From: cd...@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: OT: question for Ipad owners on Facetime
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 18:42:27 +0000
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 18:42 UTC

Gentlemen,

Does anyone know if it's possible to record the audio from a Facetime
conversation without having to use a seperate recorder? I'd have
thought there must be a setting somewhere to do this, but can't find
one!

Cheers,

CD.

Re: OT: question for Ipad owners on Facetime

<2o6ikidr3a3kaff2fvvj280ah0129i9cmt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=108755&group=uk.d-i-y#108755

From: davew...@yahoo.co.uk (Dave W)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: OT: question for Ipad owners on Facetime
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 17:18:51 +0000
 by: Dave W - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 17:18 UTC

On Sun, 05 Nov 2023 18:42:27 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
wrote:
>Gentlemen,
>
>Does anyone know if it's possible to record the audio from a Facetime
>conversation without having to use a seperate recorder? I'd have
>thought there must be a setting somewhere to do this, but can't find
>one!
>
>Cheers,
>
>CD.
Facetime is a mobile app. There is a plethora of recording apps
available that would surely capture your Facetime activity? Or is that
what you refer to as a separate recorder? If so, what's your
objection?
--
Dave W