From: daniele-...@invalid.com (D.M. Procida)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Priceless and rare Eddie Grundy artefact
Date: 4 Sep 2022 14:23:51 GMT
 by: D.M. Procida - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 14:23 UTC

I cannot remember how this came into my possession, but I did use to spend an
awful lot of time trawling through the bargain bins in record shops, so that's
a pretty likely guess.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yd9krhh68l4qk5u/the-world-of-eddie-grundy.jpg?dl=0

On compact cassette, "The world of Eddie Grundy". Tracks include "A pint of
shires" and ""Clarrie's song". There is fortunately no recording of the
ghastly "Father and son" by Cat Stevens.

And yes it is Eddie singing on it.

It had some amusement value, but I don't think that required it be played more
than once. It's headed for a Cardiff charity shop now, like an animal being
returned to the wild, unless someone desperately needs it in their life.

Daniele

Re: Priceless and rare Eddie Grundy artefact

<tf4cf2$3hc3r$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10865&group=uk.media.radio.archers#10865

From: chris.mc...@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Priceless and rare Eddie Grundy artefact
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 08:36:50 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:aeHl3lRVqRDYRVcyEjS94BKCGlc=
 by: Chris - Mon, 5 Sep 2022 08:36 UTC

D.M. Procida <daniele-at-vurt-dot-org@invalid.com> wrote:
> I cannot remember how this came into my possession, but I did use to spend an
> awful lot of time trawling through the bargain bins in record shops, so that's
> a pretty likely guess.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/yd9krhh68l4qk5u/the-world-of-eddie-grundy.jpg?dl=0
>
> On compact cassette, "The world of Eddie Grundy". Tracks include "A pint of
> shires" and ""Clarrie's song". There is fortunately no recording of the
> ghastly "Father and son" by Cat Stevens.
>
> And yes it is Eddie singing on it.
>
> It had some amusement value, but I don't think that required it be played more
> than once. It's headed for a Cardiff charity shop now, like an animal being
> returned to the wild, unless someone desperately needs it in their life.
>
> Daniele

Wowzer. But no, even McT who has met Eddee and our Hazel who shares
Eddie’s birthday would listen even once.

Might be worth a bob or two on a secondhand place

Sincerely Chris