Muslim apes threaten J.K. Rowling over support for Rushdie

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: dirty bomb threats by Trump supporters

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Room at the Top (1958)

By: Adam H. Kerman on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o The Changing of the Jewish Guard at CNN

By: Pluted Pup on Mon, 15 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Pluted Pup

o What If Adam Sandler Wasn't Fired From SNL?

By: tmc1982 on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: tmc1982

o [OT] The Valley of Greta

By: Rhino on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

30

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Your Name

o [OT] An unusual life

By: Rhino on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o R.I.P., ROGER E. MOSLEY - T.C. Magnum P.I.

By: anim8rfsk on Sun, 7 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: suzeeq

o Happy Days Are Here Again

By: chromebook test on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: chromebook test

o l o n t v interviews the antenna man

By: chromebook test on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: chromebook test

o [OT] Russians opposing Putin getting turned in to police by their

By: Rhino on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

24

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o Excuses?

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o This just in from Marjorie Taylor Greene.

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o MAGAs are the best!

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o $20

By: chromebook test on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: chromebook test

o Re: BBC: Climate QUEERS vandalize French golf course

By: BTR1701 on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: "Right to Repair" a DISASTER in the making

By: Ed Stasiak on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

24

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o Re: Alec Baldwin movie changes title to: "I Killed a Girl and I Liked It!"

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "Espionage is free speech."

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o The depths of depravity.

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o I wonder if Trump will beg?

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: And Biden wants MILLIONS more of these people in the U.S.

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: BBC: Climate QUEERS vandalize French golf course

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Top 11 Benefits of the Inflation Reduction Act.

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Strong Gun control wins again!! Israel

By: trotsky on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Anne Heche, Star of 'Another World' and 'Men in Trees', Dies at 53

By: anim8rfsk on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

22

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o [VIDEO] Anne Heche In Hospital After Crashing Her Car

By: Alan Smithee on Sat, 6 Aug 2022

31

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Anniversary of Biden's "Peace in our time" Afghan "victory" coming up

By: Ubiquitous on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Nichelle Nichols - I Kissed A Jew and I Liked It

By: chromebook test on Sun, 31 Jul 2022

122

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o [OT] Political interviews in the old days

By: Rhino on Wed, 27 Jul 2022

134

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Micky DuPree

o Amazon plans new TV show called "Ring Nation" to debut in September

By: super70s on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: super70s

o Lauren Boebert

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: super70s

o Re: BBC: WOG stabs Salman Rushdie in the neck, onstage

By: moviePig on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: The sad attempts by leftist academics to deny the reality that

By: moviePig on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Alan Smithee

o Ping Adam

By: Rhino on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o Sounds about right.

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

22

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: moviePig

o What Did You Watch? 2022-08-12 (Friday)

By: Ubiquitous on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ian J. Ball

o Trump's new excuse for espionage.

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Anniversary of Biden's "Peace in our time" Afghan "victory" coming up

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Find your Private Jet

By: jaouad zarrabi on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: jaouad zarrabi

o Re: Anniversary of Biden's "Peace in our time" Afghan "victory" coming up

By: Adam H. Kerman on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Top 10 Stories of the 2021-22 TV Season, Part 3

By: brian henke on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: brian henke

o Wrestling news: Last week's shows

By: brian henke on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: brian henke

o Douchebag alert.

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o This Radiohead song is dedicated to Trump.

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Biden's groveling before murderous Saudi, one guy's opinion

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Gun control WINS again!!!

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Gun control WINS again!!!

By: BTR1701 on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o New name for Republicans.:

By: trotsky on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Hindsdale, Illinois, is racism central

By: TitaniumSafeDrillbit on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

10

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Re: BBC: Man CAUGHT filling paddling pool!!!

By: Adam H. Kerman on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Leaked plot summary for every episode of House of the Dragon

By: chromebook test on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Re: More Punjabi apeism. Three men attack man with axes in Toronto

By: kensi on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: kensi

o [OT] Chews or News

By: Rhino on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o [OT] An interesting contrast re racism

By: Rhino on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o "Quitting To Spend More Time With Himself": Jeffrey Toobin Announces Departure F

By: Ubiquitous on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o I Was In "What Is A Woman": It Was The Hardest Thing I Ever Did, But I'd Do It A

By: Ubiquitous on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Denise Richards Reveals The Reason She Ended "Very Toxic" Marriage With Charlie

By: Ubiquitous on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "Friends" Star Lisa Kudrow Says The Show Had "No Business" Adding Storylines Abo

By: Ubiquitous on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Kathy Hilton Mistakes Lizzo For Fictional T™XÚ[Ý\à Character, Viewers Melt Down

By: Ubiquitous on Sat, 13 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: A.G. Merrick Garland is a Jewish liberal Democrat

By: Adam H. Kerman on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Dimensional Traveler

o Re: Would CNN still be in business if it weren't for Trump?

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Breaking news: warrant to be de-classified.

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Trump breaking the law per usual.

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: ZZyXX

o [OT] The cows are loose!

By: Rhino on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o My public library is addressing lack of inclusivity (was: Hindsdale, Illinois, i

By: Adam H. Kerman on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Re: BBC: New Chinoid virus. They'll eat anything

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o [OT] Oscar Peterson honoured with a coin

By: Rhino on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: The Horny Goat

o TV news for August 7 through 11

By: anim8rfsk on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: "Right to Repair" a DISASTER in the making

By: moviePig on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: chromebook test

o death of David McCullough

By: Adam H. Kerman on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o - Masks - Cloth Mask - Gloves - Thermometers - Face Shields -

By: jaouad zarrabi on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

13

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Five More Offbeat Superhero Movies Like ‘The_Hyperions’

By: Ubiquitous on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: A.G. Merrick Garland is a Jewish liberal Democrat

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o This will be great.

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: BBC Now the QUEERS are blaming the government for THEM getting monkeypox!!

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Putin Trump TERROR Alert ! ! (Mar-a-Lago)

By: bruce bowser on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: In California, the citizens need to enforce the laws (cops don't)

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Vegetarian women 33% more likely to experience hip fractures

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Ezra 'Flash' Miller Charged with Burglary

By: A Friend on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

32

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: More right wing hypocrisy.

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: More Punjabi apeism. Three men attack man with axes in Toronto (VIDEO)

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: APES.

By: trotsky on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o The Empire Never Ended - Inflation = Debasement

By: chromebook test on Fri, 12 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: chromebook test

o Wrestling news: Vince-hush money, coming and going

By: brian henke on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Holy cow is he stupid.

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o What kind of criminal pleads the Fifth 440 times?

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

14

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Question for right wing guys.

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Kevin Smith. Guardian of the woke a---holes.

By: moviePig on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o MAGAt in Cincinnati attacks FBI field office.

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o [OT] Assault by log

By: Rhino on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: "Intimacy coordinators." READ this lunacy

By: Adam H. Kerman on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o Re: Nancy Pelosi called China "A strong democracy."

By: NoBody on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

22

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Re: Canadian hockey: The lib media NEVER made such a fuss when a

By: David Johnston on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: David Johnston

o Bad news for Kevin Spacey

By: Rhino on Fri, 5 Aug 2022

17

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Alan Smithee

o Welcome to Uber for Bank Accounts

By: jaouad zarrabi on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: jaouad zarrabi

o Re: A $7.5 billion award against a company whose employee murdered a customer?

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 27 Jul 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: SearchWarrantStation

o Re: The dykefication of female characters in Hollywood. Sandman.

By: anim8rfsk on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: New TV series centres on Democrats

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: META's intelligent Chatbot released to U.S. public.

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Hey, Trotsky; about those 4 murdered Muslim men...

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o I love this guy!

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Nancy Pelosi called China "A strong democracy."

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Nancy Pelosi called China "A strong democracy."

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: The dykefication of female characters in Hollywood. Sandman.

By: trotsky on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o [OT] Milk in bags

By: Rhino on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

28

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: META's intelligent Chatbot released to U.S. public.

By: anim8rfsk on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: Johnny Depp gets to be King of France. Amber Heard? Gets

By: anim8rfsk on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: anim8rfsk

o HONOLULU ——► [STALKERS] N.Z. "k

By: EJECT VICTORINO on Thu, 11 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: EJECT VICTORINO

o THE PAIN - Winter Is Coming: The Bonfire Of The Subscriptions

By: chromebook test on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: chromebook test

o What Did You Watch? 2022-08-09 (Tuesday)

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Arthur Lipscomb

o [OT] The decline of journalism

By: Rhino on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o "Boycott!": John Leguizamo Insta-Rants After James Franco Lands Role Of Fidel Ca

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

28

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: moviePig

o [OT] Man attends own funeral, then dies several days later

By: Rhino on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: A Friend

o Colbert Celebrates FBI Raid On Mar-A-Lago: "It's Christmas ... We All Got The Pr

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "A League Of Their Own" Reboot Embraces "Queer Culture" And Modern Gender Theory

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "Strutting Out Of The Werkroom": Drag Queen Coming To Disney+ In New Marvel Teen

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Nancy Pelosi called China "A strong democracy."

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Brave Trump pleads the Fifth.

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o HONOLULU ——► [STALKING] N.Z. "k

By: Ras Tafarian on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ras Tafarian

o Re: How can I best use the FBI to my advantage?

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

10

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: A $7.5 billion award against a company whose employee murdered a customer?

By: Adam H. Kerman on Wed, 27 Jul 2022

19

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: BTR1701

o Re: BBC: How Democrat sending the FBI after Trump was not good for

By: moviePig on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: moviePig

o Ted Cruz, sounding like an idiot as usual.

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Asians object in Canada to being named danger to public after being...danger

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o "Battle Stations!": MSNBC Analyst Says If Republicans Win They'll Cancel Electio

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 26 Jul 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o "Exploitative And Preachy": Kevin Bacon LGBTQ Thriller "They/Them" Gets Eviscera

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Otto J. Makela

o What is this malarkey?

By: trotsky on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Republican who opposed Trump loses election

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Finally, a U.S. bill that makes economic sense.

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Emmett Till was probably a rapist in the making.

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Emmett Till was probably a rapist in the making.

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Muslim murders in New Mexico--it sure as shit wasn't a liberal.

By: trotsky on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: FOX. San Fran Tenderloin infested with hundreds of drug dealers

By: BTR1701 on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

39

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o If the Raid on Mar-a-Lago Was Not Justified, Then What?

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Watch: Chuck Schumer Sorta Gives the Game Away on FBI's Mar-a-Lago Raid During M

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o NYC Mayor Requires Photos of Job Applicants So Their Race

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Bidenflation. Brits facing $5000/year energy bills

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Why is this so vague?

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: How can I best use the FBI to my advantage?

By: trotsky on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o PnP

By: TomBenton on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o What Did You Watch? 2022-07-26 (Tuesday)

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 27 Jul 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Micky DuPree

o This is Why Riding NYC Subways is a Nightmare

By: BTR1701 on Mon, 25 Jul 2022

15

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Micky DuPree

o Dark Brandon.

By: trotsky on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

3

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: super70s

o [OT] Coffee shop advertises openings but informs applicants that

By: Rhino on Wed, 10 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o Pete Davidson In Trauma Therapy Over Kanye West Taunts: Report

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: NathanCrossBot

o ForeverBotheringIdiots executes search warrant

By: AlexJones@GITMOiguan on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: AlexJones@GITMOiguan

o GQPs vow to waste millions of more dollars!

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Alex Jones Mailed Wife Nude Pic To Trumpers

By: bruce bowser on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: bruce bowser

o DVD of The Orville Season 3

By: Rhino on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o This just in from Jeff Tiedrich.

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o [OT] Humour in a "woke" age

By: Rhino on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rhino

o Biden, CNN, and Credibility - Can the president stage a political comeback by br

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Another Trump failure.

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Trump

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

2

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Democrats have FBI harrassing Trump the way they used the IRS to

By: moviePig on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

5

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o "RichA:" But but but Trump's freedoms!

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Winter Is Coming: The Bonfire Of The Subscriptions

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: FOX. San Fran Tenderloin infested with hundreds of drug dealers

By: BTR1701 on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Chris Pratt Mocks Woke Critics Of "The Terminal List" By Touting Audience Stats,

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

6

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What CNN and MSNBC Can Learn From the New York Times - Consumers may trust them

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "Inflation Has Gone Nuts": "Pawn Stars"' Rick Harrison Says More Young People Ar

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Democrats have FBI harrassing Trump the way they used the IRS to harrass oth

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Axios: Biden about the flood the border with MORE illegals!!

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Democrats have FBI harrassing Trump the way they used the IRS to harrass oth

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Bill Maher Unloads On American Society For Encouraging People To Celebrate Being

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

8

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o [OT] Actor and ex-cop start to reverse "woke" policing in Britain

By: Rhino on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

9

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Psycho Anne Heche, part-time lesbian, goes insane, rams car into building

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: 59 million people (35% of working-age population) are on welfare

By: ZZyXX on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: 59 million people (35% of working-age population) are on welfare in the U.S.

By: trotsky on Tue, 9 Aug 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Fake Webb photo. It was a joke, played on the science-illiterate

By: chromebook test on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Senate traitors pass climate/health bill = INFLATION KEEPS GETTING WORSE!!

By: trotsky on Mon, 8 Aug 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: trotsky

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192

There are currently 128 users online
Total messages: 2,301,117