I must have slipped a disk -- my pack hurts!

aus+uk / uk.media.tv.misc / Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.

SubjectAuthor
* I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Mike Swift
+* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.AgentX
|+* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Oliver
||+* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Indy Jess John
|||`* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.DaveG
||| `* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.DaveG
|||  `- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
||`- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
|`- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Richard Evans
+* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Thumper
|+- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Mike Swift
|`* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
| +* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.soup
| |`* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.JNugent
| | `- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Vidcapper
| `- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.DaveG
+* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
|+* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.soup
||+- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.AgentX
||`* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
|| `- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.soup
|`* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.JNugent
| `- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.DaveG
`* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Richard Evans
 +- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.NY
 `* Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Calum
  `- Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.Mike Swift

Pages:12
Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.

<s86dt0$1ol$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1000&group=uk.media.tv.misc#1000

From: com.gm...@nospam.scottishwildcat (Calum)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.misc
Subject: Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 20:39:14 +0100
 by: Calum - Thu, 20 May 2021 19:39 UTC

On 17/05/2021 16:30, Richard Evans wrote:
> On 14/05/2021 14:53, Mike Swift wrote:
>> Ye Gods, just when you thought the Wokery in Britain couldn't get any
>> worse I read this headline.
>>
>> Train Company Apologises After Conductor Said 'Good Morning, Ladies
>> and Gentlemen'
>
> Good morning humans.

Or, y'know, just "Good morning", or "Good morning everyone", or "Mornin'
all". It ain't rocket science.

Re: I'm off to lie down in a darkened room.

<Ai2g9UATmvpgFwB0@ntlworld.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1001&group=uk.media.tv.misc#1001

From: mike.sw...@yeton.co.uk (Mike Swift)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.misc
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 01:06:43 +0100
 by: Mike Swift - Fri, 21 May 2021 00:06 UTC

In article <s86dt0$1ol$1@gioia.aioe.org>, Calum
<com.gmail@nospam.scottishwildcat> writes
>>> Ye Gods, just when you thought the Wokery in Britain couldn't get any
>>> worse I read this headline.
>>>
>>> Train Company Apologises After Conductor Said 'Good Morning, Ladies
>>> and Gentlemen'
>>
>> Good morning humans.
>
>Or, y'know, just "Good morning", or "Good morning everyone", or "Mornin'
>all". It ain't rocket science.

No it's just pandering to wokery gone mad, I always intended to live to
become the oldest man in the world but the way it's going I don't think
I'll bother.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange