I exist, therefore I am paid.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Religious discrimination bill

SubjectAuthor
* Religious discrimination billTrevor Wilson
+* Religious discrimination billDaniel65
|`* Religious discrimination billFran
| `- Religious discrimination billDaniel65
+* Religious discrimination billRod Speed
|`* Religious discrimination billDaniel65
| `* Religious discrimination billTrevor Wilson
|  `- Religious discrimination billDaniel65
`* Religious discrimination billFran
 `- Religious discrimination billRex Jones

1
Religious discrimination bill

<j6k1dlFs7alU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10626&group=aus.politics#10626

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Religious discrimination bill
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:41:23 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:41 UTC

What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
government just foisted on us. Scummo has failed on his TWO promises at
the last election (three, if you count doing nothing):

* A Federal ICAC. That is nowhere to be seen.
* Religious discrimination bill. Gone.

Let Julia Gillard run this nation. She managed to get lots of
legislation passed.

Scummo - zero.

Scummo is a zero.

Que: Roddles.

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<su2n4r$kp4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10627&group=aus.politics#10627

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Religious discrimination bill
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:50:22 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 09:50 UTC

Trevor Wilson wrote on 10/2/22 7:41 pm:
> What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
> government just foisted on us. Scummo has failed on his TWO promises at
> the last election (three, if you count doing nothing):
>
> * A Federal ICAC. That is nowhere to be seen.
> * Religious discrimination bill. Gone.
>
> Let Julia Gillard run this nation. She managed to get lots of
> legislation passed.
>
> Scummo - zero.
>
> Scummo is a zero.
>
> Que: Roddles.

It has me thinking that .....

Everybody should be able to say whatever they want to say, and I will
defend their Right to say it ........... until it disagrees with what
*I* believe!!

;-P
--
Daniel

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<op.1hdt9nbjbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10629&group=aus.politics#10629

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 03:18:49 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:18 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

> What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
> government just foisted on us.

You are free to stupidly vote for the other clown who is
even worse and proposes to piss FAR more time and money
against the wall on high speed rail to Newcastle instead.

> Scummo has failed on his TWO promises at thelast election (three, if you
> count doing nothing):

More of your bare faced lies. He never promised either of these.

> * A Federal ICAC. That is nowhere to be seen.
> * Religious discrimination bill. Gone.

Not because he didn't want it, fuckwit.

> Let Julia Gillard run this nation.

She doesnt even want the job and has no chance
of getting Labor to be that stupid again.

And no PM ever runs this nation anyway, fuckwit.

> She managed to get lots of legislation passed.

None of it made any sense except the royal commission
and that didn't produce any useful result either.

> Scummo - zero.

More of your bare faced lies. You're worse
than ScoMo, you silly little pathological liar.

> Scummo is a zero.

So are you, completely fucking irrelevant, as always,

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<su47rm$kei$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10631&group=aus.politics#10631

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:41:38 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:41 UTC

On 10/02/2022 7:41 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
> government just foisted on us. Scummo has failed on his TWO promises at
> the last election (three, if you count doing nothing):
>
> * A Federal ICAC. That is nowhere to be seen.
> * Religious discrimination bill. Gone.

This govt has it's priorities all wrong. I can't see that many people
give a shit about the Religious discrimination bill (or even a Federal
ICAC TBH). The pandemic and personal finances when doign daily shopping
seem to be of more interest to punters from what I'm hearing as I do my
rounds.

> Let Julia Gillard run this nation. She managed to get lots of
> legislation passed.

She did indeed but good luck trying to get any of the little boys to
beleive that.

> Scummo - zero.
>
> Scummo is a zero.
>
> Que: Roddles.

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<su4849$lv0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10632&group=aus.politics#10632

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:46:14 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:46 UTC

On 10/02/2022 8:50 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Trevor Wilson wrote on 10/2/22 7:41 pm:
>> What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
>> government just foisted on us. Scummo has failed on his TWO promises
>> at the last election (three, if you count doing nothing):
>>
>> * A Federal ICAC. That is nowhere to be seen.
>> * Religious discrimination bill. Gone.
>>
>> Let Julia Gillard run this nation. She managed to get lots of
>> legislation passed.
>>
>> Scummo - zero.
>>
>> Scummo is a zero.
>>
>> Que: Roddles.
>
> It has me thinking that .....
>
> Everybody should be able to say whatever they want to say, and I will
> defend their Right to say it ........... until it disagrees with what
> *I* believe!!

But should your hypothetical character be sacked or kicked out of a
school for having those weirdo beliefs or sexual preferences?

I do think we need to look at the issue at some stage but this mob are
so fuckingg incompetent and screwed up that they've forgotten that they
are supposed to be governing for all Australians not their conservative
narrow minded base.

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<op.1helj3zf5fex3z@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10634&group=aus.politics#10634

From: w...@dsdkle.com (Rex Jones)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 13:08:17 +1100
 by: Rex Jones - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 02:08 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:41:38 +1100, Fran <LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com>
wrote:

> On 10/02/2022 7:41 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
>> government just foisted on us. Scummo has failed on his TWO promises at
>> the last election (three, if you count doing nothing):
>> * A Federal ICAC. That is nowhere to be seen.
>> * Religious discrimination bill. Gone.

> This govt has it's priorities all wrong.

We'll see...

I can't see that many people
> give a shit about the Religious discrimination bill (or even a Federal
> ICAC TBH). The pandemic and personal finances when doign daily shopping
> seem to be of more interest to punters from what I'm hearing as I do my
> rounds.

Perfectly possible to do more than one thing, stupid.

>> Let Julia Gillard run this nation. She managed to get lots of
>> legislation passed.
>
> She did indeed but good luck trying to get any of the little boys to
> beleive that.

And no possibility of Labor having her back now, and she
wouldn't be interested in returning anyway, stupids.

>> Scummo - zero.
>> Scummo is a zero.

You two have zero between the ears.

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<suaovp$o4u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10674&group=aus.politics#10674

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:10:47 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:10 UTC

Fran wrote on 11/02/2022 10:46 am:
> On 10/02/2022 8:50 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson wrote on 10/2/22 7:41 pm:
>>> What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
>>> government just foisted on us. Scummo has failed on his TWO promises
>>> at the last election (three, if you count doing nothing):
>>>
>>> * A Federal ICAC. That is nowhere to be seen.
>>> * Religious discrimination bill. Gone.
>>>
>>> Let Julia Gillard run this nation. She managed to get lots of
>>> legislation passed.
>>>
>>> Scummo - zero.
>>>
>>> Scummo is a zero.
>>>
>>> Que: Roddles.
>>
>> It has me thinking that .....
>>
>> Everybody should be able to say whatever they want to say, and I will
>> defend their Right to say it ........... until it disagrees with what
>> *I* believe!!
>
> But should your hypothetical character be sacked or kicked out of a
> school for having those weirdo beliefs or sexual preferences?

No!

> I do think we need to look at the issue at some stage but this mob are
> so fuckingg incompetent and screwed up that they've forgotten that they
> are supposed to be governing forĀ  all Australians not their conservative
> narrow minded base.

What's that saying "He who pays the Piper ........"
--
Daniel

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<suaphh$rgl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10675&group=aus.politics#10675

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:20:15 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:20 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 11/02/2022 3:18 am:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>
>> What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
>> government just foisted on us.
>
> You are free to stupidly vote for the other clown who is
> even worse and proposes to piss FAR more time and money
> against the wall on high speed rail to Newcastle instead.

Must be just about time (pre-Election, of course) for The Coalition to
dust off a High Speed Melbourne - Sydney train proposal, too!

Of course, all the details will be worked out post-re-election! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<j6t544Fkh40U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10679&group=aus.politics#10679

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 06:39:47 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 19:39 UTC

On 13/02/2022 10:20 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote on 11/02/2022 3:18 am:
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>
>>> What a fucked up waste of time and money, this useless excuse for a
>>> government just foisted on us.
>>
>> You are free to stupidly vote for the other clown who is
>> even worse and proposes to piss FAR more time and money
>> against the wall on high speed rail to Newcastle instead.
>
> Must be just about time (pre-Election, of course) for The Coalition to
> dust off a High Speed Melbourne - Sydney train proposal, too!
>
> Of course, all the details will be worked out post-re-election! ;-P

**Nah. They'll just announce that they will build fine new coal fired
power stations (which no one wants) and a whole bunch of new car parks
that will never be built.

Re: Religious discrimination bill

<sud66t$q88$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10688&group=aus.politics#10688

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 20:08:44 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 09:08 UTC

Trevor Wilson wrote on 14/2/22 6:39 am:
> On 13/02/2022 10:20 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Rod Speed wrote on 11/02/2022 3:18 am:
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> You are free to stupidly vote for the other clown who is
>>> even worse and proposes to piss FAR more time and money
>>> against the wall on high speed rail to Newcastle instead.
>>
>> Must be just about time (pre-Election, of course) for The Coalition to
>> dust off a High Speed Melbourne - Sydney train proposal, too!
>>
>> Of course, all the details will be worked out post-re-election! ;-P
>
> **Nah. They'll just announce that they will build fine new coal fired
> power stations (which no one wants) and a whole bunch of new car parks
> that will never be built.

Could you be suggesting they haven't learned from their recent
'mistakes', Trevor??

I suppose I might have been as well! ;-P
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Religious discrimination bill