Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. -- Salvor Hardin

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

SubjectAuthor
* I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG XFerdinand Porsche
+* I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG XGrumpy Tech
|`* I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG XYosemite Sam
| `* I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG XXeno
|  `- I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG XYosemite Sam
`* I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG XClocky
 `* I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG XYosemite Sam
  `- I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG XClocky

1
I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

<ssq2os$ku4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10433&group=aus.cars#10433

From: iva...@mustang66.com (Ferdinand Porsche)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 07:57:14 +0800
 by: Ferdinand Porsche - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:57 UTC

I know the farewell model didn't sell well, but how are 18 year old
clunkers still rolling around? Does every bogan with an XR6 keep
patching it up, when others would call it quits (and the scrappies)?

Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

<ssq4cq$46t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10435&group=aus.cars#10435

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:24:58 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:24 UTC

On 26/01/2022 9:57 am, Ferdinand Porsche wrote:
> I know the farewell model didn't sell well, but how are 18 year old
> clunkers still rolling around? Does every bogan with an XR6 keep
> patching it up, when others would call it quits (and the scrappies)?

You would probably see that amount of 18yo Commodes as well except the
bogans who drive them tend to smash them at a great rate of knots doing
sic skidz....

Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

<ssq5gr$adr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10440&group=aus.cars#10440

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 08:44:12 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:44 UTC

On 26/01/2022 7:57 am, Ferdinand Porsche wrote:
> I know the farewell model didn't sell well, but how are 18 year old
> clunkers still rolling around? Does every bogan with an XR6 keep
> patching it up, when others would call it quits (and the scrappies)?

True bogans drive 4x4 utes these days, younger people buy old Falcons
and Commodores to use as skid pigs.

Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

<j5blpoFlfcqU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10449&group=aus.cars#10449

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 12:18:27 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 01:18 UTC

On 26/01/2022 11:24 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 26/01/2022 9:57 am, Ferdinand Porsche wrote:
>> I know the farewell model didn't sell well, but how are 18 year old
>> clunkers still rolling around? Does every bogan with an XR6 keep
>> patching it up, when others would call it quits (and the scrappies)?
>
> You would probably see that amount of 18yo Commodes as well except the
> bogans who drive them tend to smash them at a great rate of knots
> doing sic skidz....

you remind me of that game 'smash a mole'. you keep popping up out of
nowhere every so often..

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"my own words are irrelevant"

Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

<j5bm9hFllvuU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10453&group=aus.cars#10453

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 12:26:52 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 01:26 UTC

On 26/01/2022 11:44 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 26/01/2022 7:57 am, Ferdinand Porsche wrote:
>> I know the farewell model didn't sell well, but how are 18 year old
>> clunkers still rolling around? Does every bogan with an XR6 keep
>> patching it up, when others would call it quits (and the scrappies)?
>

> True bogans drive 4x4 utes these days, younger people buy old Falcons
> and Commodores to use as skid pigs.

commodores seem to be the choice of young bogans and yobbos. I don't see
that many failcons around these days. probably becos they've fallen to
bits already.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"my own words are irrelevant"
-noddy 5/08/2017 4:12 PM

Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

<j5bmipFlok1U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10456&group=aus.cars#10456

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 12:31:05 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 01:31 UTC

On 26/1/2022 12:18 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 26/01/2022 11:24 am, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> On 26/01/2022 9:57 am, Ferdinand Porsche wrote:
>>> I know the farewell model didn't sell well, but how are 18 year old
>>> clunkers still rolling around? Does every bogan with an XR6 keep
>>> patching it up, when others would call it quits (and the scrappies)?
>>
>> You would probably see that amount of 18yo Commodes as well except the
>> bogans who drive them tend to smash them at a great rate of knots
>> doing sic skidz....
>

> you remind me of that game 'smash a mole'. you keep popping up out of
> nowhere every so often..

And gets his head mashed just the same. So predictable.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

<ssqao3$4tr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10466&group=aus.cars#10466

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:13:24 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 02:13 UTC

On 26/01/2022 9:26 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 26/01/2022 11:44 am, Clocky wrote:
>> On 26/01/2022 7:57 am, Ferdinand Porsche wrote:
>>> I know the farewell model didn't sell well, but how are 18 year old
>>> clunkers still rolling around? Does every bogan with an XR6 keep
>>> patching it up, when others would call it quits (and the scrappies)?
>>

>> True bogans drive 4x4 utes these days, younger people buy old Falcons
>> and Commodores to use as skid pigs.
>>

> commodores seem to be the choice of young bogans and yobbos. I don't see
> that many failcons around these days. probably becos they've fallen to
> bits already.

Well yeah, the more reliable they are the more you will see of them.

Re: I see more BA Falcons on the road than FG X

<j5ea70F6enlU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10521&group=aus.cars#10521

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 12:19:05 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 01:19 UTC

On 26/01/2022 12:31 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 26/1/2022 12:18 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> You would probably see that amount of 18yo Commodes as well except
>>> the bogans who drive them tend to smash them at a great rate of
>>> knots doing sic skidz....
>>

>> you remind me of that game 'smash a mole'. you keep popping up out of
>> nowhere every so often..
>>

> And gets his head mashed just the same. So predictable.

yes, lol!