Goals... Plans... they're fantasies, they're part of a dream world... -- Wally Shawn

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace,Yamn Remailer
`* Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the RussianSteveW
 `* Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?Jeff Gaines
  +- Re: Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!Peeler
  `* Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the RussianMax Demian
   `- Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the RussianThe Natural Philosopher

1
Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?

<20230912.032432.9fd3525e@erienetworks.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=103800&group=uk.d-i-y#103800

DKIM-Filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 sept-huit.erienetworks.net 047914021B
Subject: Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace,
who keeps the Russian occupied land?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 03:24:32 -0400
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Yamn Remailer)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
 by: Yamn Remailer - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 07:24 UTC

On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:13:10 +1000, Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>On 12/9/2023 11:01 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> On Mon, 11 Sep 2023 14:40:41 +0100, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Whatever. It's none of our business. Let them slug it out with Russia
>>> on their own.
>>
>> Indeed.  All we're doing is prolonging it and costing lives on both
>> sides.  If you meet two people fighting in the street, you don't give
>> one a sharp stick to even the odds.  You either beat the shit out of one
>> of them, give one a gun, or stay out of it.  Making things even causes
>> bloodshed.
>
>No, but you do arm the weaponless one to make it a fair fight.

As ursula van der liar.... how bigoted can you get.
Apply this to Africa and the Middle East and wacth the crap fly.

Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?

<udqqgk$1opr1$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=103864&group=uk.d-i-y#103864

From: ste...@walker-family.me.uk (SteveW)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian
occupied land?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 23:59:28 +0100
 by: SteveW - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:59 UTC

On 12/09/2023 08:24, Yamn Remailer wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:13:10 +1000, Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 12/9/2023 11:01 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>> Indeed.  All we're doing is prolonging it and costing lives on both
>>> sides.  If you meet two people fighting in the street, you don't give
>>> one a sharp stick to even the odds.  You either beat the shit out of one
>>> of them, give one a gun, or stay out of it.  Making things even causes
>>> bloodshed.
>>
>> No, but you do arm the weaponless one to make it a fair fight.
>

> As ursula van der liar.... how bigoted can you get.
> Apply this to Africa and the Middle East and wacth the crap fly.

The simple fact is that unless Russia is stopped, it will gradually take
over more and more land, threatening many European countries directly.
That clearly gives the West a vested interest in supporting the
countries that Russia does or might invade.

Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?

<xn0o7ydwi1de5xq000@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106521&group=uk.d-i-y#106521

From: jgnew...@outlook.com (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?
Date: 11 Oct 2023 07:15:06 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 07:15 UTC

On 11/10/2023 in message <op.2cmregt2mvhs6z@ryzen> Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>The simple fact is that unless Russia is stopped, it will gradually take
>>over more and more land, threatening many European countries directly.
>>That clearly gives the West a vested interest in supporting the
>>countries that Russia does or might invade.
>
>No, we should defend ourselves, not other people.

Think more broadly, where do you think Putin will go once he has all of
mainland Europe?

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.

Re: Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

<1qsVM.60017$8fO.25285@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106525&group=uk.d-i-y#106525

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 09:46:15 +0200
 by: Peeler - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 07:46 UTC

On 11 Oct 2023 07:15:06 GMT, Jeff Gaines, another troll-feeding senile
SHITHEAD, blathered:

> Think more broadly, where do you think Putin will go once he has all of
> mainland Europe?

Think more correctly: what do you think the trolling Scottish wanker and
attention whore is doing here, and what are YOU doing right now, you
troll-feeding senile shithead!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID: <op.y4rv3bvkjs98qf@red.lan>

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID: <op.y4eobb1kjs98qf@red.lan>

"We would have done just fine. And myself I wouldn't have cared if Hitler
had won. So we'd be controlled by Germany, so what? It couldn't be worse
than our own fucked up government."

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID: <op.y3fqoc11js98qf@red.lan>

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID: <op.y4r1sluajs98qf@red.lan>

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID: <op.y4pq7xxvjs98qf@red.lan>

Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?

<ug627d$1qa3o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106581&group=uk.d-i-y#106581

From: max_dem...@bigfoot.com (Max Demian)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
occupied land?
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 12:51:11 +0100
 by: Max Demian - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 11:51 UTC

On 11/10/2023 08:15, Jeff Gaines wrote:
> On 11/10/2023 in message <op.2cmregt2mvhs6z@ryzen> Commander Kinsey wrote:
>
>>> The simple fact is that unless Russia is stopped, it will gradually take
>>> over more and more land, threatening many European countries directly.
>>> That clearly gives the West a vested interest in supporting the
>>> countries that Russia does or might invade.
>>
>> No, we should defend ourselves, not other people.
>
> Think more broadly, where do you think Putin will go once he has all of
> mainland Europe?

That's like the cold war fantasy that Russian tanks would roll across
Western Europe that justified nukes. Wouldn't have happened. Why would
they bother? They thought that their system is so superior to ours we'd
adopt it voluntarily.

--
Max Demian

Re: OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?

<ug6it4$1u573$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106607&group=uk.d-i-y#106607

From: tnp...@invalid.invalid (The Natural Philosopher)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
occupied land?
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 17:35:48 +0100
 by: The Natural Philosop - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 16:35 UTC

On 11/10/2023 12:51, Max Demian wrote:
> On 11/10/2023 08:15, Jeff Gaines wrote:

>>> No, we should defend ourselves, not other people.
>>
>> Think more broadly, where do you think Putin will go once he has all
>> of mainland Europe?
>
> That's like the cold war fantasy that Russian tanks would roll across
> Western Europe that justified nukes. Wouldn't have happened. Why would
> they bother? They thought that their system is so superior to ours we'd
> adopt it voluntarily.

Wonderfully naive.
They know their system is shite, That's why democracy threatens them.
The best way to stop their people adopting democracy voluntarily is to
destroy it in Europe. Aided by the EU.