From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: The real rice we are now paying to keep our business owners/corporations happy.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 09:05:43 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 09:05 UTC

*This has been bothering me : Statistics you may have missed*
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKDkbhy2Mbg&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
{ Video length: 3min 57 sec }

"So I debated whether or not to put this video out over the past few
days. This video won’t be for everyone, not sure many people will
actually like it, but it’s been bothering me and ultimately I decided it
was worth sharing.

Personally I’ve found the start of 2022 concerning to say the least. What
bothers me - particularly after what we’ve been through for the last
couple of years - is how quickly people have been desensitised to the
number of COVID-19 deaths occuring in Australia on a daily basis. It’s
rarely talked about and barely rates a mention in the news cycle. I just
find it sad."
~~~

Yes, it is sad...really really sad how politics/politicians and business
interests hide away disturbing stats from the public scrutiny.
Clearly shows how "public opinion" is manipulated by certain actors in
the media and amongst the higher ranks of politics.
In fact, this is not only sad, it is disgraceful.

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

aus+uk / aus.politics / The real rice we are now paying to keep our business owners/corporations happy.