If you're right 90% of the time, why quibble about the remaining 3%?

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor

SubjectAuthor
* Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor*Ördög*
+* Going beyond the ultimate cringe factorFran
|`* Going beyond the ultimate cringe factorDaniel65
| `* Going beyond the ultimate cringe factorFran
|  `- Going beyond the ultimate cringe factorDaniel65
`- Going beyond the ultimate cringe factorArindam Banerjee

1
Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor

<9RpNJ.701541$CBm5.379873@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10635&group=aus.politics#10635

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 09:17:57 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 09:17 UTC

The Scott Morrison 60 Minutes Promo needs to be seen to be believed
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_PU5SOSQpg&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
{ Video length: 2min 01sec }

"Part reaction video, part an insight in to the images that popped into
my head when I first saw the 60 Minutes Scott Morrison promo. The 60
Minutes puff piece is getting heavy promotion at the moment with the
promise of Morrison unveiling his secret weapon as he slowly limps toward
the 2022 election. It promises to be an all singing, all curry cooking,
all cringing affair. One part of me can’t stomach the thought of watching
it, another part of me can’t look away! Will it be enough to repair his
damaged public image? Time will tell."

~~~~

And this ain't going' to get any better soon. Just imagine, that bloody
election is still weeks and weeks away!

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor

<su72p3$4p0$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10643&group=aus.politics#10643

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 12:33:22 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 01:33 UTC

On 11/02/2022 8:17 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> The Scott Morrison 60 Minutes Promo needs to be seen to be believed
> /Swollen Pickles/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_PU5SOSQpg&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
> { Video length: 2min 01sec }
>
> "Part reaction video, part an insight in to the images that popped into
> my head when I first saw the 60 Minutes Scott Morrison promo. The 60
> Minutes puff piece is getting heavy promotion at the moment with the
> promise of Morrison unveiling his secret weapon as he slowly limps toward
> the 2022 election. It promises to be an all singing, all curry cooking,
> all cringing affair. One part of me can’t stomach the thought of watching
> it, another part of me can’t look away! Will it be enough to repair his
> damaged public image? Time will tell."
>
> ~~~~
>
> And this ain't going' to get any better soon. Just imagine, that bloody
> election is still weeks and weeks away!

Has a date for the election been announced yet?

Re: Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor

<suaopb$mpr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10673&group=aus.politics#10673

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 22:07:20 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:07 UTC

Fran wrote on 12/02/2022 12:33 pm:
> On 11/02/2022 8:17 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>> The Scott Morrison 60 Minutes Promo needs to be seen to be believed
>> /Swollen Pickles/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_PU5SOSQpg&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
>> { Video length: 2min 01sec }
>>
>> "Part reaction video, part an insight in to the images that popped into
>> my head when I first saw the 60 Minutes Scott Morrison promo. The 60
>> Minutes puff piece is getting heavy promotion at the moment with the
>> promise of Morrison unveiling his secret weapon as he slowly limps toward
>> the 2022 election. It promises to be an all singing, all curry cooking,
>> all cringing affair. One part of me can’t stomach the thought of watching
>> it, another part of me can’t look away! Will it be enough to repair his
>> damaged public image? Time will tell."
>>
>> ~~~~
>>
>> And this ain't going' to get any better soon. Just imagine, that bloody
>> election is still weeks and weeks away!
>
> Has a date for the election been announced yet?

Nope! Before Christmas, those in "the Know" were tipping either a Feb
election or a mid-May election. Nothing announced yet!!

Whilst reading another post, here-abouts, there was a suggestion that
ScoMo might announce the election on tonight's '60 Minutes' article ....
but, if that were the case, as the show was probably pre-recorded, I
would have thought someone on that crew would have 'leaked' the date.
--
Daniel

Re: Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor

<suc4ki$a83$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10681&group=aus.politics#10681

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:35:46 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:35 UTC

On 13/02/2022 10:07 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Fran wrote on 12/02/2022 12:33 pm:
>> On 11/02/2022 8:17 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
>>> The Scott Morrison 60 Minutes Promo needs to be seen to be believed
>>> /Swollen Pickles/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_PU5SOSQpg&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
>>> { Video length: 2min 01sec }
>>>
>>> "Part reaction video, part an insight in to the images that popped into
>>> my head when I first saw the 60 Minutes Scott Morrison promo. The 60
>>> Minutes puff piece is getting heavy promotion at the moment with the
>>> promise of Morrison unveiling his secret weapon as he slowly limps
>>> toward
>>> the 2022 election. It promises to be an all singing, all curry cooking,
>>> all cringing affair. One part of me can’t stomach the thought of
>>> watching
>>> it, another part of me can’t look away! Will it be enough to repair his
>>> damaged public image? Time will tell."
>>>
>>> ~~~~
>>>
>>> And this ain't going' to get any better soon. Just imagine, that bloody
>>> election is still weeks and weeks away!
>>
>> Has a date for the election been announced yet?
>>
> Nope! Before Christmas, those in "the Know" were tipping either a Feb
> election or a mid-May election. Nothing announced yet!!
>
> Whilst reading another post, here-abouts, there was a suggestion that
> ScoMo might announce the election on tonight's '60 Minutes' article ....
> but, if that were the case, as the show was probably pre-recorded, I
> would have thought someone on that crew would have 'leaked' the date.

Thanks Daniel. I certainly dont' ever watch 60 Minutes as even frm the
promos it always looks like it's pure crap. And to think it once was a
quality current affairs show. But then so did A Current Affair which is
now complete garbage.

Re: Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor

<sud69r$q88$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10689&group=aus.politics#10689

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 20:10:18 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 09:10 UTC

Fran wrote on 14/2/22 10:35 am:
> On 13/02/2022 10:07 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Fran wrote on 12/02/2022 12:33 pm:

>>> Has a date for the election been announced yet?
>>>
>> Nope! Before Christmas, those in "the Know" were tipping either a Feb
>> election or a mid-May election. Nothing announced yet!!
>>
>> Whilst reading another post, here-abouts, there was a suggestion that
>> ScoMo might announce the election on tonight's '60 Minutes' article
>> .... but, if that were the case, as the show was probably
>> pre-recorded, I would have thought someone on that crew would have
>> 'leaked' the date.
>
> Thanks Daniel.  I certainly dont' ever watch 60 Minutes as even frm the
> promos it always looks like it's pure crap.  And to think it once was a
> quality current affairs show.  But then so did A Current Affair which is
> now complete garbage.

Ditto!!
--
Daniel

Re: Going beyond the ultimate cringe factor

<30987b67-7f92-4c48-8914-fac8988a9c70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10691&group=aus.politics#10691

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 01:21:14 -0800 (PST)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 09:21 UTC

On Friday, 11 February 2022 at 20:18:02 UTC+11, *Ördög* wrote:
> The Scott Morrison 60 Minutes Promo needs to be seen to be believed
> /Swollen Pickles/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_PU5SOSQpg&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
> { Video length: 2min 01sec }
>
> "Part reaction video, part an insight in to the images that popped into
> my head when I first saw the 60 Minutes Scott Morrison promo. The 60
> Minutes puff piece is getting heavy promotion at the moment with the
> promise of Morrison unveiling his secret weapon as he slowly limps toward
> the 2022 election. It promises to be an all singing, all curry cooking,

Will they make luchis now?

> all cringing affair. One part of me can’t stomach the thought of watching
> it, another part of me can’t look away! Will it be enough to repair his
> damaged public image? Time will tell."
>
> ~~~~
>
> And this ain't going' to get any better soon. Just imagine, that bloody
> election is still weeks and weeks away!
>

> --
> --
> Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Just an OrPooch; definitely NOT a capitalist PigDog.