The truth about a man lies first and foremost in what he hides. -- Andre Malraux

aus+uk / aus.politics / jumper

SubjectAuthor
* jumperMax
+* jumperRod Speed
|`- jumperRod Speed
`* jumperSylvia Else
 `* jumperClocky
  `* jumper*Ördög*
   +* jumper: Funnily enough, a prayer room has been in place at the*Ördög*
   |`- jumper: Funnily enough, a prayer room has been in place at theÖrdög, the real Devil
   +* jumperJoe Biden's Mu
   |`* jumperÖrdög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster
   | +- jumperFran
   | `* jumperÖrdög, the real Devil
   |  `* jumperLorraine Cra
   |   `* jumperÖrdög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster
   |    +* jumperÖrdög, the real Devil
   |    |`- jumperÖrdög, the real Devil
   |    `- jumperWest of the Rockies
   `* jumperDaniel65
    `* jumper*Ördög*
     `- jumperDaniel65

1
jumper

<ssva5u$9ho$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10467&group=aus.politics#10467

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Subject: jumper
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:34:19 +1100
 by: Max - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 23:34 UTC

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/muslim-aflw-player-refuses-to-wear-pride-jumper-sits-out-game/news-story/84be8e6d534fd9a4143b6f9488b6b661

Muslim ALFW player refuses to wear LGBTQI jumper.

I bet if a Christian did the same thing there would be an uproar.

Re: jumper

<op.1goh9iq6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10468&group=aus.politics#10468

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Re: jumper
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:59:32 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 23:59 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

> https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/muslim-aflw-player-refuses-to-wear-pride-jumper-sits-out-game/news-story/84be8e6d534fd9a4143b6f9488b6b661

> Muslim ALFW player refuses to wear LGBTQI jumper.

> I bet if a Christian did the same thing there would be an uproar.

You'd be wrong, as always.

Folau did much more than that and there wasnt.

Re: jumper

<j5gsfiFljp8U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10470&group=aus.politics#10470

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 11:42:25 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 00:42 UTC

On 28-Jan-22 10:34 am, Max wrote:
> https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/muslim-aflw-player-refuses-to-wear-pride-jumper-sits-out-game/news-story/84be8e6d534fd9a4143b6f9488b6b661
>

> Muslim ALFW player refuses to wear LGBTQI jumper.
>
> I bet if a Christian did the same thing there would be an uproar.

Perhaps AFLW should not have turned a game into a political statement.

Sylvia.

Re: jumper

<op.1gosw0kfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10475&group=aus.politics#10475

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 14:49:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 03:49 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/muslim-aflw-player-refuses-to-wear-pride-jumper-sits-out-game/news-story/84be8e6d534fd9a4143b6f9488b6b661

>>> Muslim ALFW player refuses to wear LGBTQI jumper.

>>> I bet if a Christian did the same thing there would be an uproar.

>> You'd be wrong, as always.

>> Folau did much more than that and there wasnt.

> Only because of back flips

Nope, because few care about shit like that.

Re: jumper

<st2fmt$n8q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10499&group=aus.politics#10499

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 12:27:11 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 04:27 UTC

On 28/01/2022 8:42 am, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 28-Jan-22 10:34 am, Max wrote:
>> https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/muslim-aflw-player-refuses-to-wear-pride-jumper-sits-out-game/news-story/84be8e6d534fd9a4143b6f9488b6b661
>>

>> Muslim ALFW player refuses to wear LGBTQI jumper.
>>
>> I bet if a Christian did the same thing there would be an uproar.
>
> Perhaps AFLW should not have turned a game into a political statement.
>
> Sylvia.

Indeed. Keep politics out of sport.

Re: jumper

<S24JJ.21865$CVjd.12157@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10500&group=aus.politics#10500

Followup: aus.politics
From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 05:14:26 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 05:14 UTC

It was written by Clocky:

> Sylvia Else
>> Max
>>
>>> Muslim ALFW player refuses to wear LGBTQI jumper.
>>> I bet if a Christian did the same thing there would be an uproar.

You've bet wrong, as per usual. Otherwise you would not have posted that
crap comment into these newsgroups.

>> Perhaps AFLW should not have turned a game into a political statement.

Correct!

> Indeed. Keep politics out of sport.

The same goes for religion.

And what is equally important:
Keep friggin' big business also out of sport too.
After all business+sport = public circus for dumbed down punters
producing nothing worth while beyond huge profits for a few clowns.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: jumper: Funnily enough, a prayer room has been in place at the MCG since 2005

<Z8KdnWgIlr3DRWn8nZ2dnUU7-dHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10501&group=aus.politics#10501

Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 17:02:02 +1100
Subject: Re: jumper: Funnily enough, a prayer room has been in place at the
MCG since 2005
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: "deviled...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:02 UTC

"Funnily enough, a prayer room has been in place at the MCG since 2005,
blissfully out of the media's eye, harming no-one, offending no-one, and
providing solitude and peace to those who seek it. It's only news now
because the AFL is making an attempt to get some public relations
mileage out of it (roar.com.au). For seven years people have been able
to pray in solitude at football games and now it is causing major public
outcry. It is not just for Muslims. Anyone can go in there to pray. But
the fact that a Muslim has been a driving force behind the initiative
has created a large issue."

<https://christiantoday.com.au/news/islam-on-the-ball-as-they-approach-afl-for-prayer-rooms.html>

On 29/1/2022 16:14, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Clocky:
>
>> Sylvia Else
>>> Max

> You've bet wrong, as per usual. Otherwise you would not have posted that
> crap comment into these newsgroups.
>
>>> Perhaps AFLW should not have turned a game into a political statement.
>>>
> Correct!
>>

>> Indeed. Keep politics out of sport.
>
> The same goes for religion.
>
> And what is equally important:
> Keep friggin' big business also out of sport too.
> After all business+sport = public circus for dumbed down punters
> producing nothing worth while beyond huge profits for a few clowns.

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

NATURE-genesis [James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial
THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

Re: jumper: Funnily enough, a prayer room has been in place at the MCG since 2005

<az5JJ.21867$CVjd.907@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10502&group=aus.politics#10502

Followup: alt.wankers.malicious
From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
MCG since 2005
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:57:10 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 06:57 UTC

DOLF Alarm ????

😱️ 😱️ 😱️ 😱️ 😱️
--
Ördög /your scary shadow that says "Boo" in the dark/
Beware:

Re: jumper

<j5luqbFkm6gU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10508&group=aus.politics#10508

From: bid...@whitehouse.org (Joe Biden's Mu)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:47:47 -0000
 by: Joe Biden's Mu - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:47 UTC

On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 05:14:26 GMT, *Ördög* posted:-

> It was written by Clocky:
>
> > Sylvia Else
> >> Max

> You've bet wrong, as per usual. Otherwise you would not have posted
> that crap comment into these newsgroups.
>
> >> Perhaps AFLW should not have turned a game into a political
> >> statement.
> Correct!
> >

> > Indeed. Keep politics out of sport.
>
> The same goes for religion.
>
> And what is equally important:

That we eliminate all pseudo communists

> Keep friggin' big business also out of sport too.
> After all business+sport = public circus for dumbed down punters
> producing nothing worth while beyond huge profits for a few clowns.
>
> --
> Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

The newsgroup wanker, more like it.

Re: jumper

<ZPjJJ.23391$ahb3.9609@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10511&group=aus.politics#10511

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:10:49 GMT
 by: Ördög, that LNP Jo - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:10 UTC

*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*

Nymshifter LNP TROLL ALERT!

Currently trolling as:
j5luqbFkm6gU3@mid.individual.net, Joe Biden's Mum

*For permanent plonking tips / setting kill filters*:
Use its header details:

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

> we eliminate

Who is "we"? Must be your multiple personality disorder!

> all pseudo communists

Oh goody! Go ahead for all I care!
Happy to see you ain't fantasising about me after all.

> The newsgroup wanker

That you are, as well as a nymshifter/nymthieving propaganda creep on
tops.

Your psychopathic addiction to self projection noted and hereby
documented.

🖕️

--
Busting LNP Johnny 🖕️ for fun 👹️

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 05:14:26 GMT, *Ördög* posted:-
>
>> It was written by Clocky:
>>
>> > Sylvia Else

>> You've bet wrong, as per usual. Otherwise you would not have posted
>> that crap comment into these newsgroups.

>> Correct!
>> >

>> > Indeed. Keep politics out of sport.
>>
>> The same goes for religion.
>>
>> And what is equally important:
>
> That we eliminate all pseudo communists
>
>> Keep friggin' big business also out of sport too.
>> After all business+sport = public circus for dumbed down punters
>> producing nothing worth while beyond huge profits for a few clowns.
>>
>> --
>> Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.
>
> The newsgroup wanker, more like it.

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: jumper

<st4j64$rb2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10514&group=aus.politics#10514

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:38:42 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:38 UTC

On 30/01/2022 10:10 am, Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster wrote:

>> The newsgroup wanker
>
> That you are, as well as a nymshifter/nymthieving propaganda creep on
> tops.

Indeed. See below.

> Your psychopathic addiction to self projection noted and hereby
> documented.

We should also officially note how needy and fixated it is. Its nym
shifting reveals both of those traits. It's fixated of both you and I
and it's needy or our attention or otherwise it wouldn't keep constantly
going to the bother of constantly changing nyms.

Re: jumper

<OekJJ.23393$ahb3.18170@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10515&group=aus.politics#10515

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:39:26 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:39 UTC

Petz

> The most likley one to be kill filled is you

Please go ahead, Petz dear! Make my day.

Regardless of what you do I can still take the Mickey out of every single
one of your idiot posts.

~~~~
~~~~
RE: Your typical alt-right wanker retard's sig

> Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?
You have clearly demonstrated time after time in this newsgroup that some
are definitely that dumb.
You thrive on alt-right slogans of all kinds!

> "My first act as Prime Minister will be to raise the speed limit,
> lower the fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs."

Nice lying rightardation ... but! WTF has such idiotic statement has to
do with Anthony Albanese while LNP governments all over Australia totally
mishandling the Pandemic response?
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo, West of sanity,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: jumper

<j5mmdqFp03oU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10521&group=aus.politics#10521

From: wogs....@adecent Australia.com (Lorraine Cra)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 05:35:54 -0000
 by: Lorraine Cra - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 05:35 UTC

On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:39:26 GMT, Ördög, posted:-

> > The most likley one to be kill filled is you
>
> Please go ahead, Petz dear! Make my day.
>
> Regardless of what you do I can still take the Mickey out of every
> single one of your idiot posts.

LOL How old are you, wog?

12? 13? You are soooo immature!

And so full of trumped up self importance.

Stop jerking off, and get a life , FFS.

(NOT little johnny howard LOL, you fucking goose.)

Re: jumper

<V4qJJ.29599$ahb3.3380@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10522&group=aus.politics#10522

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 06:18:29 GMT
 by: Ördög, that LNP Jo - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 06:18 UTC

*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*

Nymshifter LNP TROLL ALERT!

Currently trolling as:
j5mmdqFp03oU1@mid.individual.net, Lorraine Crap

*For permanent plonking tips / setting kill filters*:
Use its header details:

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

> LOL How old are you,

None of you business, LNP troll!

> wog?

Can't help playing the xenophobia/racism card, can you LNP troll?
🖕️

> You are soooo immature!

Your constant nym-thieveing and nym-shifting must be your idea of mature
behaviour.
YAWN! How pathetic!
🖕️

> And so full of trumped up self importance.

Yes, your ego's size knows no bounds. Just like your ignorance and
rightardism.
🖕️
> Stop jerking off,

Projection noted...now all here know what you actually do here in the ng.
🖕️

> ... and get a life , FFS.

Try to follow your own advise before you pontificate to others.
🖕️

> (NOT little johnny howard LOL, you fucking goose.)

Whatever you don't say, oh Johnny boi, whatever!
(nice little constantly nymshifing meat puppet, are you, brain-dead
troll?)

🖕️

--
Busting LNP Johnny 🖕️ for fun 👹️

Re: jumper

<ylrJJ.29600$ahb3.16469@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10523&group=aus.politics#10523

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:44:30 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:44 UTC

Petz

/snip/

> Only takes seconds for another nym

It takes even less time to plonk that LNP creep.
It takes just a left click on my mouse:

_Now I still see that creep ... *CLICK* ... and NO I don't!_

LOL!

But why the fuck would any sane poster change its nym for each and every
new post? CRAZY! (Obviously there is something very very wrong with
Little LNP Johnny's brain).

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic ad hom hate propaganda sig:

> As usual you are a lying maggot

Said Petz to image in his bathroom mirror before he picked up his secret
bat-phone to ASIO informing them that he is intending to go for a joyride
on his personal tank after having a good soak in his mega Jacuzzi,
brewing up something on his super-duper espresso machine and then playing
a little with his machine guns, his grenades, his plastic toy soldiers,
etc...etc...etc.

> Ordog the Armchair communist

Yes, I do have an armchair. I even have more than one. And yes I am a
communist. So your point is what exactly? What is so unique about those
armchairs?
BTW if you want an analogy to your backfiring insult then consider the
fact that you are a Shitboxville park-bench neo-Nazi alt-right wanker.
(Note that I am not intending to insult the park-bench).

Rest of that absurd shit in your sig is not even worth responding to.
~~
--
[...]

<FnsJJ.29603$ahb3.3729@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10524&group=aus.politics#10524

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 08:55:01 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 08:55 UTC

Petz

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>
>>> Only takes seconds for another nym
>>
>> It takes even less time to plonk that LNP creep.
>> It takes just a left click on my mouse:
>> _Now I still see that creep ... *CLICK* ... and NO I don't!_
>>
> Just means yoy have read

....the header! And at that point if I decide not to bother further with
reading verbal vomits from the LNP troll I just plonk the creep with
pleasure.
Currently I see the need to put out more newsgroup warnings about every
new trolling nym helping unsuspecting newsgroup victims to avoid the
creep. This annoys retarded Johnny boi to no end, which is an added bonus
compensating me for the harm his posts do to my sanity when reading
anything more than just the header.

> some sensible advice

That'll be the day when any sane reader in this newsgroup gets "sensible
advice" from either the LNP troll, or Rod Speed or specially from you.
I'd say sustaining severe bruises to one's own sanity is a more likely
outcome.
😜️ 😜️ 😜️

~~~
~~~
More idiot sig busting:

> Socialism is a philosophy of failure,
> the creed of ignorance,and the gospel of envy,
> Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

Nice, but where have you plagiarised this beauty from?

So:
Lets go slowly (not to overtax your few remaining brain cells'
facts computing capacities:

Firstly you have lifted that quote attributed the Churchill from a
Facebook post.
Here is the discussion about its authenticity:
<https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-winston-churchill-say-socialism-is-
the-philosophy-of-failure/>

Now lets look at its content:

Starting with "socialism is ...".
Which version of socialism does this referring to.
Only hard capitalist wankers and rusted on monarchists like Churchill
would treat the econopolitical philosophy of socialism as some sort of
monolith.
In fact, if one is willing to look more close the New Testament itself is
intertwined with the concepts socialism.

Next to: "failure". Do you consider countries like Sweden, Norway,
Finland or Germany a failure. These countries have implemented social
democratic policies over the years with great success. While at the same
time wild capitalist shit holes like the UK and US only succeeded
creating a horribly divided society with millions and millions living
under or near the absolute poverty line while their tiny billionaire
class is taking joyrides into suborbital space as the only remaining
means to burn some extra cash they can't possible dispose of in any
useful manner.

That takes us to "creed of ignorance": Apparently so far only socialists
are the ones who are loudly refusing to ignore the social toll such
damning capitalist inequity takes on the social fabric of such countries
where lives are ruined and destroyed by poor healthcare, by lack of even
the most basic requirements for living a modest lifestyle, by total
hopelessness and inability to break the cycles of poverty generation
after generation.

Yes...that gospel of envy. Why aren't these subhuman scumbags feel happy
to see the top 10% of society own roughly 80% of everything while
dominating every aspects of political and cultural life on the planet.
How dare they suggest that instead of creating more/even wealthier
billionaires we could create better public transport, better healthcare,
better and cheaper education for all, better public infrastructure and
amenities, better and more jobs not just for a select few!
Really! What a horrid *envy*!

Yep...in truth the bottom half of society everywhere on the planet
already sharing "equal misery", and that has nothing to do with socialism.
Another 40% manages to make ends meat so they keep their mouths shut
hoping for escaping from joining the bottom half. In the meanwhile the
top ten percent live in the their alternate reality exclusive private
heavens caring fuck all about everyone else below them on the food chain.

I recon socialism in most of its version could NOT possible create
something more bizarre.
~~

--
[...]

<j5ou2lF7o5jU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10526&group=aus.politics#10526

From: Cowboy....@montana.org (West of the Rockies)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 01:56:09 -0000
 by: West of the Rockies - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 01:56 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 06:18:29 GMT, Ördög, posted:-

> *WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*
>
> Nymshifter LNP TROLL ALERT!
>
> Currently trolling as:
> j5mmdqFp03oU1@mid.individual.net, Lorraine Crap
>
> *For permanent plonking tips / setting kill filters*:
> Use its header details:

> ARPZoku5tE3IEf38qqYaCQ/Z64xoVGaTDDeIztQ6tycUDw5Oc= User-Agent: wog's
> out!
>
> FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.
>
> Killfile adjusted as required!
>
> 🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️
>
> > LOL How old are you,
>
> None of you business, LNP troll!
>
> > wog?
>
> Can't help playing the xenophobia/racism card, can you LNP troll?
> 🖕️
>
> > You are soooo immature!
>
> Your constant nym-thieveing and nym-shifting must be your idea of
> mature behaviour.
> YAWN! How pathetic!
> 🖕️
>
> > And so full of trumped up self importance.
>
> Yes, your ego's size knows no bounds. Just like your ignorance and
> rightardism.
> 🖕️
>
> > Stop jerking off,
>
> Projection noted...now all here know what you actually do here in the
> ng. 🖕️
>
> > ... and get a life , FFS.
>
> Try to follow your own advise before you pontificate to others.
> 🖕️
>
> > (NOT little johnny howard LOL, you fucking goose.)
>
> Whatever you don't say, oh Johnny boi, whatever!
> (nice little constantly nymshifing meat puppet, are you, brain-dead
> troll?)
>
> 🖕️
>
> --
> Busting LNP Johnny 🖕️ for fun 👹️

LOL Wog Dog, and Fran the sockpuppet (failed farmer, owes the bank
millions) just don't get it!

Re: jumper

<st7uo5$vtr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10529&group=aus.politics#10529

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:14:32 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 06:14 UTC

*Ördög* wrote on 29/1/22 4:14 pm:
> It was written by Clocky:
>> Sylvia Else
>>> Max

> You've bet wrong, as per usual. Otherwise you would not have posted that
> crap comment into these newsgroups.
>
>>> Perhaps AFLW should not have turned a game into a political statement.
>>>
> Correct!
>>
>> Indeed. Keep politics out of sport.
>
> The same goes for religion.

Yeah, keep Politics out of Religion

Or should that be "Keep Religion out of Politics"??

Or both!!
--
Daniel

Re: jumper

<eZLJJ.46972$Hmgd.6896@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10530&group=aus.politics#10530

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 07:12:10 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 07:12 UTC

It was written by Daniel65:

> Ördög
>> Clocky
>>> Sylvia Else
>>
>> You've bet wrong, as per usual. Otherwise you would not have posted
>> that crap comment into these newsgroups.

>> Correct!
>>>
>>> Indeed. Keep politics out of sport.
>>
>> The same goes for religion.
>
> Yeah, keep Politics out of Religion
> Or should that be "Keep Religion out of Politics"??
> Or both!!

Yes. Both.
And of course keep both out of sports.

What can really destroys sports are loony tune alt-right Xtian/Muslim
fundy nutjobs.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: jumper

<st8a9u$v5t$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10533&group=aus.politics#10533

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:31:44 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 09:31 UTC

*Ördög* wrote on 31/1/22 6:12 pm:
> It was written by Daniel65:
>
>> Ördög
>>> Clocky
>>>
>>> You've bet wrong, as per usual. Otherwise you would not have posted
>>> that crap comment into these newsgroups.

>>> Correct!

>>> The same goes for religion.
>>
>> Yeah, keep Politics out of Religion
>> Or should that be "Keep Religion out of Politics"??
>> Or both!!
>
> Yes. Both.
> And of course keep both out of sports.
>
> What can really destroys sports are loony tune alt-right Xtian/Muslim
> fundy nutjobs.

Hmm!! What was the name of the nutjob that brought the Sydney Swans AFL
team back in the nineties, was it??

Dr Eddlestone or some such!
--
Daniel