"Why should we subsidize intellectual curiosity?" -- Ronald Reagan

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Thanks alot, Abe !

SubjectAuthor
* Thanks alot, Abe !JeSSe
+- Re: Thanks alot, Abe !The Happy Hippy
`* Re: Thanks alot, Abe !TWP
 +- Re: Thanks alot, Abe !TWP
 +* Re: Thanks alot, Abe !JeSSe
 |`- Re: Thanks alot, Abe !JeSSe
 `- Re: Thanks alot, Abe !The Happy Hippy

1
Thanks alot, Abe !

<9xizM.427954$mPI2.394185@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10535&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10535

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Thanks alot, Abe !
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 22:32:37 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 02:32 UTC

Monkey night at the zoo, riots and twerking ensue when vulgar rapper
decides to hand out video game systems in cesspit NYC ,, As if in 1864
it took a wild imagine to think of what might happen if wild zulus were
turned lose on the streets of the USA.
Abe did just that, and we can all see where that has led.

I think in retrospect, and to point out the obvious, we would be doing
much better today if the south had won the war.
Slavery would have fallen of its own weight soon anyhow, and the Rebs
would have spared no expense to ship them back from where they came.

``````````````

YouTuber Kai Cenat is CHARGED with inciting a riot by NYPD for PS5
giveaway which erupted in violence at Union Square, as 65 rioters
arrested amid chaos

A riot broke out at Union Square on Friday sparked by YouTuber Kai
Cenat, 21
People were seen throwing objects and tearing at construction
barricades
At least 12 people have been injured and 65 people arrested -
including Cenat - 30 of whom were juveniles

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12374551/Youtuber-Kai-Cenat-sparks-chaos-Union-Square-NYC-promising-free-PS5s-hundreds-youngsters-fighting-throwing-fire-extinguishers.html

Re: Thanks alot, Abe !

<20230805130100.000049bd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10537&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10537

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Thanks alot, Abe !
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2023 13:01:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 12:01 UTC

On Fri, 4 Aug 2023 22:32:37 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> As if in 1864 it took a wild imagine to think of what might happen

You made a grade school mistake which everyone can see.

Re: Thanks alot, Abe !

<xTMzM.426359$5Fkb.96263@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10544&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10544

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 13:04:29 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 13:04 UTC

On Fri, 04 Aug 2023 22:32:37 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> Monkey night at the zoo, riots and twerking ensue when vulgar rapper
> decides to hand out video game systems in cesspit NYC ,, As if in 1864
> it took a wild imagine to think of what might happen if wild zulus were
> turned lose on the streets of the USA.
> Abe did just that, and we can all see where that has led.
>
> I think in retrospect, and to point out the obvious, we would be doing
> much better today if the south had won the war.
> Slavery would have fallen of its own weight soon anyhow, and the Rebs
> would have spared no expense to ship them back from where they came.
>
> ``````````````
>

> YouTuber Kai Cenat is CHARGED with inciting a riot by NYPD for PS5
> giveaway which erupted in violence at Union Square, as 65 rioters
> arrested amid chaos
>
> A riot broke out at Union Square on Friday sparked by YouTuber Kai
> Cenat, 21
> People were seen throwing objects and tearing at construction
> barricades
> At least 12 people have been injured and 65 people arrested -
> including Cenat - 30 of whom were juveniles
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12374551/Youtuber-Kai-Cenat-
sparks-chaos-Union-Square-NYC-promising-free-PS5s-hundreds-youngsters-
fighting-throwing-fire-extinguishers.html

I've just heard about this, but from what I've seen I couldn't convict the
guy. The people rioted because, in all likelihood, a bunch of mindless
turds. You could get the same result from a shop having a sale though -
would the shop's owner be dragged off by the police?

If Kai Cenat was selling the PS5s at a 90% discount would he have still
been arrested?

Re: Thanks alot, Abe !

<aVMzM.426360$5Fkb.367215@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10545&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10545

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 13:06:14 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 13:06 UTC

On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 13:04:29 +0000, TWP wrote:

> a bunch

"they're a bunch"

Re: Thanks alot, Abe !

<EOSzM.486549$TPw2.467303@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10547&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10547

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 15:48:51 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 19:48 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Aug 2023 22:32:37 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
>> Monkey night at the zoo, riots and twerking ensue when vulgar rapper
>> decides to hand out video game systems in cesspit NYC ,, As if in 1864
>> it took a wild imagine to think of what might happen if wild zulus were
>> turned lose on the streets of the USA.
>> Abe did just that, and we can all see where that has led.
>>
>> I think in retrospect, and to point out the obvious, we would be doing
>> much better today if the south had won the war.
>> Slavery would have fallen of its own weight soon anyhow, and the Rebs
>> would have spared no expense to ship them back from where they came.
>>
>> ``````````````
>>

>> YouTuber Kai Cenat is CHARGED with inciting a riot by NYPD for PS5
>> giveaway which erupted in violence at Union Square, as 65 rioters
>> arrested amid chaos
>>
>> A riot broke out at Union Square on Friday sparked by YouTuber Kai
>> Cenat, 21
>> People were seen throwing objects and tearing at construction
>> barricades
>> At least 12 people have been injured and 65 people arrested -
>> including Cenat - 30 of whom were juveniles
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12374551/Youtuber-Kai-Cenat-
> sparks-chaos-Union-Square-NYC-promising-free-PS5s-hundreds-youngsters-
> fighting-throwing-fire-extinguishers.html
>

> I've just heard about this, but from what I've seen I couldn't convict the
> guy. The people rioted because, in all likelihood, a bunch of mindless
> turds. You could get the same result from a shop having a sale though -
> would the shop's owner be dragged off by the police?
>
> If Kai Cenat was selling the PS5s at a 90% discount would he have still
> been arrested?

Well yeah you have a point, but he was charged with inciting a riot so I
guess the logic is, if you go on social media and say you are giving out
valuable things for free in a negroid hellhole like NYC, you should be
well aware that a riot will ensue - And that would hold true whether you
were giving them away or selling them for $50.

Negroes routinely riot at Nike stores especially around Xmas buying
shoes at a discount then flipping them on ebay.
As you can see in the pics, some of the obese sows were humping light
posts, so I guess this passes as some sort of event for them.

Re: Thanks alot, Abe !

<hSVzM.81822$cc2c.13417@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10549&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10549

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 19:17:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 6 Aug 2023 23:17 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> TWP wrote:
>> On Fri, 04 Aug 2023 22:32:37 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>>
>>> Monkey night at the zoo, riots and twerking ensue when vulgar rapper
>>> decides to hand out video game systems in cesspit NYC ,, As if in 1864
>>> it took a wild imagine to think of what might happen if wild zulus were
>>> turned lose on the streets of the USA.
>>> Abe did just that, and we can all see where that has led.
>>>
>>> I think in retrospect, and to point out the obvious, we would be doing
>>> much better today if the south had won the war.
>>> Slavery would have fallen of its own weight soon anyhow, and the Rebs
>>> would have spared no expense to ship them back from where they came.
>>>
>>> ``````````````
>>>

>>> YouTuber Kai Cenat is CHARGED with inciting a riot by NYPD for PS5
>>> giveaway which erupted in violence at Union Square, as 65 rioters
>>> arrested amid chaos
>>>
>>>       A riot broke out at Union Square on Friday sparked by YouTuber Kai
>>> Cenat, 21
>>>       People were seen throwing objects and tearing at construction
>>> barricades
>>>       At least 12 people have been injured and 65 people arrested -
>>> including Cenat - 30 of whom were juveniles
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12374551/Youtuber-Kai-Cenat-
>> sparks-chaos-Union-Square-NYC-promising-free-PS5s-hundreds-youngsters-
>> fighting-throwing-fire-extinguishers.html
>>

>> I've just heard about this, but from what I've seen I couldn't convict
>> the
>> guy.  The people rioted because, in all likelihood, a bunch of mindless
>> turds.  You could get the same result from a shop having a sale though -
>> would the shop's owner be dragged off by the police?
>>
>> If Kai Cenat was selling the PS5s at a 90% discount would he have still
>> been arrested?
>>
> Well yeah you have a point, but he was charged with inciting a riot so I
> guess the logic is, if you go on social media and say you are giving out
> valuable things for free in a negroid hellhole like NYC, you should be
> well aware that a riot will ensue - And that would hold true whether you
> were giving them away or selling them for $50.
>
> Negroes routinely riot at Nike stores especially around Xmas buying
> shoes at a discount then flipping them on ebay.
> As you can see in the pics, some of the obese sows were humping light
> posts, so I guess this passes as some sort of event for them.

We gonna go crazy !
Spoken to hoards of ravenous nigs, that truly is incitement but luckily
for him, the odds of a nig facing any kind of consequences for their
actions in NYC is slim to none.

Kai Cenat told fans on Twitch that 'we're gonna go crazy' days before a
gathering at NYC's Union Square turned into a violent riot

YouTuber warned followers things could get 'rowdy' before violence
on Friday
He said 'anything could happen' at his giveaway because it was in a
public place
Cenat was arrested for inciting a riot in which 65 people were arrested

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12378841/Kai-Cenat-told-fans-Twitch-gonna-crazy-days-gathering-NYCs-Union-Square-turned-violent-riot.html

Re: Thanks alot, Abe !

<20230808202207.00005bb0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10564&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10564

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 20:22:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 19:22 UTC

On Sun, 06 Aug 2023 13:04:29 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've just heard about this, but from what I've seen I couldn't
> convict the guy. The people rioted because, in all likelihood, a
> bunch of mindless turds. You could get the same result from a shop
> having a sale though - would the shop's owner be dragged off by the
> police?

Probably, if the shop owner knew that such a sale would draw a crowd which had the potential for violence or riot.

The people rioting may have been mindless turds but, when you set out to attract a mob of mindless turds, you know what the inevitable result will be, are responsible for any entirely foreseeable outcome.

That's what Trump did on January the 6th, set out to do, knowing full-well the consequences and inevitable outcome of what he was doing.

And that's why he's been indicted.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Thanks alot, Abe !