Rule of Defactualization: Information deteriorates upward through bureaucracies.

aus+uk / aus.politics / 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

SubjectAuthor
* 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!*Ördög*
+* 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!Falscher Bruce
|+* 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!Rod Speed
||`* 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!Rod Speed
|| `* 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!Rod Speed
||  `- 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!Rod Speed
|+* 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!Fran
||`* 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!West of the Rockies
|| `- 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!Will Sutton
|`- 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!West of the Rockies
`- 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!Fran

1
'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<nt6KJ.665167$X81f.574196@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10535&group=aus.politics#10535

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 08:48:19 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 08:48 UTC

*Scott Morrison reacts to suggestions he has been labeled a 'horrible
person' and 'complete psycho'*
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS6S3t3q-w&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
{ Video length: 3min 16sec }

"It was a big spicy day at the National Press Club of Australia today as
the Prime Minister gets a blast from the past. For a guy from Marketing
Scotty is certainly developing quite the image problem."
~~~

He-he-he!
I'd say that was a love description of our incompetent PM.
Love it!

😎️ 😊️ 😎️ 😋️

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<229e843d-dd8f-4d33-b396-7ec6ece86eacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10536&group=aus.politics#10536

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 02:18:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!
From: bruc...@topmail.co.nz (Falscher Bruce)
 by: Falscher Bruce - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 10:18 UTC

On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 8:48:21 AM UTC, *Ördög* wrote:
> *Scott Morrison reacts to suggestions he has been labeled a 'horrible
> person' and 'complete psycho'*

Gladys denies writing nasty things about Scomo.
So has now probably tipped him off to whom she sent that e-mail, so lookout for revenge upon one of his MPs soon.

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<op.1gxec2kebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10537&group=aus.politics#10537

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 06:13:40 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 19:13 UTC

Falscher Bruce <bruce56@topmail.co.nz> wrote
> *Ördög* wrote

>> *Scott Morrison reacts to suggestions he has beenlabeled a 'horrible
>> person' and 'complete psycho'*

> Gladys denies writing nasty things about Scomo.

Bet it was to Maguire.

> So has now probably tipped him off to whom she sent thate-mail, so
> lookout for revenge upon one of his MPs soon.

Maguire isnt one of his MPs, stupid.

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<stc8u1$c02$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10538&group=aus.politics#10538

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 08:32:45 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 21:32 UTC

On 1/02/2022 7:48 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> *Scott Morrison reacts to suggestions he has been labeled a 'horrible
> person' and 'complete psycho'*
> /Swollen Pickles/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS6S3t3q-w&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
> { Video length: 3min 16sec }
>
> "It was a big spicy day at the National Press Club of Australia today as
> the Prime Minister gets a blast from the past. For a guy from Marketing
> Scotty is certainly developing quite the image problem."
> ~~~
>
> He-he-he!
> I'd say that was a love description of our incompetent PM.
> Love it!

If even the NSW Libs say that of him it's not a surprise that so many
voters have issues with him and his 'integrity'.

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<stc949$den$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10539&group=aus.politics#10539

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 08:36:07 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 21:36 UTC

On 1/02/2022 9:18 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 8:48:21 AM UTC, *Ördög* wrote:
>> *Scott Morrison reacts to suggestions he has been labeled a 'horrible
>> person' and 'complete psycho'*
>
> Gladys denies writing nasty things about Scomo.
> So has now probably tipped him off to whom she sent that e-mail, so lookout for revenge upon one of his MPs soon.

Yep.

It could be Greg Hunt ??? as he'd have probably had lots of dealings
with Gladys. Since he's leaving it would be a bit hard for the psycho
to do anything too vengeful on him.

Interesting to speculate though....

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<op.1gxm7x0xbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10540&group=aus.politics#10540

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 09:24:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:24 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Falscher Bruce <bruce56@topmail.co.nz> wrote
>>> *Ördög* wrote

>>> Gladys denies writing nasty things about Scomo.

>> Bet it was to Maguire.

>>> So has now probably tipped him off to whom she sent thate-mail, so
>>> lookout for revenge upon one of his MPs soon.

>> Maguire isnt one of his MPs, stupid.

> Yes Gladys trusted Daryl Maguire?

Yeah, must have been desperate.

> The whole "leak" from a Minister is fiction!

Likely. But it could easily be Maguire or one of his ex staff.

> The only one's to have complete access to one's mobile is ICAC

And your staff.

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<op.1gxonnpabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10541&group=aus.politics#10541

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 09:56:01 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 22:56 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yes Gladys trusted Daryl Maguire?
>>
>> Yeah, must have been desperate.
>>
>>> The whole "leak" from a Minister is fiction!
>>
>> Likely. But it could easily be Maguire or one of his ex staff.
>>
>>> The only one's to have complete access to one's mobile is ICAC
>>
>> And your staff.

> Ones own mobile phone?

Yep, with busy people like pollys.

> Find that hard to believe, but not impossible I suppose?
> Everyone I know always keeps their mobile close.

Sure, but those arent pollys.

> To read yext message probably email them takes time.
> Your mobile provider keeps complete records for police/ICAC.

No they dont.

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<op.1gxp5z2cbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10542&group=aus.politics#10542

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 10:28:37 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 23:28 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yep, with busy people like pollys.

>>> Sure, but those arent pollys.

>>> No they dont.

>> "Mandatory data retention" for two years

Thats not all text messages and you dont know that Gladys
was actually stupid enough to communicate that way anyway.
The current ICAC investigation hasnt cited any text messages.

>> but maybe law is now changed?

No, but see above.

>> Even Turnbull used a encryption app to send messages.

And it is unlikely that even stupid Gladys would would have used text
messages.

> Just google search gave.
> mandatory data retention Australia "text messages"

> People also ask
> How long do phone companies keep text messages Australia?
> 2 years
> The Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Act 1979 requires
> telecommunications companies to retain a particular set of
> telecommunications data for at least 2 years. These obligations ensure
> Australia's law enforcement and security agencies are lawfully able to
> access data, subject to strict controls.17 Mar 2020

See above.

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<j5v72mFe1a4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10547&group=aus.politics#10547

From: Cowboy....@montana.org (West of the Rockies)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 18:50:44 -0000
 by: West of the Rockies - Tue, 1 Feb 2022 18:50 UTC

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 02:18:10 -0800 (PST), Falscher Bruce posted:-

> On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 8:48:21 AM UTC, *Ördög* wrote:
> > *Scott Morrison reacts to suggestions he has been labeled a
> > 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho'*
>
> Gladys denies writing nasty things about Scomo.
> So has now probably tipped him off to whom she sent that e-mail, so
> lookout for revenge upon one of his MPs soon.

So Gladys has denied it, and at the same time tipped him off to whom
she sent the email/SMS?

Nice bet each way here.

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<j5v72nFe1a4U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10548&group=aus.politics#10548

From: Cowboy....@montana.org (West of the Rockies)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:08:14 -0000
 by: West of the Rockies - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 11:08 UTC

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022 08:36:07 +1100, Fran posted:-

> On 1/02/2022 9:18 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
> > On Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 8:48:21 AM UTC, *Ördög* wrote:
> >> *Scott Morrison reacts to suggestions he has been labeled a
> >> 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho'*
> >
> > Gladys denies writing nasty things about Scomo.
> > So has now probably tipped him off to whom she sent that e-mail, so
> > lookout for revenge upon one of his MPs soon.
>
> Yep.
>
> It could be Greg Hunt ??? as he'd have probably had lots of dealings
> with Gladys. Since he's leaving it would be a bit hard for the
> psycho to do anything too vengeful on him.
>
> Interesting to speculate though....

You could do that in between "pleasuring" yourself.

Re: 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!

<ba50b154-096f-41c1-a02e-d412ee37c15dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10556&group=aus.politics#10556

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:44:39 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Thu, 3 Feb 2022 23:44 UTC

On Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 10:09:13 PM UTC+11, West of the Rockies wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Feb 2022 08:36:07 +1100, Fran posted:-
> > >
> > > Gladys denies writing nasty things about Scomo.
> > > So has now probably tipped him off to whom she sent that e-mail, so
> > > lookout for revenge upon one of his MPs soon.
> >
> > Yep.
> >
> > It could be Greg Hunt ??? as he'd have probably had lots of dealings
> > with Gladys. Since he's leaving it would be a bit hard for the
> > psycho to do anything too vengeful on him.
> >
> > Interesting to speculate though....
> >
> You could do that in between "pleasuring" yourself.

not sure about the psycho part but he is a horrible person to say the least

he will look you in the eyes and smile while his arm wraps around and plunges the knife in his back

No doubt and Turnbull pretty much is 99% certain of this that Morrison was working behind the scenes to become PM when Turnbull was knifed

aus+uk / aus.politics / 'horrible person' and 'complete psycho' ...Whoooops!