f u cn rd ths, u r prbbly a lsy spllr.

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!

SubjectAuthor
* Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injectionsπŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’
+* Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be sColin Bignell
|`- Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covidπŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’
`* Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be sBrian Gaff
 `* Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covidπŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’
  `* Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid]v[etaphoid
   `- Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covidThe Natural Philosopher

1
Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!

<ug97nl$2jjrk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106724&group=uk.d-i-y#106724

From: paul...@bitcointowers.btc (πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.d-i-y
Subject: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections
must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:43:31 +0100
 by: πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’ - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 16:43 UTC

On Monday, nine leading experts convened for a four-hour emergency
hearing on the discovery of plasmid DNA in covid-19 vaccines.

The hearing was to determine what is currently known about the plasmid
DNA contamination in vials of covid injections and to discuss the
implications of the possible integration of this DNA into the genomes of
the billions of people who have been injected.

https://expose-news.com/2023/10/12/leading-experts-discuss-plasmidgate/

They've turned us into a society of real human beings, i.e. me and
Frankenstein monstrosities like the evil GMO triplets!

--
β€œThe Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was
their final, most essential command.”

Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!

<ZY6dnajtsvVwtrX4nZ2dnZeNn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106729&group=uk.d-i-y#106729

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 18:26:05 +0100
From: cpb...@bignellREMOVETHIS.me.uk (Colin Bignell)
Subject: Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.d-i-y
 by: Colin Bignell - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:26 UTC

On 12/10/2023 17:43, πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’ wrote:
> On Monday, nine leading experts convened for a four-hour emergency
> hearing on the discovery of plasmid DNA in covid-19 vaccines.
>
> The hearing was to determine what is currently known about the plasmid
> DNA contamination in vials of covid injections and to discuss the
> implications of the possible integration of this DNA into the genomes of
> the billions of people who have been injected.
>
> https://expose-news.com/2023/10/12/leading-experts-discuss-plasmidgate/
>
> They've turned us into a society of real human beings, i.e. me and
> Frankenstein monstrosities like the evil GMO triplets!

A quick look at some of those experts suggest that they are mainly
expert at spreading misinformation about Covid and Covid vaccines:

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/janci-chunn-lindsays-claims-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-unsafe-are-inaccurate-and-unsupported-by-scientific-evidence/

There, the title says it all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucharit_Bhakdi

'Bhakdi's claims, in particular in his YouTube videos and in the book
Corona Fehlalarm?, have been extensively fact-checked and found to be
variously unsubstantiated, misleading, or false.'

https://byrambridle.com/

'Therefore, we wish to state publicly that as scientists, faculty,
and/or staff of the University of Guelph we stand firmly against the
continued spread of factually incorrect and misleading information that
is being disseminated by Dr. Bridle.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_A._McCullough

'In October 2022, the American Board of Internal Medicine recommended
that McCullough's board certification be revoked due to his promotion of
misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines.'

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Henrion-Caude

DΓ©sinformation pendant la crise du Covid-19 - several paragraphs.

--
Colin Bignell

Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!

<ug9ajs$2k9fv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106731&group=uk.d-i-y#106731

From: paul...@bitcointowers.btc (πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid
injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 18:32:42 +0100
 by: πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’ - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:32 UTC

On 12/10/2023 18:26, Colin Bignell wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 17:43, πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’ wrote:
>> On Monday, nine leading experts convened for a four-hour emergency
>> hearing on the discovery of plasmid DNA in covid-19 vaccines.
>>
>> The hearing was to determine what is currently known about the plasmid
>> DNA contamination in vials of covid injections and to discuss the
>> implications of the possible integration of this DNA into the genomes
>> of the billions of people who have been injected.
>>
>> https://expose-news.com/2023/10/12/leading-experts-discuss-plasmidgate/
>>
>> They've turned us into a society of real human beings, i.e. me and
>> Frankenstein monstrosities like the evil GMO triplets!
>>

> A quick look at some of those experts suggest that they are mainly
> expert at spreading misinformation about Covid and Covid vaccines:
>
> https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/janci-chunn-lindsays-claims-that-covid-19-vaccines-are-unsafe-are-inaccurate-and-unsupported-by-scientific-evidence/
>
> There, the title says it all
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucharit_Bhakdi
>
> 'Bhakdi's claims, in particular in his YouTube videos and in the book
> Corona Fehlalarm?, have been extensively fact-checked and found to be
> variously unsubstantiated, misleading, or false.'
>
> https://byrambridle.com/
>
> 'Therefore, we wish to state publicly that as scientists, faculty,
> and/or staff of the University of Guelph we stand firmly against the
> continued spread of factually incorrect and misleading information that
> is being disseminated by Dr. Bridle.'
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_A._McCullough
>
> 'In October 2022, the American Board of Internal Medicine recommended
> that McCullough's board certification be revoked due to his promotion of
> misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines.'
>
> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Henrion-Caude
>
> DΓ©sinformation pendant la crise du Covid-19 - several paragraphs.

And who funds the factcheckers Colin? Billionaires and private
corporations. The criminals who have polluted the human genome fund the
factcheckers, coprorate media, and institutions. But hey, just ignore
it, who cares if you're half man/ half E. Coli bacteria?

--
β€œThe Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was
their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!

<ugb86t$34to1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106781&group=uk.d-i-y#106781

From: brian1g...@gmail.com (Brian Gaff)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.d-i-y
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 12:03:54 +0100
 by: Brian Gaff - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:03 UTC

Don't worry they have made a lettuce with the vaccine in it now so we can
all turn into rabbits overnight :-)
Being serious, there is a lot of junk DNA in everything and the mechanism is
very good at ignoring it. We have seen perfectly healthy children born and
hence the paranoia in these sorts of stories does more harm than good.
I would also point out that the dangers of combining just different drugs
probably kills more people due to the fact that we don't understand enough,
but considering the risks, I'll take something that keeps me alive or makes
me feel better any day.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"??????T" <paulpot@bitcointowers.btc> wrote in message
> On Monday, nine leading experts convened for a four-hour emergency hearing
> on the discovery of plasmid DNA in covid-19 vaccines.
>
> The hearing was to determine what is currently known about the plasmid DNA
> contamination in vials of covid injections and to discuss the implications
> of the possible integration of this DNA into the genomes of the billions
> of people who have been injected.
>
> https://expose-news.com/2023/10/12/leading-experts-discuss-plasmidgate/
>
> They've turned us into a society of real human beings, i.e. me and
> Frankenstein monstrosities like the evil GMO triplets!
>
> --
> "The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was
> their final, most essential command."
> ? George Orwell, 1984

Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!

<ugblh5$3822d$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106819&group=uk.d-i-y#106819

From: paul...@bitcointowers.btc (πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.d-i-y
injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:51:14 +0100
 by: πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’ - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 14:51 UTC

On 13/10/2023 12:03, Brian Gaff wrote:
> Don't worry they have made a lettuce with the vaccine in it now so we can
> all turn into rabbits overnight :-)
> Being serious, there is a lot of junk DNA in everything and the mechanism is
> very good at ignoring it. We have seen perfectly healthy children born and
> hence the paranoia in these sorts of stories does more harm than good.
> I would also point out that the dangers of combining just different drugs
> probably kills more people due to the fact that we don't understand enough,
> but considering the risks, I'll take something that keeps me alive or makes
> me feel better any day.
> Brian

How does a 'vaccine' which doesn't stop transmission of a virus and
doesn't stop you from becoming ill make you feel better?

--
β€œThe Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was
their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!

<ugd52s$3m909$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106872&group=uk.d-i-y#106872

From: met...@lowincomegenius.com (]v[etaphoid)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.d-i-y
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 04:22:52 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:kYH7bOiM+aFi8j3zQLD51Cb/SwU=
 by: ]v[etaphoid - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 04:22 UTC

πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’ <paulpot@bitcointowers.btc> wrote:
> On 13/10/2023 12:03, Brian Gaff wrote:
>> Don't worry they have made a lettuce with the vaccine in it now so we can
>> all turn into rabbits overnight :-)
>> Being serious, there is a lot of junk DNA in everything and the mechanism is
>> very good at ignoring it. We have seen perfectly healthy children born and
>> hence the paranoia in these sorts of stories does more harm than good.
>> I would also point out that the dangers of combining just different drugs
>> probably kills more people due to the fact that we don't understand enough,
>> but considering the risks, I'll take something that keeps me alive or makes
>> me feel better any day.
>> Brian
>>

> How does a 'vaccine' which doesn't stop transmission of a virus and
> doesn't stop you from becoming ill make you feel better?

Chiefly, by resulting in the refusal of you and your ilk to ever take it.

Don’t let Darwin die in vain - never, ever take the vaccine. For Covid,
polio, smallpox, typhoid, rabies, the plague, or rank stupidity. The very
survival of our species relies upon your vigilence…

Re: Leading experts discuss #PlasmidGate and conclude covid injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!

<ugdpm6$3pvr4$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=106884&group=uk.d-i-y#106884

From: tnp...@invalid.invalid (The Natural Philosopher)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.d-i-y
injections must be stopped immediately and a public investigation conducted!
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 11:14:30 +0100
 by: The Natural Philosop - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 10:14 UTC

On 14/10/2023 05:22, ]v [etaphoid <meta@lowincomegenius.com> wrote:
> πŸ‘πŸ’‰πŸ’€β„’ <paulpot@bitcointowers.btc> wrote:
>> On 13/10/2023 12:03, Brian Gaff wrote:
>>> Don't worry they have made a lettuce with the vaccine in it now so we can
>>> all turn into rabbits overnight :-)
>>> Being serious, there is a lot of junk DNA in everything and the mechanism is
>>> very good at ignoring it. We have seen perfectly healthy children born and
>>> hence the paranoia in these sorts of stories does more harm than good.
>>> I would also point out that the dangers of combining just different drugs
>>> probably kills more people due to the fact that we don't understand enough,
>>> but considering the risks, I'll take something that keeps me alive or makes
>>> me feel better any day.
>>> Brian
>>>

>> How does a 'vaccine' which doesn't stop transmission of a virus and
>> doesn't stop you from becoming ill make you feel better?
>>

> Chiefly, by resulting in the refusal of you and your ilk to ever take it.
>
> Don’t let Darwin die in vain - never, ever take the vaccine. For Covid,
> polio, smallpox, typhoid, rabies, the plague, or rank stupidity. The very
> survival of our species relies upon your vigilence…

The problem with that is that man is not an island. Ask Typhoid Mary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Mallon

--
β€œit should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism
about their freedom, about the relationship between the individual and

Vaclav Klaus