Practice is the best of all instructors. -- Publilius

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

SubjectAuthor
* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
|+- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
| `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|  +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
|  `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.keithr0
|   +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|   `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.keithr0
|    |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.keithr0
|    | |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    | | |`- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|    | | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.alvey
|    | | |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
|    | | | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    | | | |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|    | | | | +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|    | | | | `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    | | | `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|    | | +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
|    | | |`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | | | +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    | | | +- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.alvey
|    | | | `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
|    | | |  `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | | `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|    | |  `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|    | |   +* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.alvey
|    | |   |`- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.keithr0
|    | |   `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|    | `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|    `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
|     `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Sylvia Else
|+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
||+- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
||`- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
|`- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Daryl
|+- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
|+* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam
||`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.jonz@ nothere.com
|| `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
||  `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
|`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
| `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.alvey
|  `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Clocky
`* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.RAT
 `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Noddy
  `* This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Xeno
   `- This has to be the stupidest thing in history.Yosemite Sam

Pages:123
Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4pfqvF6h2tU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10079&group=aus.cars#10079

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 14:45:51 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 03:45 UTC

LOl, yeah..

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4pg1cF6h2tU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10081&group=aus.cars#10081

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 14:49:16 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 03:49 UTC

On 19/01/2022 1:43 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 19/1/2022 12:47 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Oooh look!
>>> Fraudster has a relevant anecdote! "What a surprise..."

>>> Zzzzzz
>>>

>> Since when do you walk into a KFC and have a conversation so heavy
>> that you can't make it out. They are there to take *your* order and
>> how hard is it to say "chups" FFS :-)
>>
>> We went to 12 different countries in Europe and never had any trouble
>> ordering anything yet he goes to NZ and he has to get his Mrs. to
>> speak English. What a load of fucking crap :-)
>
> Maybe the *real issue* is that they couldn't make head or tale of the
> *limited English* interspersed amongst all the swear words. Darren's
> command of the English language, as he has oft demonstrated, is
> severely limited.

Noddy orders KFC: "gimme some of them fucking wing things and chips you
fucking stupid bitch!" lol!  :)

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4pi3pF6tpmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10082&group=aus.cars#10082

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:24:41 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 04:24 UTC

On 19/01/2022 2:49 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 19/01/2022 1:43 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> Since when do you walk into a KFC and have a conversation so heavy
>>> that you can't make it out. They are there to take *your* order and
>>> how hard is it to say "chups" FFS :-)
>>>
>>> We went to 12 different countries in Europe and never had any
>>> trouble ordering anything yet he goes to NZ and he has to get his
>>> Mrs. to speak English. What a load of fucking crap :-)
>>
>> Maybe the *real issue* is that they couldn't make head or tale of the
>> *limited English* interspersed amongst all the swear words. Darren's
>> command of the English language, as he has oft demonstrated, is
>> severely limited.
>>

> Noddy orders KFC: "gimme some of them fucking wing things and chips
> you fucking stupid bitch!" lol!  :)

"and hurry up with it you stupid cow!"   :)

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster

Re: This has to be the stupidest thing in history.

<j4pk3iF782cU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10083&group=aus.cars#10083

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:58:26 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 04:58 UTC

On 19/1/2022 2:49 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 19/01/2022 1:43 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> Since when do you walk into a KFC and have a conversation so heavy
>>> that you can't make it out. They are there to take *your* order and
>>> how hard is it to say "chups" FFS :-)
>>>
>>> We went to 12 different countries in Europe and never had any trouble
>>> ordering anything yet he goes to NZ and he has to get his Mrs. to
>>> speak English. What a load of fucking crap :-)
>>
>> Maybe the *real issue* is that they couldn't make head or tale of the
>> *limited English* interspersed amongst all the swear words. Darren's
>> command of the English language, as he has oft demonstrated, is
>> severely limited.
>>

> Noddy orders KFC: "gimme some of them fucking wing things and chips you
> fucking stupid bitch!" lol!  :)

No, you have too much English and way too few expletives in your
example. Try again.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)