From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Calling a spade a spade is now banned from the federal government.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 04:02:45 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 04:02 UTC

*Australians know the PM leads a rotten government*
/Julian Hill MP/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTZO89gLcoE&ab_channel=JulianHillMP>
{ Video length: 5min 00sec }

"Here's ANOTHER thing I'm not allowed to say...even though it's true:
Scott Morrison leads a corrupt and rorting government.'

~~~
So the actual reason we can't have a Federal ICAC because the word
"corrupt" has been decided by the LNP to be too "un-parliamentarian"?

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: Calling a spade a spade is now banned from the federal government.

<suqah7$vf1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10741&group=aus.politics#10741

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Calling a spade a spade is now banned from the federal
government.
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 19:42:15 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 08:42 UTC

*Ördög* wrote on 18/02/2022 3:02 pm:
> *Australians know the PM leads a rotten government* /Julian Hill MP/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTZO89gLcoE&ab_channel=JulianHillMP>

{ Video length: 5min 00sec }

> "Here's ANOTHER thing I'm not allowed to say...even though it's
> true: Scott Morrison leads a corrupt and rorting government.'

Who or What is stopping you from saying that 'Truth', 'Ordog'??
--
Daniel

Re: Calling a spade a spade is now banned from the federal government.

<Jv2QJ.660954$ab0e.188877@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10742&group=aus.politics#10742

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
government.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 09:12:09 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 09:12 UTC

It was written by Daniel65:

> *Ördög* wrote on 18/02/2022 3:02 pm:
>> *Australians know the PM leads a rotten government* /Julian Hill MP/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTZO89gLcoE&ab_channel=JulianHillMP>
>>

> { Video length: 5min 00sec }
>>
>> "Here's ANOTHER thing I'm not allowed to say...even though it's true:
>> Scott Morrison leads a corrupt and rorting government.'
>
> Who or What is stopping you from saying that 'Truth', 'Ordog'??

Nobody...You should know me by now quite well, Daniel.
I, that bloody unbridled Hungarian Devil, never hold back saying anything
unpleasant.
(My family tradition dictates that much dating back to at least three
generations).

I've been saying very unpleasant and unpleasing things about the far-
right, LNP included ever since I've started posting to aus.politics from
the early years of this century.

Please don't confuse cited texts for my own commentary.
If you've watched that linked video, you'd understand that for some
strange reason calling ScoMo and ilk corrupt rightly or wrongly is now
deemed "parliamentary language" and is banned in both Houses of
Parliament.

😝️

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Calling a spade a spade is now banned from the federal government.