Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Swamp rat on last legs, freezes at podium
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 15:24:31 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 19:24 UTC

Clearly a serious Bidenesque health/mental episode, clearly way past
time for this old swamp geezer to go and replaced with someone with all
his facilities and not saddled with decades of being beholden to the system.

`````````````````

Mitch McConnell, age 81, suddenly freezes during press conference and
has to be helped away from podium in scary scenes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12341321/Mitch-McConnell-81-suddenly-stops-talking-helped-away-podium-press-conference.html

Re: Swamp rat on last legs, freezes at podium

<KzhAM.325286$U3w1.46506@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10556&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10556

Subject: Re: Swamp rat on last legs, freezes at podium
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 22:16:11 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 02:16 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Clearly a serious Bidenesque health/mental episode, clearly way past
> time for this old swamp geezer to go and replaced with someone with all
> his facilities and not saddled with decades of being beholden to the
> system.
>
> `````````````````
>

> Mitch McConnell, age 81, suddenly freezes during press conference and
> has to be helped away from podium in scary scenes
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12341321/Mitch-McConnell-81-suddenly-stops-talking-helped-away-podium-press-conference.html

Dying swamp dweller faces the music - His handlers say they expected
this, and its was democrats boo'ing !
Oh sure, just like Fetterman is fit to serve, right !

Mitch McConnell, 81, is HUMILIATED as he is drowned out by chants of
'retire' and mercilessly booed for five-minutes straight during speech
to his own constituents in Kentucky

Mitch McConnell was humiliated after being drowned out by chants of
'retire' and was booed during a speech in his home state
McConnell, 81, did his best to continue through his speech during
the Fancy Farm picnic, in Fancy Farm, Kentucky
It comes after questions were raised about his ability to do his
job after he froze during a press conference last month

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12379537/Mitch-McConnell-HUMILIATED-chants-retire.html

Re: Swamp rat on last legs, freezes at podium

<20230808121216.000068ce@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10558&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10558

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 12:12:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 11:12 UTC

On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 22:16:11 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> they expected this, and its was democrats boo'ing !

You have made two grade school mistakes which everyone can see.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Swamp rat on last legs, freezes at podium