From: bria...@blueyonder.co.uk (Brian Gaff \(Sofa\))
Newsgroups: uk.rec.audio
Subject: I had thought that Chinglish was dead.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:37:58 -0000
 by: Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:37 UTC

However I got this today. Gave me a chuckle.

Hope this mail finds you well and safe!
This is Joyce from Shenzhen Lishiqi Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd. We are
professional Smart Watch manufacture in China.
It is my pleasure to introduce our new watch,it has calling features and
even temperature measurement,it uses Realtek chip which is low power
consumption chip and settle with Dafit APP.

It solves trouble of calling smart watch has to connect with double
modes,our H60 only needs to connect one bluetooth then you can make and
answer callings. Temperature tolerance is �0.2?,know you better than
yourself.
Welcome to contact us with starting this watch.
Do you interested in our smar watches or do you want samples or a trail
order?

Thanks and waiting your kind reply
Best regards
Joyce
China professional Smart Watch manufacture

Hmm... Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please