It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them. -- Alfred Adler

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Australia's cook commander

SubjectAuthor
* Australia's cook commander*Ördög*
`* Australia's cook commanderAnytime Jo
 +* Australia's cook commanderLNP trolls always suck big time - 👹️ -
 |`* Australia's cook commanderÖrdög, the real Devil
 | `* Australia's cook commanderSpongebob Squarepant
 |  +- Australia's cook commanderÖrdög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster
 |  `- Australia's cook commanderFran
 `- Australia's cook commanderFran

1
Australia's cook commander

<vQ6JJ.162872$zred.26569@fx08.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10503&group=aus.politics#10503

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Australia's cook commander
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:23:55 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:23 UTC

*Shake n' Bake with Scomo*
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTinT_XYZjo&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
{ Video length: 1min 46sec }

"Was this his worst attempted slogan yet? Shake and bake. It sounds nice,
it’s memorable, it even rhymes, but what did he actually mean?"
~~~

ScoMo ... a real cook or just another useless hard conservative political
sloganeering kook - I let you decide which!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: Australia's cook commander

<j5lin5FiibfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10505&group=aus.politics#10505

From: goodti...@disneyland.com (Anytime Jo)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Australia's cook commander
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 19:21:52 -0000
 by: Anytime Jo - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 19:21 UTC

On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:23:55 GMT, *Ördög* posted:-

> "Was this his worst attempted slogan yet? Shake and bake. It sounds
> nice, it’s memorable, it even rhymes, but what did he actually mean?"

Wow, showing your ignorance again, wog boy?

FOAD!

Re: Australia's cook commander

<t9iJJ.23388$ahb3.20600@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10506&group=aus.politics#10506

From: LNP-Jonz...@your.service.net (LNP trolls always suck big time - 👹️ -)
<LNP-Jonzie-busting_Devil@your.service.net>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:17:13 GMT
 by: LNP trolls always su - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 21:17 UTC

*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*

Nymshifter LNP TROLL ALERT!

Currently trolling as:
<j5lin5FiibfU1@mid.individual.net>, Anytime Joe<goodtimes@disneyland.com>

*For permanent plonking tips / setting kill filters*:
Use its header details:

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

> Wow,

I am glad you liked my post!

> showing your ignorance

Projection noted!
Agtain!

> wog boy

What would be an LPN troll post without that nicely added touch of
xenophobia and racism, eh?

> FOAD!

Sorry!
No can do!
But don't let me stop you impotently raging on and on and on ..... !

🖕️

--
Busting LNP Johnny 🖕️ for fun 👹️

Re: Australia's cook commander

<PCjJJ.23390$ahb3.20183@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10509&group=aus.politics#10509

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:56:47 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:56 UTC

Petz

/Deleted context restored/

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

*Shake n' Bake with Scomo*
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTinT_XYZjo&ab_channel=SwollenPickles> {
Video length: 1min 46sec }

"Was this his worst attempted slogan yet? Shake and bake. It sounds nice,
it’s memorable, it even rhymes, but what did he actually mean?"
~~~

ScoMo ... a real coock or just another useless hard conservative political
sloganeering kook - I let you decide which!

> https://youtu.be/Wf4jIowHkMk
????
Your point is what? Do you have on, Petz dear, that is in any way
relevant to the OP ????
/that was only a rhetorical question/

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic political hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> Labor "Greens" are Termites.

YAWN!
You as a well documented alt-right neo-Nazi creep are not in a position
to offer any sane critique of Labour's nor the Green's policy platforms.
You just spew blinkered alt-right (One Nation, etc) garbage slogans
without thinking what comes out of your mouth/what types into your
keyboard.

> Political and social termites.

You and your ilk definitely are!

> I loathe them with a passion.

Yes, the newsgroup knows! You are all about hate and paranoia.

> They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.

Yes...alt-right politics and contributing ideologies definitely are at
the core what went so wrong with contemporary hard-capitalist society,
mind you NOT only in the West.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo, West of sanity,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Australia's cook commander

<j5lvfrFkueuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10510&group=aus.politics#10510

From: Wogs...@cleanupAustralia.org (Spongebob Squarepant)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:03:52 -0000
 by: Spongebob Squarepant - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:03 UTC

On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:56:47 GMT, Ördög, pseudo Commie and child
molester, posted:-

> > I loathe them with a passion.
>
> Yes, the newsgroup knows! You are all about hate and paranoia.

Unlike you! Get a grip, loser boy, look in the mirror. You just spew
unrelenting hate.

Dtop bashing your missus yet?

> > They typify what is wrong with Australia and the West.

You certainly do. How we allow maggots like you to creep around is
beyond me. Your ilk should all be eliminated, painfully. Extremely
painfully.

FOAD wog.

Re: Australia's cook commander

<q5kJJ.23392$ahb3.3392@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10513&group=aus.politics#10513

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:29:26 GMT
 by: Ördög, that LNP Jo - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:29 UTC

*WARNING* *WARNING* *WARNING*

Nymshifter LNP TROLL ALERT!

Currently trolling as:
Spongebob Squarepants <Wogsout@cleanupAustralia.org>

*For permanent plonking tips / setting kill filters*:
Use its header details:

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️
> Unlike you!

I am glad, so glad you have noticed some differences.
If I were you I'd commit immediate suicide for the sake of humanity, and
the preservation of a healthy gene pool.

> Get a grip, loser boy, look in the mirror.

I'd suggest you take your own advise before you go on Usenet to spew
forth ...

> ... unrelenting hate.
>
> How we allow maggots like you to creep around is
> beyond me. Your ilk should all be eliminated, painfully. Extremely
> painfully.

If you won't get that multiple personality disorder coupled with
dangerous psychopathy treated soon you'll really end up one day in a
padded cell in some nicely equipped high security loony bin.

> FOAD

Sorry!
No can do!
But don't let me stop you impotently raging on and on and on ..... !

> wog

What would be an LPN troll post without that nicely added touch of
xenophobia and racism, eh? 🖕️

--
Busting LNP Johnny 🖕️ for fun 👹️

Re: Australia's cook commander

<st4j83$rb2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10516&group=aus.politics#10516

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:39:48 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:39 UTC

On 30/01/2022 6:21 am, Anytime Joe wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 08:23:55 GMT, *Ördög* posted:-
>
>> "Was this his worst attempted slogan yet? Shake and bake. It sounds
>> nice, it’s memorable, it even rhymes, but what did he actually mean?"
>

> Wow, showing your ignorance again, wog boy?
>
> FOAD!

Needy and fixated.

Re: Australia's cook commander

<st4jgq$sn1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10517&group=aus.politics#10517

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:44:27 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:44 UTC

On 30/01/2022 10:03 am, Spongebob Squarepants wrote:

> Unlike you! Get a grip, loser boy, look in the mirror. You just spew
> unrelenting hate.

LOL. You really are too dumb to be able to do self awareness! As a nym
shifting, vitriol spewing hate filled dimwit, you win the blue ribbon.

Why don't you take your own advice and fuck off and die. Preferably
painfully and alone. No-one will miss you.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Australia's cook commander