From: bar...@themoon.com (Bagel beagles)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,or.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: US fascist foot-soldiers: "We have as many guns as they have genders..."
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 19:34:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bagel beagles - Thu, 24 Feb 2022 19:34 UTC

On 23 Feb 2022, *�rd�g* <devil@your.service.org> posted some

> *Survivors Of Portland’s Right-Wing Attack Victimized By Killer AND
> Police*
> /The Majority Report with Sam Seder/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?
> v=cpw9JvWSBRk&ab_channel=TheMajorityReportw%2FSamSeder>
>
> "The Majority Report crew discuss the far Right-wing attack in
> Portland which included a deadly shooting at Normandale Park."

It's okay when niggers and Democrats attack / burn businesses, federal
government buildings then assault law enforcement officers. That's civil
disobedience and a peaceful protest.

I see it this way.

If Brandy "June" Knightly had been home minding her own business and not
instigating a mass civil disturbance, she'd still be alive today.

It's her fault for creating the situation that got herself killed.

If you could bring her back and ask her if it was worth dying for, she'd
probably say no if she had an ounce of brains in her head.

> ~~
>
> No need to guild the lilies...the (dis)United States(and people) of
> (that never been great)America is infested through and through with
> raging socio- and psychopathic fascists.

Yeah yeah. That's what you wimps said when the Japanese were at your
doorstep.

> Although the US far-right gun lobby would make you believe that their
> guns are only there for hunting and target shooting purposes the ugly
> truth is, its members are secretly or not so secretly dreaming of
> murdering real and imaginary political opponents.
> The never ending body counts seem to be the proof of that pudding.
>
> US fascist foot-soldiers: "We have as many guns as they have
> genders..."

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: US fascist foot-soldiers: "We have as many guns as they have genders..."