Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:21:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: David Attenborough supports my original idea that jet engtine
exhausts create climate change
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 21 Feb 2022 08:21 UTC

On Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:49:08 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Well at last some influential character is harping upon what I have been saying for ages, online.
>
> Plain fact is, that CO2 is a heavy gas. The CO2 formed on or near the ground will fall on Earth, and be absorbed by plants on land, weeds in sea, or form carbonates ultimately manifesting as limestone.
>
> On the other hand, jet engines are a new thing. They were not around say 80 years ago. Now nearly one billion tons of CO2 gets poured into the upper atmosphere by jet engine exhausts.
>
> Because of winds, and the turbulence, that CO2 cannot come down to Earth quickly. As much as does come down due to gravity, more is pumped up by jet engine exhausts so the presence of CO2 in the upper atmosphere can only grow, unless...
>
> Unless we have hydride engines, or internal force engines where there are no exhausts at all. Given the kind of scum taking all important decisions, who being scum are only interested in fattening their own wallets, this most necessary technical decision will not be taken. At best they will take only some tax steps, to increase their own wealth!
>
> In the meantime, the entire Arctic circle will be melting. And why not. CO2 "clouds" are invisible, but they are there all over the Northern parts thanks to jet engine activity there. As we all know, things get muggy when there are low clouds around. With CO2 clouds, the heat that normally escapes to space from the Arctic circle will be reflected back. Thus soon enough they will grow bananas in Iceland, and Greenland will really become green. Bad luck for polar bears. Soon enough, when ice on lands start to melt, the sea levels will rise. More floods. And yes, more hot climates everywhere, unless the Sun takes us to places away from the stars so that cooling effects may perhaps offset... Russians better get used to heat rash, my wife got in last year around this time near St. Petersburg.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/
0.5 second is what it takes to upset conventional and modern physics, and set humanity to the stars, as I predicted back in early 2000.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: David Attenborough supports my original idea that jet engtine exhausts create climate change