Logic doesn't apply to the real world. -- Marvin Minsky

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

SubjectAuthor
* Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!*Ördög*
+* Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Falscher Bruce
|`- Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Trevor Wilson
`* Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Fran
 `* Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Daniel65
  `* Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!West of the Rockies
   +- Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Rod Speed
   `* Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Daniel65
    +- Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Ördög, the real Devil
    `* Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Daniel65
     `- Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!Daniel65

1
Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<R43IJ.260138$X2_b.251715@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10441&group=aus.politics#10441

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 03:19:13 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 03:19 UTC

*How to block specific advertisers from your channel | The deep deep
pockets of Clive Palmer.*
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5DLU4oXwk&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>

"Having recently having my application to the YouTube Partner Programme
accepted, I was feeling pretty chuffed, until I found out my channel was
being inundated with Clive Palmer ads. In this video I take a look at the
amount of money Clive Palmer’s United Australia Party has spent
advertising on a couple of the biggest online platforms as well as a
couple of quick tips on how YouTube channel owners (or website owners
that use Adsense) can block specific advertisers (ie. UAP) from
advertising on their channels or sites.

I realise I may well lose out by doing this - blocking ads from a party
that clearly has a lot of money to spend - but it is what it is.

I also realise this may not be the most exciting video ever produced so
thank to anyone that actually gets through it! :)

Thanks to Jen F and Void Abstraction for pointing out the Juice Media
have also posted something about blocking Clive via Adsense."
~~~

Democracy and billionaires don't mix well. Plutocracy sadly rules the
roost in capitalism.
😱️

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<181c691e-9574-4be1-ad7d-ad31298d64bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10442&group=aus.politics#10442

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 20:34:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!
From: bruc...@topmail.co.nz (Falscher Bruce)
 by: Falscher Bruce - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 04:34 UTC

would be better to find some long documentaries about Australia and leave them running overnight.
Surely that would score a few Palmer ads, and it costs him about $1 every time they are shown.
Waste his cash instead.

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<j5c6g7FogcuU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10445&group=aus.politics#10445

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 17:02:47 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 06:02 UTC

On 26/01/2022 3:34 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> would be better to find some long documentaries about Australia and leave them running overnight.
> Surely that would score a few Palmer ads, and it costs him about $1 every time they are shown.
> Waste his cash instead.

**Excellent idea! Thanks for the tip.

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<sssh34$kvh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10452&group=aus.politics#10452

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 09:13:57 +1100
 by: Fran - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 22:13 UTC

On 26/01/2022 2:19 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> *How to block specific advertisers from your channel | The deep deep
> pockets of Clive Palmer.*
> /Swollen Pickles/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5DLU4oXwk&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
>
> "Having recently having my application to the YouTube Partner Programme
> accepted, I was feeling pretty chuffed, until I found out my channel was
> being inundated with Clive Palmer ads. In this video I take a look at the
> amount of money Clive Palmer’s United Australia Party has spent
> advertising on a couple of the biggest online platforms as well as a
> couple of quick tips on how YouTube channel owners (or website owners
> that use Adsense) can block specific advertisers (ie. UAP) from
> advertising on their channels or sites.
>
> I realise I may well lose out by doing this - blocking ads from a party
> that clearly has a lot of money to spend - but it is what it is.
>
> I also realise this may not be the most exciting video ever produced so
> thank to anyone that actually gets through it! :)
>
> Thanks to Jen F and Void Abstraction for pointing out the Juice Media
> have also posted something about blocking Clive via Adsense."
> ~~~
>
> Democracy and billionaires don't mix well. Plutocracy sadly rules the
> roost in capitalism.
> 😱️

I've seen a few of Clive's ads pop up on Youtube - I love that 'skip ad'
function on Youtube.

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<st3cce$nk8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10504&group=aus.politics#10504

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:36:31 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 12:36 UTC

Fran wrote on 27/1/22 9:13 am:
> On 26/01/2022 2:19 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>> *How to block specific advertisers from your channel | The deep deep
>> pockets of Clive Palmer.*
>> /Swollen Pickles/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5DLU4oXwk&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
>>
>> "Having recently having my application to the YouTube Partner Programme
>> accepted, I was feeling pretty chuffed, until I found out my channel was
>> being inundated with Clive Palmer ads. In this video I take a look at the
>> amount of money Clive Palmer’s United Australia Party has spent
>> advertising on a couple of the biggest online platforms as well as a
>> couple of quick tips on how YouTube channel owners (or website owners
>> that use Adsense) can block specific advertisers (ie. UAP) from
>> advertising on their channels or sites.
>>
>> I realise I may well lose out by doing this - blocking ads from a party
>> that clearly has a lot of money to spend - but it is what it is.
>>
>> I also realise this may not be the most exciting video ever produced so
>> thank to anyone that actually gets through it! :)
>>
>> Thanks to Jen F and Void Abstraction for pointing out the Juice Media
>> have also posted something about blocking Clive via Adsense."
>> ~~~
>>
>> Democracy and billionaires don't mix well. Plutocracy sadly rules the
>> roost in capitalism.
>> 😱️
>>
> I've seen a few of Clive's ads pop up on Youtube - I love that 'skip ad'
> function on Youtube.

Seems to me you have to watch/screen about half the ad before you get
offered the 'Skip' button! ;-(
--
Daniel

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<j5luqaFkm6gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10507&group=aus.politics#10507

From: Cowboy....@montana.org (West of the Rockies)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:33:52 -0000
 by: West of the Rockies - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 22:33 UTC

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 09:27:38 +1100, Petzl posted:-

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:36:31 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
> >Fran wrote on 27/1/22 9:13 am:

> >> I've seen a few of Clive's ads pop up on Youtube - I love that
> >> 'skip ad' function on Youtube.
> >
> >Seems to me you have to watch/screen about half the ad before you
> >get offered the 'Skip' button! ;-(
> >
> Just install "Adblock Plus" to your Windows browser

Far superior is uBlock Origin

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<op.1gr53jdhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10512&group=aus.politics#10512

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:27:09 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:27 UTC

West of the Rockies <Cowboy.Joe@montana.org> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>> >Fran wrote>> *Ördög* wrote

>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5DLU4oXwk&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>

>> >Seems to me you have to watch/screen about half the ad before you
>> >get offered the 'Skip' button! ;-(
>> >
>> Just install "Adblock Plus" to your Windows browser
>
> Far superior is uBlock Origin

No thanks, it can fiddle with too much of your data.

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<st5tv3$chs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10525&group=aus.politics#10525

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:48:51 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 11:48 UTC

West of the Rockies wrote on 30/1/22 9:33 am:
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 09:27:38 +1100, Petzl posted:-
>
>> On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 23:36:31 +1100, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>>> Seems to me you have to watch/screen about half the ad before you
>>> get offered the 'Skip' button! ;-(
>>>
>> Just install "Adblock Plus" to your Windows browser
>
> Far superior is uBlock Origin

I wasn't offered 'Adblock Plus' when I went to the SeaMonkey Add-ons
page so I've installed 'Trueblock Plus" which is supposed suitable for
my SeaMonkey Suite.

We'll see when I restart tomorrow!!
--
Daniel

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<T8KJJ.46970$Hmgd.14958@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10527&group=aus.politics#10527

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:08:03 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 05:08 UTC

Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more manually /

> Here is a true story hope you enjoy https://youtu.be/S5upSKtduGU

Hey, Daniel...you can skip this link unless you are a fan of old comedy
films from the 1950s. (Peter Sellers -The Mouse That Roared 1959 1080p).

Hey Petz, have you already reached GoonCon 4 today?
WTF has that link to do with this thread?
WTF has that link to do with "truth".

Of course, we all known in this NG that you can't tell the difference
between fiction and reality.

BTW I find really unreasonable and annoying towards readers of this ng
your dumps of unidentified, unexplained links more often than not to
totally irrelevant crap at the best, at the worst to your alt-right
sewers.

~~~
~~~
Trashing Petz's idiotic "whooosh" sig is as follows:

" We know the Dumb3 are lying,"

I agree:

That Dumb3 --- Aridumb Beren-jerk,
--- Nymthieving/nymshifting troll LJH sock-puppeteer
--- Rod Speed
Their idiot follower
--- Petz the designated village idiot of aus.politics

" they know they are lying,"
" they know we know they are lying,"
" we know they know we know they are lying,"
" but they are still lying."

How true.
Alt-right nutjobs and conspiracy kooks always reject reality, rational
thinking and truth.
Anything that is pushed into the public domain from their repugnant cyber
hiding places is utter rubbish and pure repugnant hate filled far-right
propaganda.

You, Petz dear can whinge till the cows come home but that fascist
dystopian theocracy you are wishing for so badly ain't coming ... yet!

So tough cookie! Get used to it or just implode in selfrighteous Xtian
fundy fury and hate...but do bugger off at any rate.
This endless accusatory whinge of yours is getting so bloody
boooooooooooooooooooooring!
Let's face it Petz ... no regular reader here gives a shit anymore about
your retarded propaganda signature.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo, West of sanity,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<st7uft$vtr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10528&group=aus.politics#10528

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:10:07 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 06:10 UTC

Petzl wrote on 31/1/22 3:31 pm:
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:48:51 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

<Snip>

>> We'll see when I restart tomorrow!!
>>
> Here is a true story hope you enjoy
> https://youtu.be/S5upSKtduGU

1 hr 23 min!! Shit Yeah!!
--
Daniel

Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!

<st8a4k$v5t$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10532&group=aus.politics#10532

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:28:54 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 31 Jan 2022 09:28 UTC

Petzl wrote on 31/1/22 7:10 pm:
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:10:07 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
>> Petzl wrote on 31/1/22 3:31 pm:
>>> On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 22:48:51 +1100, Daniel65
>>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Here is a true story hope you enjoy
>>> https://youtu.be/S5upSKtduGU
>>>
>> 1 hr 23 min!! Shit Yeah!!
>>
> Good value if no ad's
> Then there is the follow-uo
> https://youtu.be/TD52u7Kylxg

Sorry, you must have mis-understood my last. Perhaps I should have
posted ....

1 hr 23 mins!! Shit! Yeah!! I've got that much time to waste ..... NOT!!
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Oh NO! That Youtube menace called *Clive*!