Yea from the table of my memory I'll wipe away all trivial fond records. -- Hamlet

arts / rec.arts.tv

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o CBS "News" Dragged For Downplaying Massacre Of Israeli Civilians

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: A Friend

o We Now Have 'Ebony Alerts' in California

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

10

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: BTR1701

o "The Pendragon Cycle" Debuts First Sneak Peek Of Behind-The-Scenes Filming Of Ep

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: CBS News: No more forced gay propaganda at hockey games

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: BTR1701

o Wrestling news: Fastlane, Adam Cole, MJF

By: brian henke on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: brian henke

o Joel McHale Responds To Dis From Chevy Chase: "Feeling’s Mutual, Bud"

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "Seinfeld" Star Julia Louis-Dreyfus Is In The Dark About Rumored Reunion, She Sa

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o No carbon tax in Nevada, gas still $5.50

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

10

6 Months 7 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o death of Suzanne Somers

By: Adam H. Kerman on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: super70s

o SNL 10/14

By: super70s on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: trotsky

o FCC Wants Consumers to Get Refunds for Cable TV Contract Blackouts

By: BTR1701 on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

16

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Man Wins Women's NYC Skateboarding Finals

By: moviePig on Mon, 27 Jun 2022

39

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-10-12 (Thursday)

By: Ian J. Ball on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o [OT] Who helps fund Hamas (aside from Iran)?

By: Rhino on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-10-13 (Friday)

By: Ian J. Ball on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

12

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-10-14 (Saturday)

By: Ubiquitous on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

8

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: William Hartnell predicted Doctor Who "could go on forever"

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 16 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Closet Queer Traitor TUBERVILLE doubles down on block on military nominees afte

By: The Shark on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: The Horny Goat

o A great poster for your kid's room

By: Peeler on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: The Horny Goat

o How do you Kill File all those new posts (ส

By: Bill Idgerant on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

42

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: shawn

o "The View" Hosts Condemn Hamas Over Brutal Attacks: "We Are Witnessing True Evil

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Selected programming for Oct. 16-20, 2023

By: Robin Miller on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

11

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: BTR1701

o Pete Davidson's Best 'Saturday Night Live' Sketches, Ranked

By: tmc1982 on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: tmc1982

o SNL Spoofs Barbie With Pete Davidson's 'I'm Just Pete' Music Video

By: tmc1982 on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: tmc1982

o What Did You Watch? 2023-10-11 (Wednesday)

By: Ubiquitous on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

28

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: tenworld

o This just in from TwitteX.

By: trotsky on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Big news from the Republican camp!

By: trotsky on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Where's Melania?

By: trotsky on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Frasier reboot?

By: Rhino on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

16

6 Months 8 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Re: "Loki" More BORING ep. to start off a season

By: anim8rfsk on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: FPP

o Bosch: Legacy Season 2

By: Rhino on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Rhino

o Are there any GQPs that aren't disgusting?

By: trotsky on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: trotsky

o That's how the GQPs roll.

By: trotsky on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Selected programming for Oct. 14-15, 2023

By: Robin Miller on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

9

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Big Brother

By: Adam H. Kerman on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: shawn

o Re: Man Wins Women's NYC Skateboarding Finals

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 27 Jun 2022

11

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: marika

o TV news for Oct. 7-14, 2023

By: Robin Miller on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

8

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o What Phil Hartman's Final Appearance On SNL Was Really Like

By: tmc1982 on Sun, 15 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: tmc1982

o Apple TV: MONARCH: LEGACY OF MONSTERS Trailer

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o Happy Indigneous Peoples Day

By: BTR1701 on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

10

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Miami of Ohio isn't in Florida

By: Adam H. Kerman on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Wrestling news: AEW from last week

By: brian henke on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: brian henke

o Jessica Jones is ORPHAN BLACK ECHOES

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

7

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: anim8rfsk

o The Horrible Burden Israel/Hamas Has Placed on Our Celebrities

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Trader Joe's Shopping cart waiting for adoption in Santa Monica.

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Emirates Air flying the colors at LAX

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Ben Shapiro Says He's Afraid To Go To Israel And Fight for His People - calls fo

By: Shapiro's Terro on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Re: Lesley Stahl asked '60 Minutes' applicant Alexandra Poolos if she

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 9 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Round up the usual suspects.

By: trotsky on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Hey right wing guys.

By: trotsky on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: trotsky

o something for BTR

By: anim8rfsk on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

8

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Ashley Walters' children?

By: Adam H. Kerman on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Perverted Rightists Ignore The Bible: Mark 7:22-23

By: Degenerate DeSantis& on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Degenerate DeSantis&

o California Democrats Refuse to Make Child Sex Trafficking a Felony

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 12 Jul 2023

85

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Rafael Ted

o TRUMP'S FBI GROOMED A 16-YEAR-OLD WITH ?BRAIN DEVELOPMENT ISSUES TO BECOME A TER

By: Dana Kennedy on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Dana Kennedy

o Did American Rightist Christian Donations Help Fund Hamas Terror? Israeli Court

By: Jonathan Harold Esmo on Sat, 14 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Jonathan Harold Esmo

o George Harrison in America

By: Rhino on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Rhino

o [OT] Hamas official denies killing civilians

By: Rhino on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Rhino

o [OT] Palestinian "activist" butts heads with interviewer

By: Rhino on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Rhino

o [OT] Douglas Murray comments on pro-Palestinian protests

By: Rhino on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Rhino

o What It Means To Be A Rightist In The USA These Days - From Supporting Rapists t

By: Michael on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: Michael

o US PROJECTING WEAKNESS THANKS TO THE GOP's ANTICS

By: GOP OUT OF AMERICA on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 10 Days ago

By: GOP OUT OF AMERICA

o Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

By: Andrew W on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Governor Swill

o Another Parent Arrested for Reading Classroom Materials to School Board

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 29 Aug 2023

20

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Suits redux?

By: Rhino on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Sadly, they were immunized and they still got Covid five times.

By: BTR1701 on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Your Name

o Re: [Nobody Will Vote For Him] Scandal Plagued HUNTER BIDEN Polling So Low That

By: Baxter on Fri, 13 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Baxter

o Where did Republicans find George Santos?

By: Adam H. Kerman on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

10

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: FPP

o No Meat, No Dairy, No Car: Mayor Sadiq Khan's plan for London

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

12

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: trotsky

o What It Means To Be A Rightist In The USA These Days - From Supporting Rapists t

By: George Jackson on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

7

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Michael

o US PROJECTING WEAKNESS THANKS TO THE GOP's ANTICS

By: GOP OUT OF AMERICA on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: GOP OUT OF AMERICA

o Closet Queer & Traitor TUBERVILLE doubles down on block on military nominees aft

By: The Shark on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: The Shark

o Closet Queer & Traitor Senator doubles down on block on military nominees after

By: The Shark on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: The Shark

o US PROJECTING WEAKNESS THANKS TO THE GOP

By: GOP OUT OF AMERICA on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: GOP OUT OF AMERICA

o Congressman & Criminal George Santos Charged with Fraud, Money Laundering, Theft

By: Johnny. on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Johnny.

o Congressman George Santos Charged with Fraud, Money Laundering, Theft of Public

By: Johnny. on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Johnny.

o Steve Scalise described himself as "David Duke without the baggage."

By: Zrra on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Zrra

o Re: How do I get you a loan (2023-10-07 Edition)

By: Nyssa on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Nyssa

o Re: Doctor Who shares new pics of David Tennant's Doctor reunited with Donna

By: Ubiquitous on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: The Last Doctor

o Bribery charge versus Bob Menendez and wife

By: Adam H. Kerman on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

By: Ubiquitous on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: $12 Mobile Phone

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Most Celebrities Stay Silent Following Horrific Terror Attack In Israel

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

8

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o SNL releases first promo in 6 months

By: tmc1982 on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: super70s

o Ben Shapiro Outlines Two Possible Reasons Biden Won't Mention Iran: One "Good",

By: Ubiquitous on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o California's New Senator is... from Maryland?

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

25

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Fox Vegas Weatherman tells farmers to take their crops indoors

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o [OT] A bear walks into a store and ....

By: Rhino on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Rhino

o Re: "Found." Dull-sounding concept, like the 2nd FBI show.

By: anim8rfsk on Fri, 6 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 11 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o This just in from Large Marge, aka Ronna McDaniel.

By: trotsky on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Frasier reboot

By: Rhino on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Rhino

o Re: Morphing artwork in Azimov's "Foundation" sort of might be real

By: danny burstein on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: FPP

o Re: Took idiot Kamala Harris FOUR DAYS to condemn Hamas killings

By: moviePig on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o TV news for August 27-Sept. 2

By: anim8rfsk on Sat, 3 Sep 2022

13

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Hunter Biden re-indicted on gun charges related to drug use

By: Adam H. Kerman on Thu, 14 Sep 2023

3

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Historic Homicide Toll In Red State Shithole Birmingham Alabama

By: 66.45b on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: 66.45b

o Defendant Donald Trump is Walking One Step Closer To a Jail Cell Every Day for H

By: Lock Him Up TODAY! on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Lock Him Up TODAY!

o Democracy dies in darkness as an Amazon Prime feature

By: Adam H. Kerman on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: FPP

o Wrestling news: WrestleDream, Iron Claw, Punk won't be back in WWE

By: brian henke on Thu, 12 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: brian henke

o WHY BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD'S BIGGEST CONTROVERSY WAS A LIE

By: tmc1982 on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: tmc1982

o As The GOP disingenuously Slams Biden On Israel, No One Mentions Traitor Trump's

By: Truth Social on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Truth Social

o Israel vs Hamas: Traitor Trump's potential role in Mossad intel failure in spotl

By: The Fascist Right on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: The Fascist Right

o Re: Trump Hurt By 3rd Party RFK Run The Most

By: trotsky on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Re: I am Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden and I endorse this ethnic cleansing

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: trotsky

o News: ST: PRODIGY Moves to Netflix After Paramount "Burned After

By: Ian J. Ball on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: danny burstein

o Re: Brian Blessed

By: Nyssa on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Nyssa

o Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Beer Bashing

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o No Secret Service

By: Adam H. Kerman on Mon, 14 Aug 2023

3

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: shawn

o Fish news

By: Dimensional Traveler on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Should Christian America Carpet Bomb Israel and Palestine With ICBM Nukes and Tu

By: Paul Gerrard on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Paul Gerrard

o Ben Shapiro: Why I Refuse To Fight For Israel

By: Toby Lott on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Toby Lott

o Trump said today that the terrorists have won

By: Tim Rice on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Tim Rice

o [OT] How do pro-Putin Russians feel about events in the Middle East

By: Rhino on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Rhino

o What liberal media?

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Disfunction in the DC Universe

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

5

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Dimensional Traveler

o [OT] How are the Brits reacting to the events in the Middle East?

By: Rhino on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Rhino

o Re: Doctor Who shares new pics of David Tennant's Doctor

By: anim8rfsk on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Dinner of Doom

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Grieving Israeli Mother Rips MSNBC After She's Asked About Israel's "Attacks Aga

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: I am Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden and I endorse this ethnic cleansing

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: FPP

o The Long Shadow

By: Rhino on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Rhino

o WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BIG BIDEN IMPEACHMENT?

By: Orson Alexander on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-10-10 (Tuesday)

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 12 Days ago

By: Arthur Lipscomb

o Trumpers SO FUCKING NAIVE And Believe Everything They're Told By The Lying Repub

By: The Cull of The Righ on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: The Cull of The Righ

o Why Are Trumpers SO FUCKING NAIVE And Believe Everything They're Told By The Lyi

By: The Cull of The Righ on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: The Cull of The Righ

o Why Are Trumpers SO FUCKING NAIVE And Believe Everything They're Told By The Lyi

By: The Cull of The Righ on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: The Cull of The Righ

o California's Latest Marxist Ideas

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

15

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: super70s

o Re: I am Joe "I am a Zionist" Biden and I endorse this ethnic

By: moviePig on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

3

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: trotsky

o War and America's Oil Reserves

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Israel Was Furious Over Trump Gifting Their Secrets To Their Enemy, Russia's Dic

By: Rightists Are Traito on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Did Trump Give $100 Million To Hamas?

By: John Pace on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Which SNL host will join Five Timers' Club?

By: tmc1982 on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: tmc1982

o What Did You Watch? 2023-10-07 (Saturday)

By: Ian J. Ball on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

37

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Sheldon Adelson Flunkies Safe in US Mansions, Sacrifice Idealistic Kibbutzers

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Re: Israeli IDF colonel weasels when asked why it took so long to

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Scientists love Oppenheimer

By: m syadoz on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: m syadoz

o Brewing scandals on Aquaman 2

By: m syadoz on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: m syadoz

o TV news for Oct 1-7, 2023

By: Robin Miller on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

25

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Prize winning real estate economists should prepare when inviting a girl

By: marika on Wed, 11 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: marika

o of agents with up the night

By: marika on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: marika

o 10 Lost Music Videos

By: tmc1982 on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o NetanYahoo asleep at Jewish Sabbath, oops

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Selected programming for Oct. 7-13, 2023

By: Robin Miller on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

33

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Wrestling news: Tuesday Night Battle, No Mercy

By: brian henke on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: brian henke

o What Did You Watch? 2023-10-09 (Monday)

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

6

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Jerry Seinfeld Teases Possible Reunion During Stand-Up Show: "Something Is Going

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Enemy of USA Republicans Choose A "Blame America First" Strategy Every Time

By: Why Do Rightists Hat on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Why Do Rightists Hat

o Republican Party Is The Real Enemy Of The People

By: The Treasonous Right on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: The Treasonous Right

o Suspected Pedophile Don Trump Jr. Says Transgender Republicans Are A Threat To N

By: Bruce E. Wilson on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Bruce E. Wilson

o Did Trump Give $100 Million To Hamas??

By: John Pace on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: John Pace

o Fool and 'Russian Stooge' Donald Trump Jr. Mocked By Republicans For Using Israe

By: Was He Sexually Abus on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Was He Sexually Abus

o Israel Was Furious Over Trump Handing Over Their Secrets To Their Enemy, Russia'

By: Rightists Are Traito on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Rightists Are Traito

o Former Trump White House chief of staff for President Donald Trump Goes On The R

By: Loyalty To Trump, No on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Loyalty To Trump, No

o Enemy Republicans Choose A "Blame America First" Strategy Every Time

By: Why Do Rightists Hat on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 13 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o News: Roku Picks Up THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES Series After Disney+

By: Ian J. Ball on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ian J. Ball

o WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BIG BIDEN IMPEACHMENT? Part 2

By: Orson Alexander on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Orson Alexander

o 'Russian Stooge' Donald Trump Jr. Mocked By Republicans For Using Israel Attack

By: Was He Sexually Abus on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Was He Sexually Abus

o Republican Party: It's The Real Enemy Of The People

By: The Treasonous Right on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: The Treasonous Right

o Admitted Pedophile Trump Jr. Says Transgender Republicans Are A Threat To Nation

By: Bruce E. Wilson on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Bruce E. Wilson

o Re: Did Iran help Hamas? What'll Biden do, write another BAD nuclear

By: trotsky on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Israel will now spend billions of U.S. dollars to invade Gaza when just ONE

By: danny burstein on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

4

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: trotsky

o New Data Show That Crime Ridden Red State Cities Are Crime Infested Violent Sewe

By: Krane on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-10-08 (Sunday)

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

12

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Guess Who Is Back ?

By: trotsky on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: trotsky

o THE RECKONING!! Ron DeSantis Says Trump's Claims Of Stolen 2020 Election Weren'

By: Pretty Mama on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: super70s

o Re: Guess Who Is Back ?

By: super70s on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: super70s

o New York lawmakers move to automatically seal old criminal records

By: Oswald on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: BTR1701

o Defendant Trump Was Convicted of Rape, Bill Clinton Was Not Even Charged.

By: Trump Is A Common Ra on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Trump Is A Common Ra

o Go Woke Go Broke: America's Oldest Brewery Failure Called a "Massive Right Wing

By: Ace on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ace

o Foreigner Ramaswamy Tears Into Asshat Trump Indictments - "Banana Republic"

By: Raviu on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Raviu

o "Banana Republic USA".

By: rory on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: rory

o [Massive MELTDOWN] Fox Panel Outraged By Biden's Dark Brandon Merchandise

By: Dark Brandon Rules on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Dark Brandon Rules

o Proof: Republicans are Pedophiles:

By: Gerrard Winters on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Gerrard Winters

o Spread The Word!! Trump Has Dug Himself Into The Deepest Possible Hole

By: Tim Buktu on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Tim Buktu

o AnitAmerican Radical Rightwing Fanatics 'Moms for Libertay!' - Pedophile Org?

By: Pedo DeSantis Crew on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Pedo DeSantis Crew

o GO WOKE GO BROKE!! End of The Line As PedoRightists Boycotting Chick-fil-A for N

By: White Trash Mongrels on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Pedo DeSantis Crew

o Right wing woke bullshit. Conservative Supreme Court justice hit pieces: We are

By: POlice on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: POlice

o Stupid Rightist Rage Triggered by Barbie Movie Success - Suicides, Mass Shooting

By: Oh oh! on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Oh oh!

o Stupid White Trash Elitist Republicans See Themselves As A Pathetic Oppressed Mi

By: K. Willis on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: K. Willis

o Liar Devon Archer "confirms" Joe Biden 'lied' about knowledge of Hunter's busine

By: Paul Turlsen on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Paul Turlsen

o Crackpot Contrarian Dershowitz pushes crap back on Bill Barr's defense of Trump

By: Fox News Bulletin on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Fox News Bulletin

o Traitor Trump Indicted For Sedition

By: Rod Stletter on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Rod Stletter

o Ramaswamy Says Bush Republicans Were Behind 9/11

By: Proxy on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Proxy

o More Indictments For Trump.. ... They're NOT Gonna Give Up

By: Gerald on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Gerald

o Looks Like It's Time To Lock Trump Up

By: Lock Him Up! on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Lock Him Up!

o Trump A Spy? Sure looks that way..

By: Roger Ramjet on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Roger Ramjet

o Taliban seeks to help Hamas destroy Israel with Trump's $80 billion Gift in U.S.

By: Outlaw on Tue, 10 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Outlaw

o ESPN MNF poll (10/9)

By: brian henke on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: brian henke

o GOP Candidates Should Admit To Funding The Attack On Israel

By: Chip Garrison on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Skeeter

o Re: Kylie Minogue hints she "wouldn't mind" returning to Doctor Who

By: anim8rfsk on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: The Last Doctor

o Re: Newsom refuses to ban caste discriminiation. Doesn't want to

By: marika on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: marika

o Israel & Gaza

By: The Ubiquitous One on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: marika

o Wrestling news: Raw, Smackdown, territorial system returning

By: brian henke on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: brian henke

o Re: Guess Who Is Back ?

By: Ed Stasiak on Sat, 7 Oct 2023

2

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Philly Journalist Who Denied City's Crime Problem Killed in Home Invasion

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 4 Oct 2023

28

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: FPP

o What A Fucking Idiot - GOP Congress Critter Drives Tesla With 'Friends of Coal'

By: Tim Moffat on Sun, 8 Oct 2023

1

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: COVIDIOTS: For Red And Blue America, A Glaring Divide In COVID-19 Death Rate

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Red State Conservatives Are Dying Thanks To The People They Vote For

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Hillary Clinton Says She Will Not Shutup

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Ubiquitous

o FOX News (!?!) Exposes GOP Lies About the War in Israel and How the Party Harms

By: Rightwing Lies About on Mon, 9 Oct 2023

0

6 Months 14 Days ago

By: Rightwing Lies About

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889909192

There are currently 131 users online
Total messages: 2,300,671