A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse! -- Wm. Shakespeare, "Richard III"

arts / rec.arts.tv

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Warren Buffett - Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt

By: chromebook test on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Re: Biden legacy: Era of reasonable credit rates and low inflation is over

By: NoBody on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: NoBody

o [OT] Another enemy of "cancellation"

By: Rhino2 on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Rhino2

o Re: "Luther: The Fallen Sun." With all due to credit to the movie, "Hostel."

By: Ed Stasiak on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-14 (Tuesday)

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

14

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: "Luther: The Fallen Sun." With all due to credit to the movie,

By: trotsky on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: "Luther: The Fallen Sun." With all due to credit to the movie,

By: trotsky on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Trues Lies TV or The Scarecrow And Mrs King Part Deux

By: David Johnston on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

10

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: IMDB: Maybe Alec Baldwin cut Anne Heche's brakes...?

By: trotsky on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: The retarded New York D.A. who might charge Trump with paying

By: trotsky on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o LIBERTY CAPS SPORES-BEST PLACE TO BUY LIBERTY CAPS-WHERE CAN I BUY

By: Cyril Motiti on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Cyril Motiti

o BEST ISAAC LIBERTY CAPS FOR SALE-BUY LIBERTY CAPS

By: Cyril Motiti on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Cyril Motiti

o BEST PLACE TO BUY LIBERTYCAPS-TRIPINPREMIUMSNACKS-BUY LIBERTY CAPS ONLINE

By: Cyril Motiti on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Cyril Motiti

o BEST LIBERTY CAPS MUSHROOMS FOR SALE-BUY LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS

By: Cyril Motiti on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Cyril Motiti

o BUY LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS FOR SALE ONLINE- LIBERTY CAPS FOR SALE

By: Cyril Motiti on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Cyril Motiti

o LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMSNAC

By: Cyril Motiti on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Cyril Motiti

o Wrestling news: Dynamite from last week, Bellas no more

By: brian henke on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: brian henke

o Re: [NEWS] "Willow" TV series sees return of Warwick Davis and Ron

By: Travoltron on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Travoltron

o Double Billed

By: chromebook test on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o The rantings of a madman.

By: trotsky on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: FPP

o Sunset, sunset; sunset, sunset.. (fwd)

By: danny burstein on Thu, 9 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Justified or No?

By: BTR1701 on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

17

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o "What Are Straight White Men Good For?"

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 7 Mar 2023

25

1 Year ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Re: Really BAD new TV series, in order

By: anim8rfsk on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Masking the truth

By: Adam H. Kerman on Sun, 12 Feb 2023

21

1 Year ago

By: NoBody

o Lance Reddick-- JOHN WICK, BOSCH, THE WIRE-- Dead at 60

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Does whistleblower law apply to Hunter Biden's laptop repair

By: David Johnston on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o America's 3 Big Dangers

By: Irish Mike on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Re: Democrats release their new name for illegal aliens:

By: trotsky on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: The Hill: 42 million Latinos want into the U.S.

By: trotsky on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Mass immigration only hurts the poor and low middle-class

By: trotsky on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Mass immigration only hurts the poor and low middle-class

By: trotsky on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: UFO: Unidentified Foreign Overlords

By: trotsky on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Kind of defeats the purpose. Heh heh.

By: trotsky on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Study: Teachers/students should be same ethnicity

By: anim8rfsk on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Does whistleblower law apply to Hunter Biden's laptop repair people?

By: super70s on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Does whistleblower law apply to Hunter Biden's laptop repair

By: trotsky on Sat, 18 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o death of Lance Reddick

By: Adam H. Kerman on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: Dimensional Traveler

o Trump Has MORE Jan 6 Mobsters ???

By: bruce bowser on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o Stanford: Even True Info on Social Media Can Be Dangerous; Should Be Policed

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

o Boyz II Men

By: Adam H. Kerman on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

8

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

o Re: President's relatives/son got millions in payments from China

By: trotsky on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Poles give Mig-29's to Ukraine because frankly, Ukraine is losing

By: trotsky on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o GOTHAM KNIGHTS: Pilot (ep. #1) - 03/14/2023

By: Ian J. Ball on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Ian J. Ball

o WATCH: Kamala Harris Has No Idea What Her Job Duties Are

By: Ubiquitous on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: David Johnston

o Re: CNN: Part of Oregon wants to join Idaho to get away from leftists

By: BTR1701 on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

22

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o "The View" Host Says She Hasn’t Gone Grocery Shopping In 3 Years Because Of COVI

By: Ubiquitous on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Last Christmas

By: chromebook test on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o SERVANT - Questions about the ultimate episode - SPOILERS

By: Capricorne on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Capricorne

o The SnARK, Adjacent!! - IJB's review of "A Slow Death Is Worse" (S01E07): 03-15-

By: Ian J. Ball on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ian J. Ball

o Man Charged In Wife's Murder Had Eerie Answer On ‘Family_Feud’ Marriage Question

By: Ubiquitous on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "The Chosen" And "Jesus Revolution" Star Jonathan Roumie's Career Has Exploded S

By: Ubiquitous on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-15 (Wednesday)

By: Ian J. Ball on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o ques re: Mannix. Did we ever see.. Peggy's husband?

By: danny burstein on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o THE SERVANT - Questions about the ultimate episode - SPOILERS

By: Capricorne on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Capricorne

o Anti-police Oakland Activist dies from robbers -- Family hopes killers aren't ar

By: Pluted Pup on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

9

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o What’s wrong with the banks

By: chromebook test on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Janet Yellen - We represent the lollipop guild

By: chromebook test on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Biggest Mistake

By: Irish Mike on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o A Spy Among Friends "Boom-ooh-yatatatah"

By: Adam H. Kerman on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o The Dark Side of the Kiss Cam

By: BTR1701 on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

o Just watched a repeat of Dick Cavette tonight on Decades

By: danny burstein on Fri, 17 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: danny burstein

o Re: CNN posts opinion from a man who almost bankrupted the U.S.

By: trotsky on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Pluted Pup

o Re: Americans broadly support Biden bail out of Bank

By: moviePig on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Planet of the Apes in French

By: chromebook test on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMSNAC

By: Cyril Motiti on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Cyril Motiti

o Re: CNN: Part of Oregon wants to join Idaho to get away from leftists

By: trotsky on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o It’s_Clear_Now:_The_Oscars_Don’t Even Want Us To Watch The Awards

By: Ubiquitous on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Endeavour, The Last of US end/end season SPOILERS

By: Ed Stasiak on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o Re: Oscars: Just in-case you forgot Vietnam was a communist dictatorship

By: BTR1701 on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

o Think Catherine Willows and friends can investigate...

By: Harry Denison on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Harry Denison

o Sticky situation

By: Adam H. Kerman on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: A Friend

o LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMSNAC

By: Justine Kent on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Justine Kent

o Judicate American Law From Judea ('Lawd Have Mercy' Update 2023-03-16)

By: chromebook test on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o I am Joe "I Am A Zionist" Biden and even I won't invite Netanyahu to

By: chromebook test on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-15 (Wednesday)

By: Ubiquitous on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Hugh Grant at the Oscars

By: BTR1701 on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

16

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o She's Hot and Based

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

15

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Can. lib court strikes down multiple life sentences so double

By: trotsky on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Why is it drama TV keeps getting better, while movies continue to

By: trotsky on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: I thought the greenQUEERS wanted to harvest this for animal feed?

By: trotsky on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: So, the guy was drunk and the cops didn't charge him? Cause he's

By: trotsky on Thu, 16 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Even the Horses Have Had Enough of the Propaganda...

By: BTR1701 on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

12

1 Year ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Drew Barrymore Takes a Knee Before a Trans-Testicle on Her Show

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Liberal media try to play down Alaskan native support for oil

By: trotsky on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Politico: Al Gore is a f------ moron. The Willow Project

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Oscars Ratings Soar As Nation Watches In Hopes Of Seeing Someone Slap Jimmy Kimm

By: Ubiquitous on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: A Friend

o Jews In The News - My Precious

By: chromebook test on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Re: Daria spinoff Jodie is now a movie starring Tracee Ellis Ross, Pamela Adlon,

By: OldbieOne on Fri, 3 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: OldbieOne

o Re: Australia spending $368 billion for 3 used U.S. nuclear subs?

By: anim8rfsk on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: Australia spending $368 billion for 3 used U.S. nuclear subs?

By: chromebook test on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Yo, MTV Was WEIRD In The 2000's

By: tmc1982 on Sat, 4 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: john

o The 2007 MTV VMAs were a HOT MESS

By: tmc1982 on Wed, 8 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: john

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-13 (Monday)

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

23

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Tucker Carlson Has 6 Questions For Potential 2024 GOP Candidates On Ukraine: Her

By: Ubiquitous on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Wrestling news: Raw and NXT from last week

By: brian henke on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: brian henke

o Daylight Saving Time schedule weirdness

By: Adam H. Kerman on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Trump's 2017 national security strategy to counter China's aggression

By: chromebook test on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o RFK Jr. Says He Could Be The Donald Trump Of The Democratic Party

By: chromebook test on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Re: Shall We Play A Game? (Anthrax-91119-Covid)

By: chromebook test on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Re: Shall We Play A Game? (Anthrax-91119-Covid)

By: chromebook test on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o PETA Asks "Where Do You Draw the Line?"

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: A Friend

o In Memoriam - Who Got Left Out This Year?

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

23

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: UK Woman who lied about being raped gets 8.5 years in jail

By: anim8rfsk on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: BBC: Russkies down $60M U.S. drone over Black Sea

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o ping BTR1701 Proposition 22 sustained

By: Adam H. Kerman on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: "Wednesday" "Thing" should have gotten an Emmy

By: trotsky on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: DeSantis, and ex-head of Home Depot said failed bank appointed

By: trotsky on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o "Obviously Made In Jest": Jane Fonda Scrambles To Walk Back Suggestion That She'

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

8

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Canadian Cancer Society Advises Men on Receiving Screening for Cervical Cancer

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o GOP Criminals Convicted In Ohio

By: bruce bowser on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: If whites committed genocide on indians, how come there are

By: David Johnston on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o [OT] Snow plough drivers being harassed for clearing snow

By: Rhino2 on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

33

1 Year ago

By: moviePig

o Acceptance of Wuhan Flu Lab Leak - A Case Study in Corporate Media Corruption

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

o [OT] Wormholes!

By: Rhino on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: moviePig

o Re: California farmers always say they have crop problems to prop up

By: moviePig on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: moviePig

o [OT] Another "Pretendian" unmasked?

By: Rhino on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Hollywood Erects Walls With Armed Security To Keep Stars Free Of LA Crime For Os

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

o Oscar For Best Actor Goes To Volodymyr Zelensky

By: Ubiquitous on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Biden tries to fence-straddle on oil drilling project

By: trotsky on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Texas advises American spring-breakers not to travel to Mexico

By: trotsky on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: Did the CA bank fail because of ill-advised "woke" lending

By: trotsky on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: CNN: Biden, in blind panic, uses TAX-PAYER money to bail out bank

By: David Johnston on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o TV news for March 4-10

By: anim8rfsk on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

15

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Blue Bloods "Close to Home" 10-Mar-2023. Mini spoiler

By: danny burstein on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

15

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a lab

By: trotsky on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: California farmers always say they have crop problems to prop up

By: trotsky on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-11 (Saturday)

By: Ian J. Ball on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

8

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-08 (Wednesday)

By: Ian J. Ball on Thu, 9 Mar 2023

47

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-12 (Sunday)

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

12

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o BEST LIBERT CAPS MUSHROOM ONLINE-HOW TO GROW LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY

By: Justine Kent on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Justine Kent

o LIBERTY CAPS DRY-BUY LIBERTY CAPS ONLINE-HOW TO GROW LIBERTY CAPS

By: Justine Kent on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Justine Kent

o Baby Teeth - short movie

By: D. Ray on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: D. Ray

o Terrified Australians Shut Down Airspace Before Test Firing a .50-Cal Rifle

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o It's A Wonderful Life (2023-03-11)

By: chromebook test on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o FILM REVIEW – Malcolm X

By: D. Ray on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: D. Ray

o Alas poor Dilbert

By: anim8rfsk on Sat, 25 Feb 2023

43

1 Year ago

By: Micky DuPree

o Biden: We make money the old fashioned way

By: chromebook test on Tue, 14 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Brendan Fraser wins belated much-deserved Oscar for George of the Jungle

By: Adam H. Kerman on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o The Lord of LeBron

By: BTR1701 on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o "Cringe" Ads Go Viral From Failed Bank That Refused Trump's Business: "A Circus

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "The Office" Actor Rainn Wilson Admits There's "Anti-Christian Bias In Hollywood

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o The Point Special: One-on-one with Seymour Hersh

By: chromebook test on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o "Jimmy Kimmel Is A National Disgrace": Oscars Host Bashed For Treatment Of Nobel

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Is RichA apoopyhead? was: Did the CA bank fail because of ill-advised "woke" len

By: danny burstein on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Everything Everywhere’ Director Defends Drag For Kids During Oscars Speech: ‘A_T

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o NBC's Chuck Todd: Ron DeSantis TÛ]XÚ^š[™¤ Communism By Teaching Students Abou

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Nancy Mace Claps Back At CNN When Asked About January 6 Riot

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o "I Hope It Tanks At The Oscars": MSNBC Editor Slams Pro-Military "Top Gun: Maver

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Eric Swalwell Doesn't Want To Dictate What Channels The Military Can Watch -- Un

By: Ubiquitous on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-10 (Friday)

By: Ubiquitous on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

16

1 Year ago

By: Ian J. Ball

o Wrestling news: AEW Revolution, another AEW show?,

By: brian henke on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: brian henke

o S E X and Kimberly Guilfoyle?

By: bruce bowser on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: NoBody

o Re: Psychology today: Rates of mental illness higher with the

By: David Johnston on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: David Johnston

o Re: Mexico: A s---hole where stupid Americans get cosmetic medical

By: David Johnston on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: David Johnston

o Mike Pence boycotts Donald Trump

By: chromebook test on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: super70s

o Oscars Reject an Appearance by Zelenskyy Because He's White

By: BTR1701 on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

15

1 Year ago

By: super70s

o Shows you loved and then hated

By: Rhino on Tue, 21 Feb 2023

105

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

o Eric Bolling - Tucker Carlson Fight

By: bruce bowser on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o March 15-17: Robin’s selected

By: anim8rfsk on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Ian J. Ball

o The SNark S01E06 “Two by

By: anim8rfsk on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Ian J. Ball

o Re: WhatsApp CEO tells Britain to go f--- itself, won't install spyware on its s

By: BTR1701 on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

o Re: Trump right again. Covid came from a lab

By: NoBody on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: NoBody

o Re: Chinoids losing 15,000 a day due to covid. They lie about it of

By: trotsky on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o "I Knew Her A Bit Before She Met Harry": Piers Morgan Explains The Fall Of Megha

By: Ubiquitous on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: Tiger Woods. He sure can pick 'em.

By: trotsky on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: BBC: Greeks being manipulated by Marxists over high-speed rail

By: trotsky on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Murdoch admitting malicious intent

By: David Johnston on Thu, 2 Mar 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o POLITICO's Banned Illegal Immigration Words

By: BTR1701 on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham

By: chromebook test on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Re: Kudos to "Star Trek: Picard" for this bit of continuity SPOILER

By: Ubiquitous on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

5

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o MUSHROOMS CAPSULES-REISHI MUSHROOM CAPSULES

By: Justine Kent on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Justine Kent

o BUY MAGIC MUSHROOM CAPSULES-MAGIC MUSHROOM CAPSLES FOR SALE

By: Justine Kent on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Justine Kent

o Fox Reporter A Headless Time Traveler She Says

By: bruce bowser on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: bruce bowser

o Burned by the Nephew

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

11

1 Year ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Re: Kudos to "Star Trek: Picard" for this bit of continuity SPOILER

By: anim8rfsk on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Dimensional Traveler

o I'm putting The Good Lawyer on double-secret probation

By: Adam H. Kerman on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o Re: BBC: Share plunge in Silicon Valley bank causes trading halt

By: The Horny Goat on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: shawn

o China-brokered Iran-Saudi deal raises red flags for US

By: chromebook test on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o The Inevitable Rivalry

By: chromebook test on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

12

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o ₿e your own ₿ank.

By: chromebook test on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o What Did You Watch? 2023-03-09 (Thursday)

By: Ubiquitous on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

11

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Poker Players R.I.P.

By: Mike Kelly on Wed, 8 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o William Shatner - going where every man has gone before

By: chromebook test on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Jane Fonda Suggests Assassinating Pro-Life Politicians on THE VIEW

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Dream Ticket.

By: trotsky on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Ubiquitous

o Re: White House wants to LOOT rich people (except themselves) to pay

By: trotsky on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: If whites committed genocide on indians, how come there are

By: Greg Carr on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: trotsky

o Re: What has progressivism and rampant, uncontrolled immigration done

By: Ed Stasiak on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o Re: BBC: Share plunge in Silicon Valley bank causes trading halt

By: Bering Sea Bar & on Sat, 11 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Bering Sea Bar &

o L.A. TIMES: Hwhyte Drivers Pollute the Air Breathed by BIPOCs

By: BTR1701 on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Rhino

o Wrestling news: Raw, NXT and Smackdown from last week, Kofi, Bad Bunny

By: brian henke on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: brian henke

o Endless summer vacation

By: chromebook test on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: chromebook test

o Fwd: The bastardization of free speech.

By: trotsky on Thu, 9 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Adam H. Kerman

o No Alexa Doig, no show

By: anim8rfsk on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o In God we trust (2023-03-10)

By: chromebook test on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: anim8rfsk

o Robert Blake Dies: Actor In ‘Baretta’

By: anim8rfsk on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o Re: I now know how Alec Baldwin shot the stunt woman on the set of

By: moviePig on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o Re: Mexico, corrupt s---hole, RUN by the cartels

By: Ed Stasiak on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Ed Stasiak

o Southern Poverty Law Center Attorney Arrested, Charged With Domestic Terrorism

By: BTR1701 on Tue, 7 Mar 2023

6

1 Year ago

By: BTR1701

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293

There are currently 214 users online
Total messages: 2,288,814