Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Marxist dykes knocked out by Sweden
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 14:16:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 18:16 UTC

Dumb labia licker misses an open net, leading some to speculate that,
like other Bolsheviks, she is taking bribes to harm her country.

````````````````````

Megan Rapinoe slammed by USA fans for LAUGHING after missing a crucial
penalty in the World Cup shootout against Sweden... before crying on the
field as her team are knocked out

Megan Rapinoe said it was 'dark comedy' and 'a sick joke' to miss a
penalty
But many fans watching back in America were upset by her immediate
reaction

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12378135/Megan-Rapinoe-slammed-USA-fans-LAUGHING-missing-crucial-penalty-World-Cup-shootout-against-Sweden-crying-field-team-knocked-out.html

Re: Marxist dykes knocked out by Sweden

<20230807212056.00004573@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10554&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10554

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Marxist dykes knocked out by Sweden
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 21:20:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 20:20 UTC

On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 14:16:33 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Dumb labia licker misses an open net, leading some to speculate that,
> like other Bolsheviks, she is taking bribes to harm her country.

Cool story bro.

Your propaganda and hate never ends does it.

As well as Megan Rapinoe, Sophia Smith and Kelley O'Hara also failed to score in the penalty shootout so I guess they were being bribed as well.

So who bribed Nathalie Bjorn and Rebecka Blomqvist to harm Sweden ?

Re: Marxist dykes knocked out by Sweden

<suuAM.167162$ens9.113853@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10560&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10560

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 12:58:01 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 16:58 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Dumb labia licker misses an open net, leading some to speculate that,
> like other Bolsheviks, she is taking bribes to harm her country.
>
> ````````````````````
>

> Megan Rapinoe slammed by USA fans for LAUGHING after missing a crucial
> penalty in the World Cup shootout against Sweden... before crying on the
> field as her team are knocked out
>
>     Megan Rapinoe said it was 'dark comedy' and 'a sick joke' to miss a
> penalty
>     But many fans watching back in America were upset by her immediate
> reaction
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12378135/Megan-Rapinoe-slammed-USA-fans-LAUGHING-missing-crucial-penalty-World-Cup-shootout-against-Sweden-crying-field-team-knocked-out.html

I was just thinking, this dumb bull dyke is all in favor of trannys on
the womans soccer team ,,, Maybe she is right, at least a man in drag
would not have missed an open net like she did !

Re: Marxist dykes knocked out by Sweden

<20230808195336.00000858@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10563&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10563

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 19:53:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 18:53 UTC

On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 12:58:01 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I was just thinking, this dumb bull dyke is all in favor of trannys
> on the womans soccer team ,,, Maybe she is right, at least a man in
> drag would not have missed an open net like she did !

No, that's just more of your propagandising bullshit and demonisation.

Plenty of men, in drag and not, miss the 'open net' in penalty shootouts.

England's men's team are particularly known for it, losing over twice as many shootouts as they have won.

Three Americans and two Swedes didn't score in the shootout. It's not the uncommon occurrence you are pretending it is.

But you have found someone to hate and you're not going to let that go to waste.

It's what haters do.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Marxist dykes knocked out by Sweden