Clay's Conclusion: Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster.

aus+uk / aus.politics / OT: Trump is finished

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Trump is finishedTrevor Wilson
+- OT: Trump is finishedRod Speed
+* OT: Trump is finished*Ördög*
|`* OT: Trump is finishedFran
| `* OT: Trump is finishedmax headroom
|  `- OT: Trump is finishedpetzl
+* OT: Trump is finishedÖrdög, the real Devil
|`* OT: Trump is finishedpetzl
| `* OT: Trump is finishedÖrdög, the real Devil
|  `* OT: Trump is finishedpetzl
|   `* OT: Trump is finishedÖrdög, the real Devil
|    `* OT: Trump is finishedDaniel65
|     +- OT: Trump is finishedFran
|     +- OT: Trump is finishedÖrdög, the real Devil
|     `- OT: Trump is finishedDaniel65
`- OT: Trump is finishedFran

1
OT: Trump is finished

<j6qlp9F6624U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10651&group=aus.politics#10651

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: OT: Trump is finished
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:05:45 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:05 UTC

According to US law Trump is forbidden to hold a public office in the US:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/05/trump-ripping-documents/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-destroyed-documents-b2009030.html

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

So, we can all now move on. Trump is finished. Let's see him locked up.

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<op.1hhy1teabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10654&group=aus.politics#10654

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: Trump is finished
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:52:31 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:52 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

> According to US law Trump is forbidden to hold a public office in the US:

Bullshit.

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/05/trump-ripping-documents/
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-destroyed-documents-b2009030.html

Just because some fool journo claims something...

> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

Just because some fool lawyer claims something...

> So, we can all now move on. Trump is finished.

Bullshit.

> Let's see him locked up.

He hasnt done any crime that has that as the penalty.

And yes, he is an incompetent fuckwit, but that is a separate issue.

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<5fWNJ.254851$zred.144555@fx08.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10655&group=aus.politics#10655

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:10:09 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:10 UTC

It was written by Trevor Wilson:

> According to US law Trump is forbidden to hold a public office in the
> US:
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/05/trump-ripping-
documents/

> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-
destroyed-documents-b2009030.html

> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
>
> So, we can all now move on. Trump is finished. Let's see him locked up.

Sadly, given where the US stands with its disastrous political culture
now, that is not something which is likely to happen, no matter how much
Trump would deserve to be made to pay for his long history business
fraud, corruption and political crimes.
So I would not write off his presence in US politics so easily, no matter
what new findings come to light about his despicable track record.

Anyhow, a great harm has already been done to the very fabric of US
society big time, with or without Trump, there is no turning back now
short of a revolution/new civil war.
The republicans have moved so far to the far-right that adherence to
political civility and the offering of actual policies have been
completely thrown out in favour of owning at all costs the "libs",
fighting the culture wars to the bitter end, playing out racist and white
supremacist cards, subverting democracy, giving free reign to corporate
oligarchs and introducing a transition towards outright fascism.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<jEWNJ.254852$zred.161510@fx08.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10656&group=aus.politics#10656

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:37:03 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:37 UTC

Petz

> Trevor Wilson
>> According to US law Trump is forbidden to hold a public office in the
>> US:
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/05/trump-ripping-
documents/>

>><https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-
destroyed-documents-b2009030.html>

>> <https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071>
>>
>> So, we can all now move on. Trump is finished. Let's see him locked up.
>>
> MSM IS FULL OF CRAP YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

Your in all CAPS shouted reality denial is hereby noted, Petz dear!

> Surprised you were not one of the dumb million protesters in Canberra,

Has nothing to do with the subject of this thread
YAWN!

> In NSW (Sydney) yesterday 37 people died of Covid.
> The average every day is 22 people dying.
> https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-deaths/nsw

Thank you Lie-berals!
LOL!

~~~~
~~~~
Idiot's "all CAPS" sig busting:

> "DON'T FORGET THAT I'M STILL UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION REGARDING
> UKRAINE, CHINA AND BURISMA. I SOLD OUT OUR COUNTRY"

Don't forget that all that above is nothing but from the US imported alt-
right bullshit; Petz's GoonCon 5 level delirium!

> Joe Biden, unelected POTUS

Just dream on Petz dear. You'll eventually wake up with a horrible
hangover when you fall of from your favourite park-bench just opposite
that cheap bottle shop at your cosy Shitboxville park you call home.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo, West of sanity,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<086195d9-0796-4011-be28-72c2a0b2db59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10657&group=aus.politics#10657

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:27:08 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:27 UTC

https://rsbnetwork.com/news/over-200-lawmakers-sign-letter-to-decertify-the-2020-election-and-audit-all-50-states/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=rightsidebroadcastingnetwork
or https://t.ly/yY5P
"OVER 200 LAWMAKERS SIGN LETTER TO DECERTIFY THE 2020 ELECTION AND AUDIT ALL 50 STATES"
--
PETZL
What the Covid protests is really about is the cesspit of incompetence, corruption, and politically partisan crap.
MEMBERS OF AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT; VOTERS REALLY ARE REALLY FED UP WITH YOUR "SELF INDULGENT" CRAP!

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<nNXNJ.254854$zred.142113@fx08.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10659&group=aus.politics#10659

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:54:59 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 23:54 UTC

Petz

/snip/

> https://rsbnetwork.com/

YAY!
<https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right-side-broadcasting-network-rsbn/>

"*Detailed Report*

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing,
Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Country: USA (45/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Website/Video
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

*History*

Founded in 2015 by Joe Seales, Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN) is
a website that links to videos on both Youtube and Rumble. The videos
usually pertain to former President Donald Trump, such as unedited
footage of his rallies as well as interviews with conservative guests. A
Right Side Broadcasting Network reporter was granted White House press
credentials during the Trump Administration.

In March 2021, RSBN was suspended from Youtube for two weeks for
publishing Donald Trump’s CPAC speech, which contained numerous
falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

*Funded by / Ownership*

RSBN is owned by Joe Seales with revenue derived through advertising,
donations, and a shop that sells branded merchandise.

*Analysis / Bias*

This review is focused on the website and its content. RSBN is fully
transparent that they are right biased as they indicate that in their
name. The website features links to videos with a summary of text from
other sources. For instance, this video GRAHAM: ‘IF WE CAN GET BEHIND
PRESIDENT TRUMP AND FOLLOW HIS LEAD, WE WILL WIN IN 2022’ has a written
summary sourced from the questionable Breitbart. RSBN also links to
videos that are hosted on Rumble such as Mike Lindell’s documentary
Absolute Proof, which has been proven to contain numerous falsehoods and
conspiracy theories. Articles and Headlines strongly favor the right and
denigrate the left such as this LIVE: SHAM IMPEACHMENT TRIAL OF PRESIDENT
TRUMP: DAY 5.

In general, RSBN promotes Donald Trump and his policies. They also
routinely publish conspiracy theories and propaganda that is favorable to
Trump and his movement. For example, during the 2020 election, they
frequently published election fraud misinformation, see above and below
in failed fact checks. They also frequently interview guests who have
poor track records with facts such as Charlie Kirk, Diamond and Silk, and
Kayleigh McEnany.

*Failed Fact Checks*

Nevada’s state electors defied the will of the people and voted for
U.S. President Donald Trump in 2020. – False
Does Mike Lindell’s interview on alleged election fraud contain only
factual and proven statements? – False

Overall, we rate Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN) right biased and
Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, right-wing
propaganda, the use of poor sources, and failed fact checks. (D. Van
Zandt
03/18/2021)
~~~

ROTFLOL!
I see you are digging the alt-right sewers hard to appease your
confirmation bias hunger.

Rest assured Petz dear that no real decertification is going to succeed
despite all that Trump crowd sponsored desperate attempts at bending
reality and facts their way. Signing letters is not the same as actually
proving that Trump won anything more than bitter defeat!

~~~
Lets have some very satisfying Petz-idiot-sig busting:

> What the Covid protests is really about is the cesspit of incompetence,
> corruption, and politically partisan crap.

I am so glad Petz dear that you share my conviction about LNP governments
across Australia both at the Federal and at the State level.
Who'd say we two can't agree completely on some fundamental facts at a
basic level.

🤪️ 🖕️ 🤪️
~~~

--
[...]

<sua2co$76s$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10667&group=aus.politics#10667

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 15:45:13 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:45 UTC

On 13/02/2022 8:05 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> According to US law Trump is forbidden to hold a public office in the US:
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/05/trump-ripping-documents/
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-destroyed-documents-b2009030.html
>

> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
>
> So, we can all now move on. Trump is finished. Let's see him locked up.

I read a bit about that yesterday. It'd be wonderful if he just stayed
in his tacky Florida residence forever and let the world recover from
his insanity. I doubt that his ego will let him do that.

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<sua2g5$76s$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10669&group=aus.politics#10669

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 15:47:02 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:47 UTC

On 13/02/2022 9:10 am, *Ördög* wrote:

> Anyhow, a great harm has already been done to the very fabric of US
> society big time, with or without Trump, there is no turning back now
> short of a revolution/new civil war.

I don't think it's a recent thing though. I think the US has been on
this sort of slide for a long time.

> The republicans have moved so far to the far-right that adherence to
> political civility and the offering of actual policies have been
> completely thrown out in favour of owning at all costs the "libs",
> fighting the culture wars to the bitter end, playing out racist and white
> supremacist cards, subverting democracy, giving free reign to corporate
> oligarchs and introducing a transition towards outright fascism.

Yep.

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<bb0dc6ff-eab0-43b1-a768-6dd47124aa3cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10670&group=aus.politics#10670

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 21:34:38 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 05:34 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 10:55:00 AM UTC+11, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> Petz
>
> /snip/
>
> > https://rsbnetwork.com/
>
> YAY!
> <https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right-side-broadcasting-network-rsbn/>
>
> "*Detailed Report*
>
> Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing,
> Failed Fact Checks
> Bias Rating: RIGHT
> Factual Reporting: LOW
> Country: USA (45/180 Press Freedom)
> Media Type: Website/Video
> Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
> MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

More of your lying commie antics
<https://www.abc27.com/news/this-week-in-pennsylvania/pennsylvania-politics/legislators-from-39-states-sign-letter-outlining-possible-reversal-of-corrupted-2020-election/>
Or https://t.ly/FJyc
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT/WHTM) — Nearly 200 state legislators have signed an open letter calling for “forensic audits” of the “corrupted 2020 election” and urging states to decertify electors “where it has been shown the elections were certified prematurely and inaccurately.”

The letter, signed by lawmakers from 39 states, was circulated Tuesday by Arizona State Sen. Wendy Rogers, including Pa. State Sen. Doug Mastriano.
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<5I3OJ.563537$ahb3.178585@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10672&group=aus.politics#10672

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:55:29 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:55 UTC

Petz

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>
>> > https://rsbnetwork.com/
>>
>> YAY!
>> <https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right-side-broadcasting-network-rsbn/>
>>
>> "*Detailed Report*
>>
>> Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing,
>> Failed Fact Checks Bias Rating: RIGHT Factual Reporting: LOW Country:
>> USA (45/180 Press Freedom)
>> Media Type: Website/Video Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic MBFC
>> Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
>>
> More of your lying commie antics

Don't blame that organisation's fact checking results on me nor on my
political beliefs.

The fact is that you are attracted to such conspiracy sewer news sources
like crap metal does to an electromagnet.

> <https://www.abc27.com/...

All that idiocy proves is how detached from reality Trump-cultist GOP
retards and MAGA folk are in the USA.
They could write or compose an infinite number of letters about their
election fraud phantasms without even the tiniest amount of real evidence
to back up their idiot claims. But there is no chance that this hoopla
artificial outrage will get anywhere beyond generating some storm in a
teacup style media beat up on the issue.

Take the bitter reality pill Petz dear and admit that Trump's
reinstatement chances are a big fat ZERO.

> by Arizona State Sen.blah...

All that those repeated Arizona election audits have shown so far was
that Biden has won with a slightly larger margin that it was originally
tabulated. So it's high time to build a bridge and get over it!

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> They just weren't doing Communism properly,
> Say all of today's Communists?

Would you disagree? On what grounds?
Care to cite which section in Marx's Communist Manifesto or even the
policy platform of Lenin calls for the establishment of an authoritarian
state capitalist personal cult terror state resulting in irresponsible
economical mismanagement and total annihilation of grassroots democracy?
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCv04f0RXfc >

> "It cannot be overstated,

....that the USSR is no more, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot are all dead and the
World including those few communists still around have moved on with
their lives.
Only hard-right conservatives are stuck back in the f...ugly past
dreaming of slave labour, Xtian fundy theocracy, racial purity and the
fascist rule all over the planet.

> Russian Gulag survivor ....

.... and story teller A.Solzhenitsyn had obviously an axe to grind, and I
am not criticising him for that. But he was never a historian by any
scholarly sense of that word.
Of course you, Petz dear have been told that by a number of poster beside
me dozens of times but to no avail. You insist on spewing your goon-bag
fumes idiocy into Usenet.

But put the credit where the credit is due for this gem of a hatemonger
crap:
'A.Solzhenitsyn' according to David Duke, ex Grand Wizard of KKK,
revisonist, Antisemite and neo_Nazi creep.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<suaqf6$171$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10676&group=aus.politics#10676

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:36:03 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:36 UTC

Ördög, the real Devil wrote on 13/02/2022 7:55 pm:
> Petz

<Snip>

>> by Arizona State Sen.blah...
>
> All that those repeated Arizona election audits have shown so far was
> that Biden has won with a slightly larger margin that it was originally
> tabulated. So it's high time to build a bridge and get over it!

Or, in Petzl's case, should that be " .... build a bridge and get
*under* it!"??
--
Daniel

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<subd2h$ko$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10677&group=aus.politics#10677

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:43:32 -0800
 by: max headroom - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 16:43 UTC

In news:sua2g5$76s$4@dont-email.me, Fran <LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com> typed:

> On 13/02/2022 9:10 am, *�rd�g* wrote:

>> Anyhow, a great harm has already been done to the very fabric of US
>> society big time, with or without Trump, there is no turning back now
>> short of a revolution/new civil war.

> I don't think it's a recent thing though. I think the US has been on
> this sort of slide for a long time.

>> The republicans have moved so far to the far-right that adherence to
>> political civility and the offering of actual policies have been
>> completely thrown out in favour of owning at all costs the "libs",
>> fighting the culture wars to the bitter end, playing out racist and white
>> supremacist cards, subverting democracy, giving free reign to corporate
>> oligarchs and introducing a transition towards outright fascism.

> Yep.

Nope.

https://nypost.com/2015/06/21/democrats-march-further-left-then-claim-the-rest-of-nation-is-right-wing/

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<a495fbea-9c83-4ab3-9898-00f44434b054n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10678&group=aus.politics#10678

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:21:42 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 19:21 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 3:53:40 AM UTC+11, max headroom wrote:
> In news:sua2g5$76s$4...@dont-email.me, Fran <LNPtro...@loonynutters.com> typed:
> > On 13/02/2022 9:10 am, *Ördög* wrote:
>
> >> Anyhow, a great harm has already been done to the very fabric of US
> >> society big time, with or without Trump, there is no turning back now
> >> short of a revolution/new civil war.
>
> > I don't think it's a recent thing though. I think the US has been on
> > this sort of slide for a long time.
>
> >> The republicans have moved so far to the far-right that adherence to
> >> political civility and the offering of actual policies have been
> >> completely thrown out in favour of owning at all costs the "libs",
> >> fighting the culture wars to the bitter end, playing out racist and white
> >> supremacist cards, subverting democracy, giving free reign to corporate
> >> oligarchs and introducing a transition towards outright fascism.
>
> > Yep.
> Nope.
>
> https://nypost.com/2015/06/21/democrats-march-further-left-then-claim-the-rest-of-nation-is-right-wing/

The rope around the Democrats neck looking tighter
When the Department of Homeland Security were presented with
evidence of election fraud in 2020 they did nothing—because they were in on it.
<https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-paid-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers>
or https://t.ly/7ZWD
Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham
'Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.'
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<suc4mi$a83$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10682&group=aus.politics#10682

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:36:50 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:36 UTC

On 13/02/2022 10:36 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Ördög, the real Devil wrote on 13/02/2022 7:55 pm:
>> Petz
>
> <Snip>
>
>>> by Arizona State Sen.blah...
>>
>> All that those repeated Arizona election audits have shown so far was
>> that Biden has won with a slightly larger margin that it was originally
>> tabulated. So it's high time to build a bridge and get over it!
>
> Or, in Petzl's case, should that be " .... build a bridge and get
> *under* it!"??

LOL

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<yMHPJ.726527$lUW.344709@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10730&group=aus.politics#10730

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 07:19:58 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 07:19 UTC

Petz
> NSW's Labor/Greens are going to sell the Sydney Habour Bridge!
> You going to buy shares?

Fake news. As it happened, record shows that those very same shares were
sold out to LNP supporters years ago at least on three occasions already.

~~~
~~~
Bursting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig bubble is as follows:

> The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country ...blah

They have done buckets loads more for this country than Pauline Hanson,
ON, Clive Palmer, Gina Reinhart, Fred Niles and similar low life hard
right human refuse meddling with politics had/have/will have ever do.

> All they are known for is being an arm of the ALP

....except, of course, when they strongly go against Labor's right-
compromised policies...LOL

The difference between the ALP (centre Right) and the Greens (centre
Left) is very clear to anyone who does not suffer from reality rejection
syndrome, like you do, Petz dear!
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: OT: Trump is finished

<suq9do$g8n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10739&group=aus.politics#10739

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 19:23:18 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 08:23 UTC

Petzl wrote on 18/02/2022 1:01 pm:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:36:03 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
>> Ördög, the real Devil wrote on 13/02/2022 7:55 pm:
>>> Petz
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> v All that those repeated Arizona election audits have shown so
>>> far was that Biden has won with a slightly larger margin that it
>>> was originally tabulated. So it's high time to build a bridge and
>>> get over it!
>>
>> Or, in Petzl's case, should that be " .... build a bridge and get
>> *under* it!"??
>
> NSW's Labor/Greens are going to sell the Sydney Habour Bridge! You
> going to buy shares?

Hmm I didn't even know there was an N.S.W. Election due, let alone what
'Election Promises' were being made! ;-)
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / OT: Trump is finished