Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 09:59:13 +1100
From: dolfb...@gmail.com (dolf)
Subject: --_FACEBOOK_ACCOUNT_SUSPENSION_DUE_FOR_REPLYING_TO_
šŸ¤®EMOTICON_ABOUT_CAUSE_OF_WAR_&_FALSE_MEDIA_REPORTS_A
S_LATER_CONFIRMED
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.france,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,nl.politiek,soc.culture.israel
 by: dolf - Wed, 2 Mar 2022 22:59 UTC

THE ACCUMULATION OF SUSPENSION DUE TO A PRIOR EVENT NEVER ACTIONED BY
THE FACEBOOK OVERSIGHT BOARD WAS EFFECTIVELY RESPONDING WITH THE TERM
"PUPPET" TO THE TERM "MUPPET" OR TO THAT EFFECT

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SUSPENSION DUE FOR REPLYING TO šŸ¤® EMOTICON ABOUT CAUSE
OF WAR & FALSE MEDIA REPORTS AS LATER CONFIRMED

REFERENCE NUMBER: FB-ZDILWJGS appeal date: 18 MARCH 2022

The board only selects a very small number of appeals for review.

DETAILS:

The post relates to prior known redlines: Buffer zone (demilitarised),
non nato inclusion and neutrality and confirmed Belarus peace meeting on
28 February 2022 as factual and a failure of truthful media reports.

Graeme Dobson : ā€œšŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®ā€ (THIS IS OFFENSIVE AND FALSE WHICH WAS
CONFIRMED THE NEXT DAY)

<https://www.facebook.com/Graeme.Dobson.Kensington>

Sandra Condon (ANOTHER POST) : ā€œThere seem to be so many atrocities
attributed to this man (ie. SAS SOLDIER BEN ROBERTS-SMITH as matter of
war crimes presently before the court). One has to wonder then how much
was done by others. If this behaviour was known and condoned or at
least accepted by those witnessing what does that say about all of them.
Why wait until now when someone has been honored. Is there a jealousy
mentality and we'll squash him vendetta going on. I would say with so
many stories there must be truth to some extent but I also feel that
those who held back from reporting for their own reasons are no better
than what Roberts appears to have been.ā€

(RESPONSE TO THAT EARLIER FACTUAL STATEMENT) Here is a simple historical
test that might be applied to your worldview to determine if itā€™s
similarly a construct of lies and nothing to be proud of:

The Eureka Rebellion of 1854 is not the birth place of democracy as it
was a year before the state constitution was framed and the Irish
Republican Activism of 1918 and 1920 conveying violent anti-British
sentiment with Catholic Archbishop MANNIX arrested for sedition.

We have to question whether the slaughter of aboriginals was similarly a
symptom of hatred against the crown by land holders given grants from
the crown and then acting against the crown.

And why no news media questioned the fidelity of World War One
centennial to the oath of service towards the person as sovereign.

Initial Post: 28 February 2022

WHY DID YOU POST THE COMMENT:

The comment was posted in relation to the following which was the next
day confirmed at the Belarus peace talks on the first news @ 0515 hours
on 1 MARCH 2022 it seems that our appraisal of cause for conflict being
a "denial of any possible inclusion of Ukraine within NATO and Russian
desire for a geographic buffer zone against Europe by countries
sympathetic to a neutral action."

27 FEBRUARY 2022: After several days we return again to our grounding
media contrasting opinion relative to the possibility of capitulation:

Namely that there is no resolution to the conflict until a proper
recognition is given to its APRIORITY cause.

As the denial of any possible inclusion of Ukraine within NATO and
Russian desire for a geographic buffer zone against Europe by countries
sympathetic to a neutral action.

And we note that such a notion being its total refusal as denial of
reality by the Ukrainian president which then has brought the invasion
consequence.

It has not subsequently entered the Ukrainian presidentā€™s mind that a
such recognition of neutral action can bring resolution.

Rather resolution is seen as only by means of conflict that is given
munitions by third parties in having thereby a consequence of prolonging
the conflict which is driven by Ukrainian hatred rather than principle.

The avenue of conflict is thought to be a means to earn EU membership.

That the participation of the Russians has a lack of any clear impetus
of action given personnel were engaged in war games and then redirected
to conflict which is sustained by contrived objectives as absurd statements.

There is no possibility of capitulation given since Ukraine has no
concept of APRIORITY cause and this has morphed into a rationalism over
entitlement as self justification.

Thus from our media appraisals if there is no elimination of the
Ukrainian president then the matter of conflict will be of a protracted
duration.

DOES THIS CONTENT INVOLVE IMPORT SOCIAL ISSUES:

IT WAS AN APPROACH TO VALIDATING ONEā€™S PRUDENT APPRAISALS IS GROUNDED IN
REALITY:

"Delegates from Ukraine and Russia have sat down for talks for the first
time since the invasion started last week.

They gathered in southeastern Belarus near the border with Ukraine on
Monday.

The Ukrainian side is urging an immediate ceasefire and withdrawal of
Russia's military.

The Russian delegation is demanding what it calls "demilitarization" of
Ukraine and a guarantee it will remain neutral. Moscow apparently wants
legal assurance that Ukraine won't join NATO."
<https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20220301_01/>

AND THAT MEDIA REPORTING WAS FALSE:

We note that whilst Japanese news (NHK Tokyo) could convey ā€œdenial of
any possible inclusion of Ukraine within NATOā€ being confirmation as to
the APRIORITY CAUSE of the conflict, that German news (DW) could not
make any such claim, French news (FRANCE24) then sought to redefine what
is meant by REDLINES and AL JAZEERA similarly omitted the fact by
instead obfuscating with every other imaginable detail which is probably
due to their denial of any European accountability for the conflict.

WHICH COUNTRIES IS THIS CONTENT RELEVANT TO:

Australia, Ukraine, Japan

WHICH KEYWORDS BEST DESCRIBES THE CONTENT:

Misinformation

PROVIDE A SUMMARY FOR YOUR SUBMISSION:

REPLY TO šŸ¤®EMOTICON ABOUT CAUSE OF WAR & FALSE MEDIA REPORTS AS CONFIRMED

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU THINK THE BOARD SHOULD KNOW?

BY EMAIL @ 1409 / 1504 HOURS ON 1 MARCH 2022 DID ADVISE THAT DUE TO
FALSE MEDIA REPORTS OF THE BELARUS PEACE TALKS OF 28 FEBRUARY 2022 AS
THE PAST REDLINES THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS ENGAGING IN A DECEPTION AND
PROPAGANDA ABOUT RUSSIAN ATROCITIES AS THEIR BEING THE RESULT OF
PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED REDLINES ON NON NATO INCLUSION / DEMILITARISED AND
NEUTRAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S |
T] as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

-- 2ND FACEBOOK ACTION PENDING RELATED TO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SUSPENSION DUE FOR REPLYING TO šŸ¤®EMOTICON ABOUT CAUSE OF WAR & FALSE MEDIA REPORTS AS LATER CONFIRMED

<s9CdnfdREc6lrL3_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10974&group=aus.politics#10974

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:08:34 +1100
Subject: --_2ND_FACEBOOK_ACTION_PENDING_RELATED_TO_FACEBOOK_ACCOUN
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.france,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,nl.politiek,soc.culture.israel
From: dolfb...@gmail.com (dolf)
 by: dolf - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 03:08 UTC

We're currently midway through a second FACEBOOK complaint process as
alleged BREACH OF COMMUNITY STANDARDS in relation to a document titled:
"VOX POPULI VOX DEI - AMERICAā€™S PATHETIC TROLL Klaus Schadenfreude TOLD
TO CEASE POSTING WHITE SUPREMACIST DIATRIBE"

Whilst we had previously lodged complaints to abuse@freedyn.de about the
blitzkrieg of american white supremacist sending delusional political
obscenities to some 16 newsgroup as clearly breaches of terms of
service, that the GERMANS have been slow to action.

The post firstly relates to an AMERICAN misrepresenting themselves as an
Irish (Italian fascist loving) internet militia agent who stalked
ourselves for several years but especially towards the WORLD WAR ONE
CENTENNIAL and who fell silent just before the NASHVILLE bombing of
Christmas Day 25 December 2020.

Since he deployed a cloaking means to his identity we've been unable to
ascertain his actual identity relative to the NASHVILLE bombing
atrocity--neither have american authorities been concerned with our
psychological distress.

Given these american white supremacists had as cyber warfare engaged in
an USENET inconsequential dialog upon 20 FEBRUARY 2022 that had elements
of my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY which was then reposted 2 years after it
being first made with the dates changed within the original content (as
to suggest a deliberate intention).

Which by its NOUMENON / TEMPORAL (ie. its happening within the same day
of year) MAPPING I was able to then equate its MEMETIC (ie. describes
how an idea can propagate successfully, but doesn't necessarily imply a
concept is factual) CHARACTER to the Wellington Parliament Protests, New
Zealand and the abnormal occurrence of human faeces being thrown.

AS OF THIS DATE THE WELLINGTON POLICE HAVE REMOVED ALL THOSE PERSONS
FROM THEIR STREET ENCAMPMENT AS URBAN WARFARE

This involved constructing a neural linguistic inter-mesh MEMETIC
metaphysical elements then mapped to a NOUMENON / TEMPORAL RESONANCE.

Given this occurred within our Australian newsgroup as then being to
express their banal opinions and threats: "they'd better shut the f@ck
up" and "their suicide vest strapped to their torso" excepting to
support the cause of their Canadian brethren.

We were concerned that perhaps they were going some place on the
internet to speak of their intention to commit atrocities (ie. a highly
unpleasant or distasteful object; an extremely wicked or cruel act,
typically one involving physical violence or injury) in veiled terms
makes the action more acceptable.

ACCORDINGLY WE COMMUNICATED OUR CONCERN BY EMAIL TO DUTCH CONSULATE
SYDNEY @ 1002 HOURS ON 24 FEBRUARY 2022: "INTERNET CHAT ANALOGIES TO
AMSTERDAM APPLE STORE SIEGE / HOSTAGE TAKING ON 22 FEBRUARY 2022

The question is whether the perpetrator of the AMSTERDAM APPLE STORE
SIEGE / HOSTAGE TAKING ON 22 FEBRUARY 2022, has any online community
presence and what the psychological nature of that participation is.

Whether that online community is then involved in giving material
support to adverse events by constructing a counter narrative involving
participants having an anonymous IDENTITY.

NOTE: A counter narrative normally (ie. although the converse as
opposite can apply) involves messaging that offers a positive
alternative to extremist propaganda, or alternatively aims to
deconstruct or delegitimise extremist narratives.

I had a situation where an USENET inconsequential dialog on 20 FEBRUARY
2022 was then reposted 2 years after it being first made with the dates
changed within the original content (as to suggest a deliberate
intention).

Which by its NOUMENON / TEMPORAL (ie. its happening within the same day
of year) MAPPING I was able to then equate its MEMETIC (ie. describes
how an idea can propagate successfully, but doesn't necessarily imply a
concept is factual) CHARACTER to the Wellington Parliament Protests, New
Zealand and the abnormal occurrence of human faeces being thrown.

The unusual situation arises where ex-military service persons from
CANADA / USA in having a white supremacist disposition intentionally
made inclusion of our AUS.POLITICS newsgroup to then feign discourse as
then an action where specific signalling such as "THEIR SUICIDE VEST
STRAPPED TO THEIR TORSO" did occur.

Given the abnormal basis of such an idea relative to the topic
"AUSTRALIA ACCUSES CHINA OF 'ACT OF INTIMIDATION' AFTER LASER AIMED AT
AIRCRAFT" I then constructed the accompanying NEURAL LINGUISTIC
narrative (21 - 22 FEBRUARY 2022) so as to encapsulate the IDEA
FORMATION for a diarised historical purpose.

In the circumstance where the AMSTERDAM APPLE STORE SIEGE / HOSTAGE
TAKING scenario similarly involved *WEARING* *A* *BOMB* *VEST* I thought
it prudent to bring it to your attention so that some consideration can
be given to the question as to whether the perpetrator of the AMSTERDAM
APPLE STORE SIEGE / HOSTAGE TAKING ON 22 FEBRUARY 2022, has any online
community presence.

We understand from later media reports that the offender has an
irrational psychological disposition, was identified as ABDEL RAHMAN
AKKAD of Syrian heritage being of 27 years and born 11 January 1995.

And given a history of messaging which frequently included content of a
pornographic nature as suggestive, humiliating and insulting images.
With the addition of linguistic constraints, it is therefore unlikely to
have participation within our target online community.

Whilst our NOUMENON / TEMPORAL MAPPING is nuanced against a SYRIAN
CULTURAL IDENTITY as textual narrative it is otherwise as we suggested
that the events are NOT connected other than by their MEMETIC CHARACTER
against which as IDEA FORMATION we had acted upon our intuition (ie. the
ability to understand something instinctively, without the need for
conscious reasoning) by posting within the NL.POLITIEK newsgroup.

- dolf

On 3/3/2022 09:59, dolf wrote:
> [...]

> instead obfuscating with every other imaginable detail which is probably
> due to their denial of any European accountability for the conflict.
>
> WHICH COUNTRIES IS THIS CONTENT RELEVANT TO:
>
> Australia, Ukraine, Japan
>
> WHICH KEYWORDS BEST DESCRIBES THE CONTENT:
>
> Misinformation
>
> PROVIDE A SUMMARY FOR YOUR SUBMISSION:
>
> REPLY TO šŸ¤®EMOTICON ABOUT CAUSE OF WAR & FALSE MEDIA REPORTS AS CONFIRMED
>
> IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU THINK THE BOARD SHOULD KNOW?
>
> BY EMAIL @ 1409 / 1504 HOURS ON 1 MARCH 2022 DID ADVISE THAT DUE TO
> FALSE MEDIA REPORTSĀ  OF THE BELARUS PEACE TALKS OF 28 FEBRUARY 2022 AS
> THE PAST REDLINES THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS ENGAGING IN A DECEPTION AND
> PROPAGANDA ABOUT RUSSIAN ATROCITIES AS THEIR BEING THE RESULT OF
> PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED REDLINES ON NON NATO INCLUSION / DEMILITARISED AND

Click here to read the complete article
Re: -- 2ND FACEBOOK ACTION PENDING RELATED TO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SUSPENSION DUE FOR REPLYING TO šŸ¤®EMOTICON ABOUT CAUSE OF WAR & FALSE MEDIA REPORTS AS LATER CONFIRMED

<s9CdnfZREc5TrL3_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10975&group=aus.politics#10975

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:11:09 +1100
Subject: Re:_--_2ND_FACEBOOK_ACTION_PENDING_RELATED_TO_FACEBOOK_
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.france,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,nl.politiek,soc.culture.israel
From: dolfb...@gmail.com (dolf)
 by: dolf - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 03:11 UTC

FACEBOOK HAS JUST ADVISED THAT THEY HAD WRONGING CHARACTERISED THAT POST
AS BEING A BREACH OF COMMUNITY STANDARDS AND IT HAS BEEN REINSTATED.

On 3/3/2022 14:08, dolf wrote:
> [...]
>> the fact by instead obfuscating with every other imaginable detail
>> which is probably due to their denial of any European accountability
>> for the conflict.
>>
>> WHICH COUNTRIES IS THIS CONTENT RELEVANT TO:
>>
>> Australia, Ukraine, Japan
>>
>> WHICH KEYWORDS BEST DESCRIBES THE CONTENT:
>>
>> Misinformation
>>
>> PROVIDE A SUMMARY FOR YOUR SUBMISSION:
>>
>> REPLY TO šŸ¤®EMOTICON ABOUT CAUSE OF WAR & FALSE MEDIA REPORTS AS CONFIRMED
>>
>> IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU THINK THE BOARD SHOULD KNOW?
>>
>> BY EMAIL @ 1409 / 1504 HOURS ON 1 MARCH 2022 DID ADVISE THAT DUE TO
>> FALSE MEDIA REPORTSĀ  OF THE BELARUS PEACE TALKS OF 28 FEBRUARY 2022 AS
>> THE PAST REDLINES THAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS ENGAGING IN A DECEPTION AND
>> PROPAGANDA ABOUT RUSSIAN ATROCITIES AS THEIR BEING THE RESULT OF
>> PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED REDLINES ON NON NATO INCLUSION / DEMILITARISED

Re: -- CORRECTION: 2ND FACEBOOK ACTION PENDING RELATED TO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SUSPENSION DUE FOR REPLYING TO šŸ¤®EMOTICON ABOUT CAUSE OF WAR & FALSE MEDIA REPORTS AS LATER CONFIRMED

<Sq-dnT_3nafv373_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10977&group=aus.politics#10977

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 15:21:59 +1100
From: dolfb...@gmail.com (dolf)
Subject: Re:_--_CORRECTION:_2ND_FACEBOOK_ACTION_PENDING_RELATE
D_TO_FACEBOOK_ACCOUNT_SUSPENSION_DUE_FOR_REPLYING_TO_šŸ¤®
EMOTICON_ABOUT_CAUSE_OF_WAR_&_FALSE_MEDIA_REPORTS_AS_LATER_CONF
IRMED
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.france,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,nl.politiek,soc.culture.israel
 by: dolf - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 04:21 UTC

CORRECTION: The Eureka Rebellion of 1854 is not the birth place of
democracy as it was a year before the state constitution was framed and
the Irish Republican Activism of 1918 and 1920 conveying violent
anti-British sentiment [by 10,000 *soldiers* and 14 Victoria Cross
Recipients] with Catholic Archbishop MANNIX arrested for sedition.

On 3/3/2022 14:08, dolf wrote:
> [...]
>> them. Ā Ā Why wait until now when someone has been honored.Ā  Is there a
>> jealousy mentality and we'll squash him vendetta going on.Ā  I would
>> say with so many stories there must be truth to some extent but I also
>> feel that those who held back from reporting for their own reasons are
>> no better than what Roberts appears to have been.ā€
>>
>> (RESPONSE TO THAT EARLIER FACTUAL STATEMENT) Here is a simple
>> historical test that might be applied to your worldview to determine
>> if itā€™s similarly a construct of lies and nothing to be proud of:
>>

>> The Eureka Rebellion of 1854 is not the birth place of democracy as it was a year before the state constitution was framed and the Irish Republican Activism of 1918 and 1920 conveying violent anti-British sentiment [by 10,000 *soldiers* and 14 Victoria Cross Recipients] with Catholic Archbishop MANNIX arrested for sedition.

aus+uk / aus.politics / -- FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SUSPENSION DUE FOR REPLYING TO šŸ¤®EMOTICON ABOUT CAUSE OF WAR & FALSE MEDIA REPORTS AS LATER CONFIRMED