Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 13:04:01 +1100
Subject: Re:_—_THE_SUBJECT_OF_OUR_NEXT_POST_DUE_TO_FURTH
ER_AMERICAN_CONTEMPT
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
From: dolfb...@gmail.com (dolf)
 by: dolf - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 02:04 UTC

On second thoughts -- since the State of the Union address will hit the
news cycle, I decided not to wait until tomorrow...

On 2/3/2022 12:46, dolf wrote:
> Tomorrow’s subject will be:
>
> AMERICAN IMPERIALISM - A BETTER IRAQ / AFGHANISTAN WAR OUTCOME WOULD BE TO
> RAPE THE WOMEN AND MONGRELISE THE POPULATION
>
> We will include our earlier post which includes this quote:
>
> On 2/3/2022 05:38, Wi1liam T <willyt1955@yahooomail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I still recall the day I fucked her in the ass by the hamburger stand.
>>
>> No lube! Squeeled like a piggy too!
>
> ———
>
> Have you ever wondered why the Christchurch mosque massacre on 15 March
> 2019 killing 51 persons resulted in no retribution?
>
> You might reflect on that before you post again …
>
> AlleyCat <al@aohell.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 12:28:29 +1100, Arsetralia's nerdy nerd bogan, encrypted
>> and wrote his nerdy shit and cried out:
>>
>> No. {@1: Sup: 79 - DIFFICULTIES: NAN (#79); Ego: 29 - DECISIVENESS: TUAN
>> (#29)}
>>
>> [giggle... what a nerd]
>>
>> "Cease and desist your abuses of our AUSTRALIAN POLITICAL GROUP."
>>
>> LOL... nerdy nerd prisoner thinks he's a cop.<-- *EX* *COP*
>>
>> Nay... Kangaroo Court.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S |
T] as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: — THE SUBJECT OF OUR NEXT POST DUE TO FURTHER AMERICAN CONTEMPT