Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Three Mexican drug lords sanctioned by US officials after trafficking
deadly fentanyl in to America
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 22:20:44 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 02:20 UTC

What a sad joke, the Bolsheviks are trying to prove that they are tough
on crime so they block cartel beaners from US investments instead of
calling a drone strike on them, pathetic

``````````````````````````````````````

Three Mexican drug lords sanctioned by US officials after trafficking
deadly fentanyl in to America

Alfonso Arzate, his brother, Rene Arzate and Rafael Felix were
sanctioned Wednesday
The suspects are accused of operating turfs in Tijuana and
Manzanillo, the Treasury Department said
The ruling blocks any assets that they may have in the United
States and bans U.S. citizens from conducting business dealings with them

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12390693/Three-Mexican-drug-lords-sanctioned-fentanyl-America.html

Re: Three Mexican drug lords sanctioned by US officials after trafficking deadly fentanyl in to America

<20230810220558.00002ca1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10581&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#10581

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Three Mexican drug lords sanctioned by US officials after
trafficking deadly fentanyl in to America
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:05:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 21:05 UTC

On Wed, 9 Aug 2023 22:20:44 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> What a sad joke, the Bolsheviks are trying to prove that they are
> tough on crime so they block cartel beaners from US investments
> instead of calling a drone strike on them, pathetic

It maybe would be great if people were allowed to extra-judicially execute without trial, regardless of borders or jurisdiction.

It could solve a whole lot of problems. But I imagine it would create many more.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Three Mexican drug lords sanctioned by US officials after trafficking deadly fentanyl in to America