A prediction is worth twenty explanations. -- K. Brecher

aus+uk / aus.politics / Are Australians that stupid?

SubjectAuthor
* Are Australians that stupid?Will Sutton
+* Are Australians that stupid?*Ördög*
|`* Are Australians that stupid?Will Sutton
| `* Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
|  +* Are Australians that stupid?Will Sutton
|  |`- Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
|  `* Are Australians that stupid?Daniel65
|   `- Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
+* Are Australians that stupid?Fran
|`- Are Australians that stupid?petzl
+* Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
|`* Are Australians that stupid?Will Sutton
| `- Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
`* Are Australians that stupid?Trevor Wilson
 +* Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
 |`* Are Australians that stupid?Trevor Wilson
 | `* Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
 |  `- Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
 +* Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
 |+* Are Australians that stupid?Trevor Wilson
 ||`- Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
 |`* Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
 | `* Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
 |  `- Are Australians that stupid?Rod Speed
 +- Are Australians that stupid?Ördög, the real Devil
 +- Are Australians that stupid?Trevor Wilson
 `- Are Australians that stupid?Fran

Pages:12
Are Australians that stupid?

<e742513f-3bbd-4b1b-bb6d-69b7cc64ebcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10745&group=aus.politics#10745

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 14:40:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Are Australians that stupid?
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:40 UTC

To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under the bed" style.

Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that stupid to let this moron get relected.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<AseQJ.1437791$_xc2.133549@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10746&group=aus.politics#10746

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Re: Are Australians that stupid?
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:48:00 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:48 UTC

It was written by Will Sutton:

> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under
> the bed" style.
>
> Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very
> large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
>
> And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and taking
> credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that
> stupid to let this moron get relected.

Sadly some Australians are indeed that stupid. Just look at some of the
posts in this newsgroup. What's worse, look at all those who actually
vote for the LNP, Pauline Hanson or Clive Palmer.

No, not all of them are wishes sociopaths like the usual suspects in this
newsgroup, but all of them are politically semi- or illiterate people
with a total lack of ability for critical thinking.

Sad, but true!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<sursic$61r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10748&group=aus.politics#10748

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:56:08 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:56 UTC

On 20/02/2022 9:40 am, Will Sutton wrote:
> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under the bed" style.
>
> Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Do you really have to ask that given how many posters here who can't
assess the political show dispassionately? The sad old nym shiftign
troll will have apoplexy at your suggestion that Morrison is even
running such an obvious scare campaign.

> And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that stupid to let this moron get relected.

Yes. Too many stick with the horse they first rode and never change
even though the nag is obviously dead, not moving and should be buried
deep as they pray for a resurrection.

Sadly there are too few swinging voters in this country.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<739046df-f33d-4599-a05c-6ce95ded7ed7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10749&group=aus.politics#10749

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 15:02:42 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:02 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 9:56:14 AM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> On 20/02/2022 9:40 am, Will Sutton wrote:
> > To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under the bed" style.
> >
> > Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
> Do you really have to ask that given how many posters here who can't
> assess the political show dispassionately? The sad old nym shiftign
> troll will have apoplexy at your suggestion that Morrison is even
> running such an obvious scare campaign.
> >
> > And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that stupid to let this moron get relected.
> Yes. Too many stick with the horse they first rode and never change
> even though the nag is obviously dead, not moving and should be buried
> deep as they pray for a resurrection.
>
> Sadly there are too few swinging voters in this country.

And "Fran" is not a swinging voter.
Scammed/conned every time by Australian fakenews!
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hu50vn4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10753&group=aus.politics#10753

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 11:51:57 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 00:51 UTC

Will Sutton <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote

> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under
> the bed" style.
>
> Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very
> large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
>
> And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and taking
> credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that
> stupid to let this moron get relected.

They arent actually stupid enough to elect Albo, you watch.

Or Minns either.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<d0bb30e8-8352-49db-9946-b89af4b7ce4en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10754&group=aus.politics#10754

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 17:00:36 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 01:00 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 9:48:02 AM UTC+11, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Will Sutton:
> > To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under
> > the bed" style.
> >
> > Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very
> > large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
> >
> > And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and taking
> > credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that
> > stupid to let this moron get relected.
> Sadly some Australians are indeed that stupid. Just look at some of the
> posts in this newsgroup. What's worse, look at all those who actually
> vote for the LNP, Pauline Hanson or Clive Palmer.

I can understand people voting Liberals because they agree with their values but even they would have to question
their values with Morrison at the helm. The Liberals are badly in need of a competent leader

And only nut cases vote for Hansen or Palmer and his stooges like Kelly. I would chop my hand off before casting a vote for them.
There are 2 fat farks who I would love to see have a fatal heart attack ...Kelly and his puppeteer

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<cba83498-a266-44e0-96c5-b7c9636e74ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10755&group=aus.politics#10755

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 17:07:45 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 01:07 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 11:52:02 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:

> They arent actually stupid enough to elect Albo, you watch.
>
> Or Minns either.

I strongly dislike Albo but compared to Morrison he is palpable. When you look at the leaders of our major parties ie.

Liberals-Morrison
National- Joyce
Labor- Albanese

Well its case of really scrapping the bottom or the barrel . I dont think I have ever seen a poorer selection of leaders in my lifetime.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hu8sslfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10758&group=aus.politics#10758

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 12:51:54 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 01:51 UTC

Will Sutton <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote
> *Ördög* wrote
>> Will Sutton <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote

>> > To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under
>> > the bed" style.
>> >
>> > Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very
>> > large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
>> >
>> > And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and
>> taking
>> > credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that
>> > stupid to let this moron get relected.
>> Sadly some Australians are indeed that stupid. Just look at some of the
>> posts in this newsgroup. What's worse, look at all those who actually
>> vote for the LNP, Pauline Hanson or Clive Palmer.

> I can understand people voting Liberals because they agree with their
> values

And because they have generally done a better job than Labor.

> but even they would have to question
> their values with Morrison at the helm.

Bullshit. He has handled covid fine and even Albo hasnt managed
to come up with anything they would have done better at the time.

> The Liberals are badly in need of a competent leader

He is in fact FAR more competent than the only possible altermative, Albo.

And has done FAR better than the fool he replaced, Turdbull.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hu9gernbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10760&group=aus.politics#10760

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 13:06:04 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 02:06 UTC

Will Sutton <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> They arent actually stupid enough to elect Albo, you watch.

>> Or Minns either.

> I strongly dislike Albo but compared to Morrison he is palpable.

Mindless one eyed rabidly prejudiced bullshit.

That fool Albo hasnt proposed a damned thing he would have
done differently, hasnt got the balls to come out and say to the
voters that he wont be stupid enough to shut down coal mining,
did eventually have enough of a clue to toss his stupid stuff like
binning negative gearing in the bin. And now proposes to piss
billions against the wall on a stupid high speed rail to Newcastle
to save sweet fuck all in travel time.

> When you look at the leaders of our major parties ie.

> Liberals-Morrison
> National- Joyce
> Labor- Albanese

> Well its case of really scrapping the bottom or the barrel .

Yes, because that is because only fools like Gillard, ScoMo, Albo
etc are actually stupid enough to get involved in politics at all.

While Turdbull isnt stupid, he never managed to get a damned
thing done apart from keeping Labor out of office federally.

> I dont think I have ever seen a poorer selection of leaders in my
> lifetime.

No reason to vote for that complete dud Albo. In politics its always
about which party is the least fucked and thats hardly ever Labor.

It isnt about the PM either except in a few cases like with Ming.

Even Whitless was completely useless, essentially because
he had no interest in economics and didnt even get to choose
which of his pathetic excuse for MPs got to be ministers. So
we got stuck with complete incompetents like Rex Conner
and Jim Cairns.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<j7dprfFq84gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10766&group=aus.politics#10766

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:11:43 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 03:11 UTC

On 20/02/2022 9:40 am, Will Sutton wrote:
> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under the bed" style.
>
> Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
>
> And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that stupid to let this moron get relected.

**My next door neightbout tells me to go to Queensland and you will see
precisely how dumb Australians are. They will vote for Palmer and Hanson
in huge numbers. Says it all.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvd20ijbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10767&group=aus.politics#10767

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:46:02 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 03:46 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Will Sutton wrote

>> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under
>> the bed" style.

>> Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very
>> large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

>> And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and
>> taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really
>> that stupid to let this moron get relected.

> My next door neightbout tells me to go to Queensland and you will see
> precisely how dumb Australians are. They will vote for Palmer and Hanson
> in huge numbers.

Because the alternatives are even worse. Same reason Trump got elected.

> Says it all.

Nope.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvea6llbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10768&group=aus.politics#10768

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:50:56 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 03:50 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Will Sutton wrote

>>> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under
>>> the bed" style.

>>> Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very
>>> large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.

>>> And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and
>>> taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies
>>> really that stupid to let this moron get relected.

>> My next door neightbout tells me to go to Queensland and you will see
>> precisely how dumb Australians are. They will vote for Palmer and Hanson
>> in huge numbers. Says it all.

> The only one's against Palmer and Hanson are conned by Australia's
> media, scamming voters.

Bullshit. Very few of the voters even bother with the news media at all
anymore.

The QLDers vote for Palmer, Hanson. Christianson and Katter because the
alternatives are even worse.

The same reason half the US voters who bothered to vote voted for Trump.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<3CjQJ.2069094$_xc2.1273723@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10769&group=aus.politics#10769

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (Ördög, the real Devil)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 04:39:27 GMT
 by: Ördög, the real De - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 04:39 UTC

Petz

/snip/
> The only one's against Palmer and Hanson are conned by Australia's
> media, scamming voters.

Bullshit.

All rational moderately right-wing, all centrist and of course all left
leaning people are against alt-right extreme capitalist lunatic
politician like Hanson and Palmer.
The only scam in OZ politics is all manufactured by these as well as the
Murdoch's media empire.

~~~
~~~
More bullshit sig busting:

>"A 'free press' owned by the mega-rich isn't a free press,
> it's a propaganda tool, used for one purpose - keeping the status quo.

Nice observation. Is that why you keep relying on the vile crap these
outlets dump on you, Petz dear?
You apparently immediately fall for and then regurgitate anything and
everything Murdoch feeds into the public domain.
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<85152d04-1e9d-443c-b967-4f2bbfa1407bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10770&group=aus.politics#10770

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 21:08:21 -0800 (PST)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (Will Sutton)
 by: Will Sutton - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:08 UTC

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 at 12:52:01 PM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
> Will Sutton <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote
> > *Ördög* wrote
> >> Will Sutton <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote

> > I can understand people voting Liberals because they agree with their
> > values
> And because they have generally done a better job than Labor.

How and when ?

> > but even they would have to question
> > their values with Morrison at the helm.
> Bullshit. He has handled covid fine and even Albo hasnt managed
> to come up with anything they would have done better at the time.

fark you are shit, Morrison did fuck all , it was the States that did the leg work

He may have as well stayed in Hawii

> > The Liberals are badly in need of a competent leader
> He is in fact FAR more competent than the only possible alternative, Albo..
>
> And has done FAR better than the fool he replaced, Turdbull.

Turnbull didnt follow his beliefs, he tried to take a middle road to placate the party which didnt work.

Morrison is a backstabbing SOB. I have not seen a PM tell so many lies as boofhead and the main reason I prefer Albo is because Boof is a religious arsewipe.
FFS, he can't control his own party let alone run the country and in his feeble mind all he can thing of is a scare campaign based on "reds under the bed"

I wish Albo would come out and say we hope to establish better relations with our largest trading partner......but he wont and I wont vote Labor

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<j7e10sFrfjcU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10771&group=aus.politics#10771

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:14:05 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:14 UTC

On 20/02/2022 2:26 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:11:43 +1100, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 20/02/2022 9:40 am, Will Sutton wrote:
>>> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under the bed" style.
>>>
>>> Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ? And the answer is a very large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
>>>
>>> And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies really that stupid to let this moron get relected.
>>
>> **My next door neightbout tells me to go to Queensland and you will see
>> precisely how dumb Australians are. They will vote for Palmer and Hanson
>> in huge numbers. Says it all.
>>
> The only one's against Palmer and Hanson are conned by Australia's
> media, scamming voters.

**Nonsense. Palmer is a self-serving, greedy cunt and Hanson is a dumb
cunt. Anyone voting for either is dumber than dog-shit. And a Queenslander.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<j7e152FrfjcU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10772&group=aus.politics#10772

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:16:19 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:16 UTC

On 20/02/2022 2:50 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Will Sutton wrote

>>> My next door neightbout tells me to go to Queensland and you will see
>>> precisely how dumb Australians are. They will vote for Palmer and Hanson
>>> in huge numbers. Says it all.
>
>> The only one's against Palmer and Hanson are conned by Australia's
>> media, scamming voters.
>
> Bullshit. Very few of the voters even bother with the news media at all
> anymore.
>
> The QLDers vote for Palmer, Hanson. Christianson and Katter because the
> alternatives are even worse.

**Are you fucking serious? Christensen (the Minister for Manilla) is as
dumb as dog-shit, Katter is just weird, Hanson is dumber and dog-shit
and Palmer only cares about Palmer.

> The same reason half the US voters who bothered to vote voted for Trump.

**I agree. The half of Americans who voted for Trump are dumber than
dog-shit.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvio0yibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10773&group=aus.politics#10773

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:25:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:25 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> The only one's against Palmer and Hanson are conned by Australia's
>>> media, scamming voters.

>> Bullshit. Very few of the voters even bother with the news media at all
>> anymore.

>> The QLDers vote for Palmer, Hanson. Christianson and Katter because the
>> alternatives are even worse.

>> The same reason half the US voters who bothered to vote voted for Trump.

> So where your erroneous info on Palmer and Hanson come from?

Nothing erroneous about it. It came from the shit they all spew. Katter as
well.

NOTHING that fool Palmer said about covid made any sense what so ever.

NOTHING that fool Hanson ever said about anything made any sense what so
ever.

NOTHING that fool Katter ever said about anything made any sense what so
ever.

NOTHING that fool Christianson ever said about anything made any sense
what so
ever except that more coal fired power generation to replace the dinosaurs
being
shut down does make a lot of sense, particularly with the brown coal in
Victoria.

> Mine came from them facebook twitter some from interviews on media

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<j7e1t6FrmhiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10774&group=aus.politics#10774

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:28:52 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:28 UTC

On 20/02/2022 2:46 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Will Sutton wrote
>
>>> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under
>>> the bed"  style.
>
>>>  Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ?  And the answer is a
>>> very large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
>
>>>  And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and
>>> taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies
>>> really that stupid to let this moron get relected.
>
>> My next door neightbout tells me to go to Queensland and you will see
>> precisely how dumb Australians are. They will vote for Palmer and
>> Hanson in huge numbers.
>
> Because the alternatives are even worse.

**Not possible. Palmer only cares about Palmer and Hanson is a fucking
moron. As is anyone voting for her (and Palmer).

Same reason Trump got elected.

**Trump got elected because half the electorate is dumber than dog-shit.

>> Says it all.
>
> Nope.

**It sure does.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvjkdzzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10776&group=aus.politics#10776

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:44:27 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:44 UTC

Will Sutton <wlsutton54@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Will Sutton <wlsut...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > *Ördög* wrote

>> under

>> > I can understand people voting Liberals because they agree with their
>> > values

>> And because they have generally done a better job than Labor.

> How and when ?

When Ming was the PM. When Howard was. The main thing I dont
agree with with Howard was the stupidity of taxing everyone, pumping
the money thru the bureaucracy and straight back to mostly the same
people it was taken from in the first place, as the stupid child payments.

ScoMo handled covid fine, third only to New Zealand
and Taiwan, WORLD WIDE with substantial countrys.

>> > but even they would have to question
>> > their values with Morrison at the helm.

>> Bullshit. He has handled covid fine and even Albo hasnt managed
>> to come up with anything they would have done better at the time.

> fark you are shit, Morrison did fuck all , it was the States that did
> the leg work

Mindless pig ignorant one eyed bullshit with shutting the borders
very quickly. That wasnt the states. Getting AstraZenacre done
here, that wasnt the states either.

In fact it was the states that fucked up spectacularly letting the
infected leave the Ruby Princess and spread the virus everywhere.

And Victoria fucked up completely with their hospital
system killing hundreds when it ended up there.

> He may have as well stayed in Hawii

Mindless pig ignorant one eyed bullshit.

>>> The Liberals are badly in need of a competent leader

>> He is in fact FAR more competent than the only possible alternative,
>> Albo.

>> And has done FAR better than the fool he replaced, Turdbull.

> Turnbull didnt follow his beliefs,

More mindless pig ignorant one eyed bullshit with his climate
change stupiditys and he was too fucking stupid to realise
that he would never get that shit thru the party room.

> he tried to take a middle road to placate the party which didnt work.

More mindless pig ignorant one eyed bullshit.

> Morrison is a backstabbing SOB.

Almost all of them are. Turdbull did that repeatedly, to
get a seat in parliament and then to get rid of Abbott.

Labor in spades.

> I have not seen a PM tell so many lies as boofhead and the main reason I
> prefer Albo is because Boof is a religious arsewipe.

Stupid way to decide who should be the PM.

What matters is policy they propose, stupid.

> FFS, he can't control his own party

More indless pig ignorant one eyed bullshit.
He still has his job, unlike Turdbull and Abbott.

> let alone run the country

No PM ever runs the country, fuckwit. Only pig ignorant fools believe that.

The most any PM ever does is decide some policy.

> and in his feeble mind all he can thing of is a scare campaign based on
> "reds under the bed"

More mindless pig ignorant one eyed bullshit

> I wish Albo would come out and say we hope to establish better relations
> with our largest trading partner......

It would be stupid to kiss Xi's arse and let him get away
with fucking over the chinese and their ethnics.

> but he wont and I wont vote Labor

Bet that will see the Labor suits pouring from their windows
like lemmings as soon as they read your post for sure.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvjszf0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10778&group=aus.politics#10778

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:49:37 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 05:49 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> The only one's against Palmer and Hanson are conned by Australia's
>>> media, scamming voters.

>> Bullshit. Very few of the voters even bother with the news media at
>> all anymore.

>> The QLDers vote for Palmer, Hanson. Christianson and Katter because
>> the alternatives are even worse.

> Are you fucking serious?

Corse I am. They are the only ones have have even proposed
anything for those who voted for them, just like with Trump.

> Christensen (the Minister for Manilla) is as dumb as dog-shit, Katter is
> just weird, Hanson is dumber and dog-shit and Palmer only cares about
> Palmer.

All irrelevant to why those who voted for them did that. Same with Trump.

>> The same reason half the US voters who bothered to vote voted for
>> Trump.
>
> I agree. The half of Americans who voted for Trump are dumber than
> dog-shit.

More mindless pig ignorant one eyed bullshit

The US political system fucked them over very comprehensively
indeed and delivered them with nothing except some stupid wars
that they had no chance what so ever of ever winning. THATS why
they voted for Trump, to see if he could do any better FOR THEM.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<susotg$ptm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10779&group=aus.politics#10779

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 18:00:01 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 07:00 UTC

On 20/02/2022 2:11 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 20/02/2022 9:40 am, Will Sutton wrote:
>> To see through the new tactics of Morrison ...its the new "Reds under
>> the bed"  style.
>>
>> Are Australians that stupid to fall for it ?  And the answer is a very
>> large group will fall for it hook, line and sinker.
>>
>> And saw Morrison going on about International Borders opening and
>> taking credit for Australia doing so good....christ, are Aussies
>> really that stupid to let this moron get relected.
>
> **My next door neightbout tells me to go to Queensland and you will see
> precisely how dumb Australians are. They will vote for Palmer and Hanson
> in huge numbers. Says it all.

Sad but true. They also elect Dutton and he's amazingly unimpressive.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvro1yzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10784&group=aus.politics#10784

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 19:40:03 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 08:40 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Will Sutton wrote

>>> My next door neightbout tells me to go to Queensland and you will see
>>> precisely how dumb Australians are. They will vote for Palmer and
>>> Hanson in huge numbers.

>> Because the alternatives are even worse.

> Not possible.

Bullshit.

> Palmer only cares about Palmer and Hanson is a fucking moron. As is
> anyone voting for her (and Palmer).

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.

Corse you are actually one of the terminal fuckwits that is actually
stupid enough to believe that any PM actually runs the country.

>> Same reason Trump got elected.

> Trump got elected because half the electorate is dumber than dog-shit.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.

Corse you are actually one of the terminal fuckwits that is actually
stupid enough to believe that any PM actually runs the country.

>>> Says it all.

>> Nope.

> It sure does.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.

Corse you are actually one of the terminal fuckwits that is actually
stupid enough to believe that any PM actually runs the country.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvrxiy4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10785&group=aus.politics#10785

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 19:45:08 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 08:45 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> So where your erroneous info on Palmer and Hanson come from?

>> Nothing erroneous about it. It came from the shit they all spew. Katter
>> as
>> well.

>> NOTHING that fool Palmer said about covid made any sense what so ever.

>> NOTHING that fool Hanson ever said about anything made any sense what so
>> ever.

>> NOTHING that fool Katter ever said about anything made any sense what so
>> ever.

>> NOTHING that fool Christianson ever said about anything made any sense
>> what so
>> ever except that more coal fired power generation to replace the
>> dinosaurs
>> being
>> shut down does make a lot of sense, particularly with the brown coal in
>> Victoria.

> Fair enough at least you did listen to what they said.

> I agree with you that ScoMo is far superior, more trust worthy than
> Albanese and his Labor/Greens party!

> Seems Solar might becoming of age with the advent of Hydrogen
> batteries being charged and making their own hydrogen to power them,

No chance. Nukes are the only thing that makes any sense.

> are now bring made in Australia push out 5Kw for near two days when
> fully charged.

Pity about the stupid cost of them.

> They will get better

But nukes leave them for dead.

> and make more of them cheaper I would say,
> probably in China
> https://youtu.be/yL1AgOqnYYE

> New hydrogen Battery
> They are making Hydrogen storage batteries in Queensland, financed by
> NSW Government
> 40kWh for $34,750 sold out till 2025?
> https://lavo.com.au/lavo-hydrogen-battery/

If they were viable, there would be no need for any govt financing.

>>> Mine came from them facebook twitter some from interviews on media

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvudt1bbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10786&group=aus.politics#10786

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 20:38:07 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:38 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Fair enough at least you did listen to what they said.
>>
>>> I agree with you that ScoMo is far superior, more trust worthy than
>>> Albanese and his Labor/Greens party!
>>
>>> Seems Solar might becoming of age with the advent of Hydrogen
>>> batteries being charged and making their own hydrogen to power them,
>>
>> No chance. Nukes are the only thing that makes any sense.

> Not for homes and farms,

Thats bullshit with any grid connected place.

> big manufacturing industry electricity users yes

For any grid connected place in fact.

>>> are now bring made in Australia push out 5Kw for near two days when
>>> fully charged.
>>
>> Pity about the stupid cost of them.
>>
> Can't make them fast enough even at present prices.

That's bullshit with hydrogen batterys.

> 3 year waiting list if you order now.

Only because fuck all are stupid enough to make
them and fuck all are stupid enough to buy them.

>>> They will get better
>>
>> But nukes leave them for dead.
>>
> A Nuclear plant will not be cheap.

No big power generator is.

> But yes very good at producing electricity for industry.
> Big problem will be getting qualified managers in Australia

Bullshit.

> Lucas Heights history show ANSTO to be lacking

They dont do power generation.

>>> and make more of them cheaper I would say,
>>> probably in China
>>> https://youtu.be/yL1AgOqnYYE
>>
>>> New hydrogen Battery
>>> They are making Hydrogen storage batteries in Queensland, financed by
>>> NSW Government
>>> 40kWh for $34,750 sold out till 2025?
>>> https://lavo.com.au/lavo-hydrogen-battery/
>>
>> If they were viable, there would be no need for any govt financing.
>>
> They were given $5 million once only from NSW Government to set-up a
> factory in the Hunter valley
> <https://lavo.com.au/lavo-secures-5m-in-nsw-government-funding-to-develop-hydrogen-manufacturing-and-jobs-in-the-hunter-region/>

If they were viable, there would be no need for any govt financing.

Re: Are Australians that stupid?

<op.1hvuhmfhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10787&group=aus.politics#10787

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 20:40:24 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:40 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Not possible.
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> Palmer only cares about Palmer and Hanson is a fucking moron. As is
>>> anyone voting for her (and Palmer).
>>
>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
>> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.
>>
>> Corse you are actually one of the terminal fuckwits that is actually
>> stupid enough to believe that any PM actually runs the country.

>>> Trump got elected because half the electorate is dumber than dog-shit.
>>
>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
>> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.
>>
>> Corse you are actually one of the terminal fuckwits that is actually
>> stupid enough to believe that any PM actually runs the country.

>>> It sure does.
>>
>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
>> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.
>>
>> Corse you are actually one of the terminal fuckwits that is actually
>> stupid enough to believe that any PM actually runs the country.

> Albanese is a Whitlam fan.

Yep, he has always been a complely brain dead fuckwit.

> So with him history will repeat itself
> <https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/chinese-spies-attempted-to-install-labor-candidates-in-federal-election-20220211-p59vmj.html>
> https://t.ly/xw5E
> But multiple security sources who are not authorised to speak publicly
> have confirmed to The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age that a Chinese
> intelligence service was behind the plot and that it involved NSW
> Labor.

Yep, too fucking stupid to work out what was going on.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Are Australians that stupid?