From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: *Liberal Party* -- The Only Defence of Our Sacred Land and Fragile
Souls Against Devil Incarnate China
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:04:00 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 22:04 UTC

*The real Liberal record on China*
/Kevin Rudd/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er9IoufRUsI&ab_channel=KevinRudd>
{ Video length: 4 min 11 sec }

"Here are the clips that Dutton doesn’t want shown at once. They show
that the Liberals have spent the better part of a decade trying to
appease the Chinese Communist Party."
~~~

Spot on summary.
Lie-berals are using our China politics as a political; football to
damage Labor, support their own business donors and such up to Big
Brother US.

Does such policy roller coaster truly serve our country's best interest?
I have my doubts but I let the readers decide!

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: *Liberal Party* -- The Only Defence of Our Sacred Land and Fragile Souls Against Devil Incarnate China

<suevoj$eh8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10696&group=aus.politics#10696

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: *Liberal Party* -- The Only Defence of Our Sacred Land and
Fragile Souls Against Devil Incarnate China
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:30:59 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:30 UTC

On 15/02/2022 9:04 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> *The real Liberal record on China*
> /Kevin Rudd/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er9IoufRUsI&ab_channel=KevinRudd>
> { Video length: 4 min 11 sec }
>
> "Here are the clips that Dutton doesn’t want shown at once. They show
> that the Liberals have spent the better part of a decade trying to
> appease the Chinese Communist Party."
> ~~~
>
> Spot on summary.

Not sure I'd agree fully with that statement. There are some
interesting comments made by Libs that clearly would now be lies if said
today (eg Nelson's comments on The Quad) but otherwise I see it as more
a reflection of changes made over time as things changed.

> Lie-berals are using our China politics as a political; football to
> damage Labor, support their own business donors and such up to Big
> Brother US.

Well the LNP does try that but not everyone is stupid enough to believe
them when they make statements about what Labor believes/says or on
which Labor has a policy accordign to the LNP. The LNP is too often
lying and loses credibility when they makes statements like that. .

> Does such policy roller coaster truly serve our country's best interest?
> I have my doubts but I let the readers decide!

Yes, best interest (and official policy) is a shifting field of sand IME.

aus+uk / aus.politics / *Liberal Party* -- The Only Defence of Our Sacred Land and Fragile Souls Against Devil Incarnate China