From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Al-Shifa Hospital under Israeli control,
turned into center for 'detention and torture'
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 20:06:07 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 19:06 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 10:52:43 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
<tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"...
>
>...From Hamas. That's what Israelis are trying to do. Why not support
>them you lying spamming snivelling antisemitic cunt?
>
>Do you really think the Israelis would risk the reaction if they
>randomly invaded hospitals for no good reason?
>
>Only *Hamas* does that. As you know full well.

khazars are not Semites. You again have shown up your bastard "race"
origins.
Yoour family will get it if the UK loses it oil and trade.
Nuking all of e europe and tel aviv is the first step.
Then gas chambers for the shit eating khazar boot lickers.
Your commit genocide, so karma will be so strong.