May cause drowsiness.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

SubjectAuthor
* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".petzl
+* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Ördög, the real Devil
|`* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Fran
| `* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".petzl
|  +* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Rod Speed
|  |`- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Rod Speed
|  `* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Ördög, the real Devil
|   +* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Fran
|   |`* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".petzl
|   | +- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Ördög, the real Devil
|   | `* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Arindam Banerjee
|   |  `* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Arindam Banerjee
|   |   `- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Arindam Banerjee
|   `* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".petzl
|    `- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Ördög, the real Devil
+* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Daniel65
|+* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Rod Speed
||+* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Ördög, the real Devil
|||`- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Arindam Banerjee
||`* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Rod Speed
|| `- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Rod Speed
|`- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".*Ördög*
`* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Daniel65
 +* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Rod Speed
 |`- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Rod Speed
 `* Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Daniel65
  `- Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".Daniel65

Pages:12
Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<490881ef-e72e-45e2-a132-a9dcd14cdb2bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10668&group=aus.politics#10668

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:46:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 04:46 UTC

On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 3:12:56 PM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 12/02/2022 10:48 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> > *Ördög*, <news:7uENJ.673587$ajC1....@fx05.ams4>
> >> It was written by Fran:
> >
> > Of course, not. There's a cult of freedom, akin to a religious
> > cult, the word has become a cultist fetish, and it's natural that
> > misc people may seek to adapt the word to their particular views.
> There may be such a 'cult' where you live but................. There
> are certainly a few loons in this country who've adopted the US
> witterings about 'freedom' but they are the fringe loons who are several
> 6 packs short of a party.

So acting worse than the Communist/Nazi party is "6 packs short of a party"
Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is
Does only 1 out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
or is it 1 in 100?
This information is available but not disclosed?
https://ibb.co/7SvV8XK
Those that enforce the vaccine mandate are worse than Ordog's communist's!
Worse than Hitler's Nazis!
Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,
Q-code sign-in is bull shit, now it has to connect with show a vaccine-id!
Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals to take it or
not take it. No need for lock downs (that's just being communist/Nazi arse)..
If the vaccine has some effect that should of been the end of it.
If it isn't that needs disclosure not sealed in secracy
--
Petzl
MEMBERS OF AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT VOTERS REALLY ARE REALLY FED UP WITH YOUR "SELF INDULGENT" CRAP!

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<3l3OJ.563536$ahb3.502709@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10671&group=aus.politics#10671

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:30:55 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 08:30 UTC

Petz

> So acting worse than the Communist/Nazi party is "6 packs short of a
> party" Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is Does only 1
> out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
> or is it 1 in 100?

Just because you as a scientific illiterate who happily ditches science
facts in favour of alt-right conspiracy lunacy it does not mean that the
rest of the population is like you.

The empirical evidence so far clearly shows that the vaccines are
reducing the danger of serious illness and death when compared to the
antivaxxer loons with a significant factor of at least around the factor
of 10.

This virus just like the influenza virus mutates quite regularly and of
course vaccines have to be readjusted constantly. There is nothing new
about this.

> This information is available but not disclosed?

Conspiracy loons like you never look up publicly available scientific
data, you look up your favourite cyber sewer conspiracy websites instead.

> Those that enforce the vaccine mandate are worse
> than Ordog's communist's! Worse than Hitler's Nazis!

You are an irresponsible sociopathic retard of the worst and most
dangerous kind spewing such offensive crap.
Vaccine mandates save lives. That is NOT what Hitler was doing. Just the
opposite, but then you are already on record stating that it was all the
Jews' and the communits' fault.

> Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,
> Q-code sign-in is bull shit, now it has to connect with show a
> vaccine-id! Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals
> to take it or not take it. No need for lock downs (that's just being
> communist/Nazi arse).
> If the vaccine has some effect that should of been the end of it.
> If it isn't that needs disclosure not sealed in secracy

Utter bull-crap.

Fuck off Petz! I hope you catch Covid to test out your actual immunity
status the empirical way.

~~~
Re: Retard all caps sig.:

> MEMBERS OF AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT VOTERS REALLY ARE REALLY FED UP WITH
> YOUR "SELF INDULGENT" CRAP!

Obviously!
Those LNP creeps in the Federal and State Parliaments are a truly self
indulgent good for nothing mob. Time to vote them out of office at the
earliest possibility.

🤪️ 🖕️ 🤪️
~~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo, West of sanity,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<suc4ff$a83$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10680&group=aus.politics#10680

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:33:00 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:33 UTC

On 13/02/2022 7:30 pm, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> Petz
>

>> So acting worse than the Communist/Nazi party is "6 packs short of a
>> party" Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is Does only 1
>> out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
>> or is it 1 in 100?

Pretzel, I know you are a retard who lies constantly and that there are
very good reasons why you are called the village idiot of aus.pol but I
can remember how you were a MASSIVE advocate FOR vaccination not so long
ago. In fact you kept telling me that I could get a vaccination at lots
of locations despite my KNOWING for a fact that no vaccine was available
in my country town. Also any locations within a bull's roar of me that
did have vaccines didn't have a an appointment time available before
vaccines were due to arrive in my town. I was not the only rural
dweller to tell you that but you kept insisting everyone could get a
vaccine shot.

And stop telling lies about how we haven't been told how effective the
vaccines are. You kept banging on and arguing with dechcucka about which
was the most effective vaccine. You remain a lying low life scumbag.

> Just because you as a scientific illiterate who happily ditches science
> facts in favour of alt-right conspiracy lunacy it does not mean that the
> rest of the population is like you.

Indeed. He IS a conspiracy loon.

> The empirical evidence so far clearly shows that the vaccines are
> reducing the danger of serious illness and death when compared to the
> antivaxxer loons with a significant factor of at least around the factor
> of 10.
>
> This virus just like the influenza virus mutates quite regularly and of
> course vaccines have to be readjusted constantly. There is nothing new
> about this.
>
>> This information is available but not disclosed?

Liar

> Conspiracy loons like you never look up publicly available scientific
> data, you look up your favourite cyber sewer conspiracy websites instead.
>
>> Those that enforce the vaccine mandate are worse
>> than Ordog's communist's! Worse than Hitler's Nazis!
>
> You are an irresponsible sociopathic retard of the worst and most
> dangerous kind spewing such offensive crap.

Yep.

> Vaccine mandates save lives. That is NOT what Hitler was doing. Just the
> opposite, but then you are already on record stating that it was all the
> Jews' and the communits' fault.
>
>> Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,
>> Q-code sign-in is bull shit, now it has to connect with show a
>> vaccine-id! Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals
>> to take it or not take it. No need for lock downs (that's just being
>> communist/Nazi arse).
>> If the vaccine has some effect that should of been the end of it.
>> If it isn't that needs disclosure not sealed in secracy
>
> Utter bull-crap.
>
> Fuck off Petz! I hope you catch Covid to test out your actual immunity
> status the empirical way.

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<765969e7-d35d-4a88-b630-6fa8385285e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10683&group=aus.politics#10683

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 20:22:25 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 04:22 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 10:33:05 AM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 13/02/2022 7:30 pm, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> > Petz
> >

> >> So acting worse than the Communist/Nazi party is "6 packs short of a
> >> party" Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is Does only 1
> >> out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
> >> or is it 1 in 100?
> Pretzel, I know you are a retard who lies constantly and that there are

Reply to Ordog's Nazi/communist snipping, lying, deceit!
This is what I actually stated!

Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is
Does only 1 out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
or is it 1 in 100?
This information is available but not disclosed?

Those that enforce the vaccine mandates are worse than communist's!
Worse than Hitler's Nazis!

Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,

Q-code sign-in is bull shit, now it has to connect with show a vaccine-id!
Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals to take it or
not take it. No need for lock downs (that's just being communist/Nazi arse)..

If the vaccine has some effect that should of been the end of it.
If it isn't that needs disclosure not sealed in secrecy
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<op.1hkcvpo1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10684&group=aus.politics#10684

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:46:27 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 04:46 UTC

petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is

Because we don't know that yet.

> Does only 1 out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
> or is it 1 in 100?

We don't know, and it depends on what you mean by
immune, particularly for how long after the last jab.

It isnt even completely clear if full vaccination is
better than a previous infection yet but it looks like
that is true. And that vaccination as well as survived
infection is maybe even better than either alone.

And it isnt clear how that varys with the covid strains
either, particularly if a previous survived infection with
delta or alpha makes you immune to a covid infection,
but that appears unlikely given that quite a few have
got infected twice and lots in Brazil have too.

> This information is available

No it is not, particularly with omicron and with the
time since the most recent jab, with all the different
vaccines and the detail of a booster or no booster etc.

> but not disclosed?

Because that isnt known and may well never be known.

We do know that plenty who have been vaccinated have
got infected, but we also know that the vaccinated are
much less likely to get severe disease and be killed by
covid, particularly if they dont have bad comorbiditys.

> Those that enforce the vaccine mandates are worse than communist's!
> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!

Thats silly given that we know that even the worst of the
vaccines, the AstraZenacre, has killed very few people.

> Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,

Thats very arguable with those who deal with lots of the pubic
like medical professionals, teachers, those doing even menial
work like cleaners and clerical people in nursing homes and
hospitals etc.

> Q-code sign-in is bull shit,

Not all that useful with omicron given how many have
now been infected, but it does still encourage those who
are known to have been where an infected person has
been, to be more careful about getting tested if they do
get covid symptoms so they can isolate if they test positive.

> now it has to connect with show a vaccine-id!

That is long gone now.

> Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals to take it
> or
> not take it.

Its much more complicated than that with medical
professionals, all staff in nursing homes and
schools and others like taxi and uber drivers etc.

> No need for lock downs

Thats wrong too. That radically reduces the number exposed
to others in situations where covid passes very easily.

It's fools like Perrottet letting it rip is the reason we are
seeing dozens being killed by covid every day and vast
numbers ending up with long covid.

> (that's just being communist/Nazi arse).

Wrong.

> If the vaccine has some effect that should of been the end of it.

Its never that black and white with covid.

> If it isn't that needs disclosure not sealed in secrecy

Its never that black and white with covid.

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<op.1hkh48aebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10685&group=aus.politics#10685

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 17:40:10 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 06:40 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is

>> Because we don't know that yet.

>>> Does only 1 out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
>>> or is it 1 in 100?
>
>> We don't know, and it depends on what you mean by
>> immune, particularly for how long after the last jab.

>> It isnt even completely clear if full vaccination is
>> better than a previous infection yet but it looks like
>> that is true. And that vaccination as well as survived
>> infection is maybe even better than either alone.

> Agreed

>> And it isnt clear how that varys with the covid strains
>> either, particularly if a previous survived infection with
>> delta or alpha makes you immune to a covid infection,
>> but that appears unlikely given that quite a few have
>> got infected twice and lots in Brazil have too.

> Sydney has a daily average death rate by Covid of 22 a day

That has in fact varied a lot over time.

> Hidden as NSW

Nope. Its obvious that most would be in Sydney given
that thats where most people are and where all the
covid infections have started, even with omicron.

Yes, we have had just two killed by covid, and
thats in the whole 2.2 years. Nothing hidden with
that data, its been announced in our weekly local
health district stats post on their web site.

> https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-deaths/nsw

>>> This information is available

>> No it is not, particularly with omicron and with the
>> time since the most recent jab, with all the different
>> vaccines and the detail of a booster or no booster etc.

> I took the Pfizer booster as soon as I could
> I believe the right way to go for Sydney.
> I see country NSW as less likely because of open spaces

Everyone I know has got the booster except the one anti vaxer.

>>> but not disclosed?

>> Because that isnt known and may well never be known.

>> We do know that plenty who have been vaccinated have
>> got infected, but we also know that the vaccinated are
>> much less likely to get severe disease and be killed by
>> covid, particularly if they dont have bad comorbiditys.

> Agreed
> In fact if fully vaccinated you can catchCovid and not know it but still
> spread it.

Just as true of the unvaccinated, thats one of the
reasons the pandemic took off so spectacularly,
everyone is in fact infectious before they have
any symptoms at all even if unvaccinated.

> Don't see that a problem for anyone vaccinated.

>>> Those that enforce the vaccine mandates are worse than communist's!
>>> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!

>> Thats silly given that we know that even the worst of the
>> vaccines, the AstraZenacre, has killed very few people.

> Not talking about the rare cases of death by vaccine (which is
> overplayed)

> Covid it is known is not problem for anyone vaccinated.

Thats wrong too. I has killed some who dont have comorbiditys
and plenty still get long covid when vaccinated.

>>> Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,

>> Thats very arguable with those who deal with lots of the public
>> like medical professionals, teachers, those doing even menial
>> work like cleaners and clerical people in nursing homes and
>> hospitals etc.

> Only a problem for who deal with lots of the public AND not
> vaccinated.

Thats why they are required to be vaccinated in that situation.

>>> Q-code sign-in is bull shit,

>> Not all that useful with omicron given how many have
>> now been infected, but it does still encourage those who
>> are known to have been where an infected person has
>> been, to be more careful about getting tested if they do
>> get covid symptoms so they can isolate if they test positive.

> for a immediate Alarm on my mobile, means someone knowing they are
> infected has entered a shop (which is/was often but many not bothering
> with Q-code).

Irrelevant to the silly claim that the Q code is bullshit.

> A legit scare alarm comes days later, after person becomes sick and
> gets tested which is too late

No its not with others that were there when that person was.

>>> now it has to connect with show a vaccine-id!

>> That is long gone now.

> Can't get one to work with my Q-Code need a passport, don't accept
> Service NSW ID?

Works fine for me. I dont even have a passport,
because the names on my medicare card and
my drivers license arent itdentical. I use the
short form I use here on my medicare card
and everywhere except my drivers license.

> But a specialist I went to require a digital ID, they accepted my
> Medicare/MyGov PDF I emailed them.

Thats not a Q code checkin.

>>> Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals to take it
>>> or
>>> not take it.
>>
>> Its much more complicated than that with medical
>> professionals, all staff in nursing homes and
>> schools and others like taxi and uber drivers etc.

> Not if they are Vaccinated!

Which is why they are required to be vaccinated and tested as well.

>>> No need for lock downs
>>
>> Thats wrong too. That radically reduces the number exposed
>> to others in situations where covid passes very easily.
>>
>> It's fools like Perrottet letting it rip is the reason we are
>> seeing dozens being killed by covid every day and vast
>> numbers ending up with long covid.

> No need for lock downs,

Bullshit. Lots of fools dont change what they do without a lockdown.

> agree there is a need for people to be
> sensible and get Vaccinated, particularly in high density areas.

And thats why it is required in those situations.

> Yes there are a lot of Dumb3 types out there who need to learn lessons
> the hard way!

Trouble is they spread the virus. Thats why lockdowns work.

>>> (that's just being communist/Nazi arse).

>> Wrong.

> The dumb3 don't need protecting let them die!

The problem is that not even 1 in 1000 of those under
65 are killed by covid and they infect lots of others.

> To do otherwise is pushing communist/Nazi arse moron ideas

Bullshit.

>>> If the vaccine has some effect that should of been the end of it.

>> Its never that black and white with covid.

> My doctors many who are specialists tell me it is.

They are just plain wrong.

> But I don't see when those not vaccinated, without medical reason have
> a right to a hospital bed and risk the health system, and all!

They are much more likely to infect others if we dont
allow the unvaccinated to use hospitals when infected.

> Allready happening overseas, those not vaccinated and have covid are
> being denied surgery.

But not denied medical treatment for their covid infection.

>>> If it isn't that needs disclosure not sealed in secrecy

>> Its never that black and white with covid.

> I believe it has been for some time now.

You are just plain wrong about that.

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<nSmOJ.846654$CBm5.820484@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10686&group=aus.politics#10686

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 06:43:31 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 06:43 UTC

Petz

> Fran
>> Ördög,
>> > Petz

>> Pretzel, I know you are a retard who lies constantly and that there are
>>
> Reply to Ordog's Nazi/communist snipping, lying, deceit!

Firstly all that crap you regularly post is STILL OUT THERE in cyberspace
in it full insane glory. Believe the Usenet providers, nothing is missing
so far!

As far as some sort of NAZI snipping goes (whatever that might entail) I
am NOT the expert in that, but you are. Your posting history proves that
quite clearly.

Regarding any alleged "communist" snipping, I can assure you that that is
not a thing. Believe me, I am the communist here not you.

And if we have already reached this delicate point in this discussion I
can only highly recommend that you finally ask you nursie/minder/social
worker to explain to you the difference between Nazism and communism.
In fact, there is a huge gap on the political spectrum between the two.

> This is what I actually stated!

No need to regurgitate that crap. I've got the gist of it the first
unfortunate time around and so did everyone else who reads posts in this
newsgroup. Repetition does never improve your idiot content.

> Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is

And both Fran an I have already pointed out that this is your Bullshit
assertion that has nothing to do with what is already available in the
scientific domain on the topic. Google Scholar would be your friend
<https://scholar.google.com.au> providing you could actually read
scientific publications, which I strongly doubt. On the other where you
should not go for info on this issue is the US based conspiracy cyber
sewers outlets,

> Does only 1 out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune? or is it 1
in 100?

There have never been any vaccine created so far that grantees absolute
immunity. Break through infections can and do happen.

However, should there be such an even sever illness and possible death is
at least ten times less as likely then if one was NOT vaccinated.
So much for this alt-right/FoxNews/"trucker" Carlson generated conspiracy
bullshit.

> Those that enforce the vaccine mandates are worse than communist's!
> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!

You are a fucking retard. Comparing vaccination mandates to Nazi death
camps and the like is a crime against sanity. You are raving mead.

> Q-code sign-in is bull shit,

No its NOT. But sadly it only has some positive effects in controlling
the pandemic when only a small fraction of the public is infected, not as
it is now going gang bust thanks to LNP governments across the board who
rank business interests much much higher than human lives.

> Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals
> to take it or not take it.

That is a recipe for the creation of new COVID variants. Refusing
vaccination is also a crime against others in the community.
Hint: This is a highly infectious disease.
You may play Russian roulette with your own life for all I care, but your
idiocy may bring harm to others, which is in my eye an quite inexcusable
crime.

Snip the rest of your regurgitated alt-right/GOP/conspiracy propaganda.

~~~
~~~
Trashing Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> We ...

We??? i.e. your multiple personality disorder?
We??? i. e. the retarded alt-right Usenet propaganda brigade?

> ...know the Dumb3 are lying.

That Dumb3 --- crazed Aridumb Berenjerk
the self nominated Einstein version 2.0

--- Mounting Magpies Johnny (and myriads of nyms),
the LJH sock-puppeteer

--- Rod Speed

Their lackey --- Petz the designated village idiot of aus.politics

Yes, their bread and butter are constant lying!

" they know they are lying,"
" they know we know they are lying,"
" we know they know we know they are lying,"
" but they are still lying."

How true.
Alt-right nutjobs and conspiracy kooks always reject reality, rational
thinking and truth.
Anything that is pushed into the public domain from their repugnant cyber
hiding places is utter rubbish and pure repugnant hate filled far-right
propaganda.

You, Petz dear can whinge till the cows come home but that fascist
dystopian theocracy you are wishing for so badly ain't coming ... yet!

So tough cookie! Get used to it or just implode in self righteous Xtian
fundy fury and hate...but do bugger off at any rate.
This endless accusatory whinge of yours is getting so bloody
boooooooooooooooooooooring!
Let's face it Petz ... no regular reader here gives a shit anymore about
your regurgitated sigs.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<sud27a$25b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10687&group=aus.politics#10687

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:00:42 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:00 UTC

On 14/02/2022 5:43 pm, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> Petz

>> Those that enforce the vaccine mandates are worse than communist's!
>> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!
>
> You are a fucking retard. Comparing vaccination mandates to Nazi death
> camps and the like is a crime against sanity. You are raving mead.

:-))

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<b1d28741-ab30-4eeb-8406-e1c217da966an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10693&group=aus.politics#10693

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 13:53:00 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 21:53 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:00:44 PM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 14/02/2022 5:43 pm, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> > Petz
> >> Those that enforce the vaccine mandates are worse than communist's!
> >> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!
> >
> > You are a fucking retard. Comparing vaccination mandates to Nazi death
> > camps and the like is a crime against sanity. You are raving mead.
> :-))
<https://twitter.com/MyMoviesPlus/status/1492899856205205506?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1492899856205205506%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbigleaguepolitics.com%2Fwatch-new-powerful-super-bowl-ad-god-made-a-trucker%2F>
OR https://t.ly/QJ2E
"God Made a Trucker"
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<b340e4b6-ddaf-4411-8d2e-68e735b046f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10695&group=aus.politics#10695

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 15:08:03 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:08 UTC

On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 5:43:35 PM UTC+11, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> Petz
>
> > Fran
> >> Ördög,
>
>> Those that enforce the vaccine mandates are worse than communist's!
>> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!

>You are a fucking retard. Comparing vaccination mandates to Nazi death
>camps and the like is a crime against sanity. You are raving mead.

You omitted the Bolshevik run Gulags

https://t.ly/QJ2E
"God made a Trucker"
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<EqDOJ.1124840$psO1.339819@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10697&group=aus.politics#10697

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
<su48d1$nde$1@dont-email.me> <su4lq3$kdj$1@dont-email.me>
<su4vmd$4qs$2@os.motzarella.org> <su71ea$uf6$1@dont-email.me>
<7uENJ.673587$ajC1.600011@fx05.ams4> <su86tg$o7b$3@os.motzarella.org>
<sua0g6$sb$1@dont-email.me>
<490881ef-e72e-45e2-a132-a9dcd14cdb2bn@googlegroups.com>
<3l3OJ.563536$ahb3.502709@fx12.ams4> <suc4ff$a83$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:34:28 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:34 UTC

Petz

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>
>>> Those that enforce the vaccine mandates are worse than communist's!
>>> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!
>
>> You are a fucking retard. Comparing vaccination mandates to Nazi death
>> camps and the like is a crime against sanity. You are raving mead.
>>
> You omitted the Bolshevik run Gulags

Has nothing even remotely to do with vaccine mandates, just as your
Hitler comparison doesn't. Any rational human being can clearly see that!

You are a dangerous alt-right propaganda loon importing US MAGA-GOP and
QAnon crap into OZ. You are an absolutely disgusting creep.

😱️ 🖕️ 🤮️ 🖕️ 🤪️

> https://twitter-shit

Keep this kind of crap to yourself. Twitter is only for raving loon twits.
This here is Usenet, as bad as it is, still heaps better than those
social media cesspits you regularly visit.

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> They just weren't doing Communism properly,
> Say all of today's Communists?

Would you disagree? On what grounds?
Care to cite which section in Marx's Communist Manifesto or even the
policy platform of Lenin calls for the establishment of an authoritarian
state capitalist personal cult terror state resulting in irresponsible
economical mismanagement and total annihilation of grassroots democracy?
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCv04f0RXfc >

> "It cannot be overstated,

....that the USSR is no more, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot are all dead and the
World including those few communists still around have moved on with
their lives.
Only hard-right conservatives are stuck back in the f...ugly past
dreaming of slave labour, Xtian fundy theocracy, racial purity and the
fascist rule all over the planet.

> Russian Gulag survivor ....

.... and story teller A.Solzhenitsyn had obviously an axe to grind, and I
am not criticising him for that. But he was never a historian by any
scholarly sense of that word.
Of course you, Petz dear have been told that by a number of poster beside
me dozens of times but to no avail. You insist on spewing your goon-bag
fumes idiocy into Usenet.

But put the credit where the credit is due for this gem of a hatemonger
crap:
'A.Solzhenitsyn' according to David Duke, ex Grand Wizard of KKK,
revisonist, Antisemite and neo_Nazi creep.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<RqDOJ.1124841$psO1.1048185@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10698&group=aus.politics#10698

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
<nSmOJ.846654$CBm5.820484@fx01.ams4> <sud27a$25b$1@dont-email.me>
<b1d28741-ab30-4eeb-8406-e1c217da966an@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:34:41 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:34 UTC

Petz

> On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:00:44 PM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
>> On 14/02/2022 5:43 pm, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
>> > Petz
>> >
>> > You are a fucking retard. Comparing vaccination mandates to Nazi
>> > death camps and the like is a crime against sanity. You are raving
>> > mead.
>> :-))
> <https://twitter....

....is for alt-right twits like you!

> "God Made a ...

....many twits like you!

🤪️ 🖕️ 🤪️

~~~~
~~~~
Xtian fundy's idot sig busting:

" What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a
Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance
from our little blue planet for life to evolve?
All simply coincidence?

The current state and the evolution of the Universe, planet Earth
included, are simply the results of quantum mechanics and physics of
relativity and motion, nuclear physics, chemistry in all of its complex
forms in action.

As long as these can provide a reasonable explanation for our empirical
observation there is little need to provide unprovable supernatural
solutions for the same. Just apply Occam's Razor.

> There is no Grand meaning? There is no purpose?

Nope, there is none!

<https://www.fisica.net/relatividade/
stephen_hawking_a_brief_history_of_time.pdf>

Get your nursie/minder/social worker to download, read and explain the
above to you.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<3b76e8bd-2898-4a47-8152-ffe042e9b3fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10699&group=aus.politics#10699

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:44:50 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 03:44 UTC

On Tuesday, 15 February 2022 at 08:53:01 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Monday, February 14, 2022 at 7:00:44 PM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> > On 14/02/2022 5:43 pm, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> > > Petz
> > >
> > > You are a fucking retard. Comparing vaccination mandates to Nazi death
> > > camps and the like is a crime against sanity. You are raving mead.
> > :-))
> <https://twitter.com/MyMoviesPlus/status/1492899856205205506?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1492899856205205506%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbigleaguepolitics.com%2Fwatch-new-powerful-super-bowl-ad-god-made-a-trucker%2F>
> OR https://t.ly/QJ2E
> "God Made a Trucker"
> --
> Petzl
> What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a
> Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance
> from our little blue planet for life to evolve?
> All simply coincidence?
> The very fact we exist is nothing but the result of a
> complex yet inevitable string of chemical accidents
> and biological mutations?
> There is no Grand meaning? There is no purpose?
>
> If gravity was slightly more powerful
> the universe would collapse into a bowl!
> If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
> there would be no stars no planets!
>
> Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
> If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
> strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

The universe is as big as it needs to be, that is, infinite in size.
That is the objective universe.

Our own little subjective universe that is in our minds opens when we are born, and it also dies when we die.
For every life form there is such a universe.
A union of such universes forms the objective universe.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<5aae54e2-462a-408b-a380-156a52340ac6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10700&group=aus.politics#10700

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:25:53 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 06:25 UTC

On Tuesday, 15 February 2022 at 16:00:46 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 19:44:50 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> <https://twitter.com/MyMoviesPlus/status/1492899856205205506?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1492899856205205506%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbigleaguepolitics.com%2Fwatch-new-powerful-super-bowl-ad-god-made-a-trucker%2F>
> >> OR https://t.ly/QJ2E
> >> "God Made a Trucker"
> >> --
> >> Petzl
> >> What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a
> >> Celestial ball of fire at just the correct distance
> >> from our little blue planet for life to evolve?
> >> All simply coincidence?
> >> The very fact we exist is nothing but the result of a
> >> complex yet inevitable string of chemical accidents
> >> and biological mutations?
> >> There is no Grand meaning? There is no purpose?
> >>
> >> If gravity was slightly more powerful
> >> the universe would collapse into a bowl!
> >> If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
> >> there would be no stars no planets!
> >>
> >> Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
> >> If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
> >> strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!
> >
> >The universe is as big as it needs to be, that is, infinite in size.
> >That is the objective universe.
> >
> >Our own little subjective universe that is in our minds opens when we are born, and it also dies when we die.
> >For every life form there is such a universe.
> >A union of such universes forms the objective universe.
> >
> Everything in my signature is scientific fact.
> Deliberately left GOD out of it
> Gives Ordog and other anti-Christians a brain hemorage.
>
> To my knowledge man is the only animal who knows he is going to die.
Animals for slaughter know that only too well.
In the wild kill or be killed is the norm. And killing results in death..
> Since mans beginings, he has made a place for us after death.
Heaven is full of non human life as well.
> --
> Petzl
> Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
> and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
> "The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
> Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
> the religion of Christ."

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<sug4b8$old$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10702&group=aus.politics#10702

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:55:16 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 11:55 UTC

petzl wrote on 13/2/22 3:46 pm:
> On Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 3:12:56 PM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
>> On 12/02/2022 10:48 pm, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>>> *Ördög*, <news:7uENJ.673587$ajC1....@fx05.ams4>
>>>
>>> Of course, not. There's a cult of freedom, akin to a religious
>>> cult, the word has become a cultist fetish, and it's natural that
>>> misc people may seek to adapt the word to their particular views.
>> There may be such a 'cult' where you live but................. There
>> are certainly a few loons in this country who've adopted the US
>> witterings about 'freedom' but they are the fringe loons who are several
>> 6 packs short of a party.
>>
> So acting worse than the Communist/Nazi party is "6 packs short of a party"
> Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is
> Does only 1 out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
> or is it 1 in 100?
> This information is available but not disclosed?
> https://ibb.co/7SvV8XK
> Those that enforce the vaccine mandate are worse than Ordog's communist's!
> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!
> Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,
> Q-code sign-in is bull shit, now it has to connect with show a vaccine-id!
> Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals to take it or
> not take it.

It is up to the individual .... but they must be prepared to suffer the
consequences .... of getting sick/dying or not to be able to do some
things!!

I know of a Family that haven't had any jabs .... the 30'ish woman
stating that she wants to get pregnant again later (or at least have
that option!) and the effect of the Vaccines on that process is unknown
a.t.t.!
--
Daniel

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<sug4oa$ren$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10703&group=aus.politics#10703

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 23:02:14 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:02 UTC

petzl wrote on 13/2/22 3:46 pm:

Petzl's sig file ....

Petzl
MEMBERS OF AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT VOTERS REALLY ARE REALLY FED UP WITH
YOUR "SELF INDULGENT" CRAP!
End Quote

And when was the vote/referendum/Opinion Poll/Whatever conducted that
gave this result, Petzl??

"MEMBERS OF AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT VOTERS"??? Who the HELL are they??
--
Daniel

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<af2dae5e-6d7f-4936-8942-0eda245f32a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10704&group=aus.politics#10704

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:59:44 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 20:59 UTC

On Wednesday, 16 February 2022 at 05:57:06 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:25:53 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ><https://twitter.com/MyMoviesPlus/status/1492899856205205506?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1492899856205205506%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbigleaguepolitics.com%2Fwatch-new-powerful-super-bowl-ad-god-made-a-trucker%2F>

> >> Everything in my signature is scientific fact.
> >> Deliberately left GOD out of it
> >> Gives Ordog and other anti-Christians a brain hemorage.
> >>
> >> To my knowledge man is the only animal who knows he is going to die.
> >Animals for slaughter know that only too well.
> Only when in the yards for slughter

When you have a pet you know how similar they are to humans, and of course, better in their own ways.
The Supreme Soul is distributed to all existence.
> >In the wild kill or be killed is the norm. And killing results in death...
> >> Since mans beginings, he has made a place for us after death.
> >Heaven is full of non human life as well.
> --
> Petzl
> Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
> and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
> "The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
> Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
> the religion of Christ."

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<op.1hnk4wqcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10705&group=aus.politics#10705

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:37:34 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:37 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>> petzl wrote

> Is there any politician you think would evenbe capable of even mowing
> your lawn?

Unlikely most of the male ones havent mowed their own at some time.

> All mostly con artists.
> This one " Zali Steggall" seems typical presenting herself as a
> independent "Green" candidate, kicking Tony Abbott out.
> Has found to be getting paid money secretly from Coal lobbyists.

Not from coal loggyists, from one individual who had had
some investments in coal mining operations.

> She is worse than Eddie Obeid
> https://t.ly/JO7A

Nope. Not quite that bad.

> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/holier-than-thou-independents-give-coal-donation-debate-a-wide-berth/news-story/717380b5f3faef7469f4ff63e757848e>
> https://t.ly/8Z3D
> "Before the six-figure donation was revealed, Ms Steggall had actively
> campaigned for campaign finance transparency

Yeah, flagrant hypocrisy.

> and against contributions
> from the fossil fuel industry."

She didnt get that.

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<op.1hnlc3h0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10706&group=aus.politics#10706

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:42:29 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:42 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
>> petzl wrote
>>> Fran wrote

>>> So acting worse than the Communist/Nazi party is "6 packs short of a
>>> party"
>>> Fact is we are not told how effective this vaccine is
>>> Does only 1 out of a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
>>> or is it 1 in 100?
>>> This information is available but not disclosed?
>>> https://ibb.co/7SvV8XK
>>> Those that enforce the vaccine mandate are worse than Ordog's
>>> communist's!
>>> Worse than Hitler's Nazis!
>>> Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,
>>> Q-code sign-in is bull shit, now it has to connect with show a
>>> vaccine-id!
>>> Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to individuals to take
>>> it or
>>> not take it.
>>
>> It is up to the individual .... but they must be prepared to suffer the
>> consequences .... of getting sick/dying or not to be able to do some
>> things!!

> Exactly. "Your body your choice"

Thats not valid with those that have a lot to do with the general public..

> I strongly recommend to get fully vaccinated,

Yes.

> see ones doctor for better advice.

No thanks, its easy to research it yourself.

> https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-deaths/nsw

> NSW daily deaths, major majority in Sydney

Hardly surprising given thats where most people are.

>> I know of a Family that haven't had any jabs .... the 30'ish woman
>> stating that she wants to get pregnant again later (or at least have
>> that option!) and the effect of the Vaccines on that process is unknown
>> a.t.t.!

> As long as that family has got that advice from their doctor so be it.

Nope that would be bad advice.

> AFAIK the risk for major majority is less than minimal.

Yes, but it is certainly safer to not get vaccinated and isolate
completely and have everything delivered if that works for you. `

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<88XOJ.1140443$psO1.1077736@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10708&group=aus.politics#10708

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:00:04 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:00 UTC

It was written by Daniel65:

> Petz
>> Fran
>>> Oleg Smirnov

>>> There may be such a 'cult' where you live but................. There
>>> are certainly a few loons in this country who've adopted the US
>>> witterings about 'freedom' but they are the fringe loons who are
>>> several 6 packs short of a party.
>>>
>> So acting worse than the Communist/Nazi party is "6 packs short of a
>> party"
>> Fact is we are not told how effective tis vaccine is Does only 1 out of
>> a 1,000 who is fully vaccinated immune?
>> or is it 1 in 100?
>> This information is available but not disclosed?
>> Those that enforce the vaccine mandate are worse
>> than Ordog's communist's! Worse than Hitler's Nazis!
>> Reality by all means push the vaccine but nothing else,
>> Q-code sign-in is bull shit, now it has to connect with show a
>> vaccine-id! Once the vaccine was approved it should be up to
>> individuals to take it or not take it.

The above is the typical from the US MAGA hard-right imported bullshit.

> It is up to the individual .... but they must be prepared to suffer the
> consequences .... of getting sick/dying or not to be able to do some
> things!!

Daniel, there is huge difference between infectious diseases and non-
infectious ones like cancer for instance.
In the case of non-infectious disease it is up the the person what kind
of medication and/or treatment he/she accepts...after all it is his her
problem only.
But when it comes to infectious diseases it is an entirely different
kettle of fish. If one is willing to suffer or even die, that is fine.
But that decision can and will ultimately effect others who may suffer or
even die because of a decision made by self centred others. On top of
that, antivaxxers are the ideal incubators for new strains of viruses.
There are times like now when ego-driven individualism must yield to the
interests of whole of society.

> I know of a Family that haven't had any jabs .... the 30'ish woman
> stating that she wants to get pregnant again later (or at least have
> that option!) and the effect of the Vaccines on that process is unknown
> a.t.t.!

It is in the best interest of that woman to seek the advise of a
qualified obstetrician. Certainly, any direct advice by anyone on Usenet
about this particular case worth nothing more than a big fat zero.

In general, fetuses are well protected by the placenta's blood
circulation barrier, but maternal antibodies can and do cross that
barrier. Normally vaccines are unlikely to harm the development of the
fetus but if the mother has any adverse reaction to the vaccine, as
unlikely as that might be, then that can have a placenta crossing
negative effect.

If someone is not pregnant vaccination has close to zero effect on future
pregnancies. After all most of the population has been vaccinated against
a whole host of infections yet the empirical data over the last hundred
years does not indicate any negative effect that we know of.

The mRNA that is contained in the COVID vaccines has a very short
biological half life, certainly not longer than a few days at the most.
BTW mRNA has no effect whatsoever on any of the human genetic material,
after all its biological function is the transfer of coding for aminoacid-
sequences in protein synthesis (for example antibodies).

If you are interested in this subject you can do a search in Google
Scholar's Medical libraries. There are tons of material available on this
subject. You can't just assume blindly that the effect of vaccines on
pregnancy are totally unknown, regardless of all that scaremongering
weaponized propaganda by antivaxx hysterics.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<2mXOJ.1140917$psO1.461968@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10709&group=aus.politics#10709

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:14:54 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:14 UTC

Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more wanker crap manually /

> In Sydney I doubt you can isolate completly, my house is 1/4 acre but
> most new ones are very close to each other.

I have not realised that Shitboxville parks are that small.
So how do you park your little joyride tank in such a tiny space beside
that park-bench you call home?

🤪️ 🤪️ 🤪️

~~~
~~~
Here comes the idiot-sig busting:

> Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom,
> and if a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe
> in a party which propounds,lack of sincerity or integrity on the
> parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties character
> or their beliefs, practices and observances and being accepted
> by their voters, why not?

What an impressive word salad! Where have you plagiarised that from?

> ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, ...

....One Nation and assorted alt-right loon and/or Xtian fundy creeps like
Fed Niles...Clive Palmer...

> ... *LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Your 'typos' were corrected free of charge, Petz dear!
~~

--
[...]

<90f3c5d8-61f3-4e8e-a8b9-6dd5de01a59bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10710&group=aus.politics#10710

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:16:51 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 01:16 UTC

On Wednesday, 16 February 2022 at 11:14:57 UTC+11, Ördög, the real Devil wrote:
> Petz
>
> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
> poster inputs /
> / snip more wanker crap manually /
> > In Sydney I doubt you can isolate completly, my house is 1/4 acre but
> > most new ones are very close to each other.
> I have not realised that Shitboxville parks are that small.
> So how do you park your little joyride tank in such a tiny space beside
> that park-bench you call home?

How large is OrPooch's kennel?
With how many unwantes pooches does he share the accommodation?
Such is the quality of his communism!
Pooches of the world, unite!

> 🤪️ 🤪️ 🤪️
>
> ~~~
> ~~~
> Here comes the idiot-sig busting:
> > Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom,
> > and if a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe
> > in a party which propounds,lack of sincerity or integrity on the
> > parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties character
> > or their beliefs, practices and observances and being accepted
> > by their voters, why not?

Flaw of democracy, most evident when there are too many fools.

> What an impressive word salad! Where have you plagiarised that from?
>
> > ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, ...
>
> ...One Nation and assorted alt-right loon and/or Xtian fundy creeps like
> Fed Niles...Clive Palmer...
>
> > ... *LAST*, Federal State and Council!
>
> Your 'typos' were corrected free of charge, Petz dear!
> ~~
>
> --
> Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......

Nah, just an OrPoochie, of the small and fluffy sort, barking and snapping futilely as teeth are absent.

> Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
> neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
> supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables:

Folliw you own advice, OrPooch.

> - idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies
>
> - All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
> sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
> scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
> Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
> Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo, West of sanity,
> plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...
>
> - All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
> specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.
>
> - and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

OrPooch refuses to sniff at them any more.
Blinkers on noses, what.

> They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
> <http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<op.1hnywnmebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10711&group=aus.politics#10711

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:35:01 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 03:35 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote

>>> Exactly. "Your body your choice"
>>
>> Thats not valid with those that have a lot to do with the general
>> public.
>>
>>> I strongly recommend to get fully vaccinated,
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>>> see ones doctor for better advice.
>>
>> No thanks, its easy to research it yourself.

> Someone who is not medically at risk from a Covid vaccine

No one is.

> will have their pregnancy at a far greater risk if they get Covid

Yep.

> <https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/12/covid-19-vaccination-shared-decision-making-guide-for-women-who-are-pregnant-breastfeeding-or-planning-pregnancy-covid-19-vaccination-shared-decision-making-guide-for-women-who-are-pregnant-breastfeeding-or-planning-pregna_1.pdf>
> or https://t.ly/rmlE
>>
>>> https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-deaths/nsw
>>
>>> NSW daily deaths, major majority in Sydney
>>
>> Hardly surprising given thats where most people are.

> It's also why many who can afford it aremoving to the Country from
> Sydney.

Problem is jobs.

>>> As long as that family has got that advice from their doctor so be it.
>>
>> Nope that would be bad advice.

> I'm just considering the unlikely event of them having a bad reaction.

Still worse to get a covid infection.

>>> AFAIK the risk for major majority is less than minimal.

>> Yes, but it is certainly safer to not get vaccinated and isolate
>> completely and have everything delivered if that works for you. `

> In Sydney I doubt you can isolate completly,

Its actually very easy to do if you want to.

> my house is 1/4 acre but
> most new ones are very close to each other.

But no one gets infected that way.

> This is why many who can afford itare moving to the Country from Sydney.

Thats bullshit.

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<op.1hny50j3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10712&group=aus.politics#10712

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:40:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 03:40 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote

>>> Is there any politician you think would even be capable of even mowing
>>> your lawn?
>>
>> Unlikely most of the male ones havent mowed their own at some time.
>>
> But have no hesitation in taking ones money for not mowing their lawn.
>>
>>> All mostly con artists.
>>> This one " Zali Steggall" seems typical presenting herself as a
>>> independent "Green" candidate, kicking Tony Abbott out.
>>> Has found to be getting paid money secretly from Coal lobbyists.
>>
>> Not from coal lobbyists, from one individual who had had
>> some investments in coal mining operations.
>>
>>> She is worse than Eddie Obeid
>>> https://t.ly/JO7A
>>
>> Nope. Not quite that bad.
>>
> The donation came from Mr Kinghorn

Yes, but he is no longer a coal lobbyist.

> the same one who donated to Obeid

Most of those donate to everyone.

>>> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/holier-than-thou-independents-give-coal-donation-debate-a-wide-berth/news-story/717380b5f3faef7469f4ff63e757848e>
>>> https://t.ly/8Z3D
>>> "Before the six-figure donation was revealed, Ms Steggall had actively
>>> campaigned for campaign finance transparency
>>
>> Yeah, flagrant hypocrisy.
>>
>>> and against contributions
>>> from the fossil fuel industry."
>>
>> She didnt get that.
>>
> She fooled her constituency into electing her, her election campaign
> secretly funded by $100K from "John Kinghorn"

Yes, but he wasnt a coal lobbyist any longer.

> the same one who donated
> to Obeid

They mostly donate to everyone. In this case to get rid of Abbott and that
worked.

Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".

<op.1hob2yfubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10713&group=aus.politics#10713

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 19:19:36 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 08:19 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Someone who is not medically at risk from a Covid vaccine
>>
>> No one is.
>>
> well more chance of winning $80 million in next powerball
>
>>> will have their pregnancy at a far greater risk if they get Covid
>>
>> Yep.
>>
>>> <https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/12/covid-19-vaccination-shared-decision-making-guide-for-women-who-are-pregnant-breastfeeding-or-planning-pregnancy-covid-19-vaccination-shared-decision-making-guide-for-women-who-are-pregnant-breastfeeding-or-planning-pregna_1.pdf>
>>> or https://t.ly/rmlE

>>> It's also why many who can afford it aremoving to the Country from
>>> Sydney.
>>
>> Problem is jobs.
>>
> Good Internet solves a lot of that problem, lots of people in Sydney
> are working from home, this has destroyed much of Sydney's CBD.
> <https://www.afr.com/companies/retail/work-from-home-comforts-are-killing-sydney-s-cbd-20210401-p57fxj>
> https://t.ly/142K

>>> I'm just considering the unlikely event of them having a bad reaction.
>>
>> Still worse to get a covid infection.
>
> I believe so

>>> In Sydney I doubt you can isolate completly,
>>
>> Its actually very easy to do if you want to.
>>
> These new suburbs rely on commuting by train
>
>>> my house is 1/4 acre but
>>> most new ones are very close to each other.
>>
>> But no one gets infected that way.

> These new suburbs rely on commuting by train.

Not if you are isolating at home.

> Seems if you are fully vaccinated one has no symptoms

That is just plain wrong.

> but can be a carrier.

And you are even if not fully vaccinated, still with no symptoms.

> My neighbours son fully vaccinated, his three children got Covid but
> he tested negative for Covid. The theory is he may have been the
> carrier during the children's Covid incubation period, so still a bit
> of a guess

Or they got infected from someone other than him.

>>> This is why many who can afford itare moving to the Country from
>>> Sydney.
>>
>> Thats bullshit.
>
> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/17/the-roads-less-travelled-how-the-pandemic-lured-australians-from-the-city-to-the-country>
> https://t.ly/sd8U

Just because that shit rag claims something...

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Improvisations on the meaning of "Freedom".