The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes me

SubjectAuthor
* Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka
+* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazesHenry Briggs
|`* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes mePetzl
| `* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka
|  +* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meMax
|  |`* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka
|  | `- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meNews 2021
|  `* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meMax
|   +- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka
|   `* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meNews 2021
|    `* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes mePhil Allison
|     +* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meNews 2021
|     |`- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes mePhil Allison
|     +- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meRod Speed
|     `* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meClocky
|      `* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes mePetzl
|       `* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka
|        `* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes mePeter Jason
|         `- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka
+* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meMax
|`- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka
`* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes mePeter Jason
 +* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meRod Speed
 |+* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meMax
 ||+* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka
 |||`- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meRod Speed
 ||`- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meRod Speed
 |`* Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes mePeter Jason
 | `- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meRod Speed
 `- Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes meDechucka

Pages:12
Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes me

<s9nsda$ns7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2059&group=aus.legal#2059

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes me
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:47:24 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:47 UTC

On 6/06/2021 11:02 am, Phil Allison wrote:
> News 2021 wrote:
> ==============
>>
>>> Why pick on churches? Other charitable bodies would be treated the
>>> same.
>>
>> They are not. Charities are examined all the time. Usually after a
>> complaint, but there is no legal authority to audits the activites of
>> churches.
>

> ** Not the actual question - fuckwit.
>
> Investment funds run by charities and churches are treated the same.
> " An exemption granted to (all) charitable bodies allowed the church to operate the fund..."
>
> There is a big difference between a fund run for shareholder and director profit and one that is not.
> There is an even bigger one when the fund is run for a Govt approved social benefit and not just any damn thing.
>
> FYI:
>
> Satan is waiting with glee for cunts like you that hate God.

There is no god you deluded twit and if there was he would send you
straight to hell.

So count yourself lucky.

Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes me

<1q10cghcrump7oe88bp271h2ofnobc3q4p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2060&group=aus.legal#2060

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 10:12:37 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 00:12 UTC

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:47:24 +0800, Clocky <notgonna@happen.com> wrote:

>On 6/06/2021 11:02 am, Phil Allison wrote:
>> News 2021 wrote:
>> ==============

>>> They are not. Charities are examined all the time. Usually after a
>>> complaint, but there is no legal authority to audits the activites of
>>> churches.
>>

>> ** Not the actual question - fuckwit.
>>
>> Investment funds run by charities and churches are treated the same.
>> " An exemption granted to (all) charitable bodies allowed the church to operate the fund..."
>>
>> There is a big difference between a fund run for shareholder and director profit and one that is not.
>> There is an even bigger one when the fund is run for a Govt approved social benefit and not just any damn thing.
>>
>> FYI:
>>
>> Satan is waiting with glee for cunts like you that hate God.
>>

>There is no god you deluded twit and if there was he would send you
>straight to hell.
>
>So count yourself lucky.

But UFO's and Aliens are real, right?
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes me

<S6mdnd3J_7QKlV39nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2061&group=aus.legal#2061

Newsgroups: aus.legal
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 10:17:27 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 00:17 UTC

On 9/06/2021 10:12 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:47:24 +0800, Clocky <notgonna@happen.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/06/2021 11:02 am, Phil Allison wrote:
>>> News 2021 wrote:
>>> ==============

>>> ** Not the actual question - fuckwit.
>>>
>>> Investment funds run by charities and churches are treated the same.
>>> " An exemption granted to (all) charitable bodies allowed the church to operate the fund..."
>>>
>>> There is a big difference between a fund run for shareholder and director profit and one that is not.
>>> There is an even bigger one when the fund is run for a Govt approved social benefit and not just any damn thing.
>>>
>>> FYI:
>>>
>>> Satan is waiting with glee for cunts like you that hate God.
>>>

>> There is no god you deluded twit and if there was he would send you
>> straight to hell.
>>
>> So count yourself lucky.
>
> But UFO's and Aliens are real, right?

Of course they are real which is why blood sucking shape shifting
reptilians from Alpha Draconis rule the world

Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes me

<im80cgds1t9okp24nu2u9qltrvomkhetpo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2062&group=aus.legal#2062

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 12:10:42 +1000
References: <o-WdnYkTGIi8Sif9nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <s9gv96$osq$2@dont-email.me> <ug0obg9h8ls82avsuvtnoe08mn1harflut@4ax.com> <nfidnXMRDeA-lCH9nZ2dnUU7-QXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <s9h239$1hjb$2@gioia.aioe.org> <s9ha1n$h1g$2@dont-email.me> <b7a2b98e-b134-4274-91e2-7342a195f25cn@googlegroups.com> <s9nsda$ns7$2@dont-email.me> <1q10cghcrump7oe88bp271h2ofnobc3q4p@4ax.com> <S6mdnd3J_7QKlV39nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au>
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 02:10 UTC

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 10:17:27 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/06/2021 10:12 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> There is no god you deluded twit and if there was he would send you
>>> straight to hell.
>>>
>>> So count yourself lucky.
>>
>> But UFO's and Aliens are real, right?
>>
>Of course they are real which is why blood sucking shape shifting
>reptilians from Alpha Draconis rule the world

.....aw gee, I thought the world was fucked up by Alan Greenspan and
his Keynesian heresies.

Re: Presbyterian Church of Queensland funds frozen but this amazes me

<KP2dneYOqZ-Hul39nZ2dnUU7-KWdnZ2d@westnet.com.au>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2063&group=aus.legal#2063

Newsgroups: aus.legal
References: <o-WdnYkTGIi8Sif9nZ2dnUU7-b3NnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <s9gv96$osq$2@dont-email.me> <ug0obg9h8ls82avsuvtnoe08mn1harflut@4ax.com> <nfidnXMRDeA-lCH9nZ2dnUU7-QXNnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <s9h239$1hjb$2@gioia.aioe.org> <s9ha1n$h1g$2@dont-email.me> <b7a2b98e-b134-4274-91e2-7342a195f25cn@googlegroups.com> <s9nsda$ns7$2@dont-email.me> <1q10cghcrump7oe88bp271h2ofnobc3q4p@4ax.com> <S6mdnd3J_7QKlV39nZ2dnUU7-a2dnZ2d@westnet.com.au> <im80cgds1t9okp24nu2u9qltrvomkhetpo@4ax.com>
From: Dechuc...@hotmail.com (Dechucka)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 12:27:38 +1000
 by: Dechucka - Wed, 9 Jun 2021 02:27 UTC

On 9/06/2021 12:10 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 10:17:27 +1000, Dechucka <Dechucka1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> But UFO's and Aliens are real, right?
>>>
>> Of course they are real which is why blood sucking shape shifting
>> reptilians from Alpha Draconis rule the world
>
> ....aw gee, I thought the world was fucked up by Alan Greenspan and
> his Keynesian heresies.

Probably a blood sucking shape shifting reptilians from Alpha Draconis
in league with the OWG, Soros, the Illuminati, Masons et al