From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Pro-Putin Fox Broadcast Now Being Used By Russian TV
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 12:58:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 01:58 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> NoBody <fdas@inbox1.com> wrote

>>> https://www.newsweek.com/russia-backed-television-network-airs-tucker-ca
>>> rlsons-pro-putin-monologue-1682509

>> Another reason to hand Trump for Treason.

>> Thank goodness there are still states where lynching is not against the
>> law.

> It is Biden who did a deal with Putin to stop American production of
> Gas and Oil

BULLSHIT.

> and attack/invade the Ukraine so evidence of his (and
> others Clintons Obamna, US treasury) treasonous/criminal dealings with
> the Ukraine would be covered up.

Even more bullshit.

> <https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/02/massive-ukraine-press-release-exposes-entire-biden-family/

Just because some fuckwit claims something...

> https://t.ly/HTIz

> And they just released an incredibly-detailed 70 minute press
> conference where they systematically and methodically exposedor
> threatened to expose all the secrets of the Biden Crime Family.

Thats as silly as his repeated claim that he would be presenting
his much better replacement for Obamacare in just two weeks.

> Watch here before it gets taken down (70 minute video)

Re: Pro-Putin Fox Broadcast Now Being Used By Russian TV

<op.1ihkoen8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10984&group=aus.politics#10984

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 14:15:40 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 03:15 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> NoBody <fdas@inbox1.com> wrote

>>> It is Biden who did a deal with Putin to stopAmerican production of
>>> Gas and Oil

>> BULLSHIT.

>>> and attack/invade the Ukraine so evidence of his (and
>>> others Clintons Obamna, US treasury) treasonous/criminal dealings with
>>> the Ukraine would be covered up.

>> Even more bullshit.

>> <https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/02/massive-ukraine-press-release-exposes-entire-biden-family/>

>> Just because some fuckwit claims something...

>>> https://t.ly/HTIz

>>> And they just released an incredibly-detailed 70 minute press
>>> conference where they systematically and methodically exposedor
>>> threatened to expose all the secrets of the Biden Crime Family.

>> That's as silly as his repeated claim that he would be presenting
>> his much better replacement for Obamacare in just two weeks.

>>> Watch here before it gets taken down (70 minute video)

> The video is not from a paper it's the whole Ukraine investigation you

Which didn't find anything even remotely like that top stupid claim.

> The media has it in unaltered form

Which didn't find anything even remotely like that top stupid claim.

> even hear recording of Biden doing corrupt deals

Which aren't anything even remotely like that top stupid claim.

> all about a criminal acct by these "Americans"
> https://ibb.co/hmK4LJt

Which aren't anything even remotely like that top stupid claim.

Re: Pro-Putin Fox Broadcast Now Being Used By Russian TV

<op.1ih0gnilbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10992&group=aus.politics#10992

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 19:56:37 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 08:56 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The video is not from a paper it's the whole Ukraine investigation you
>>
>> Which didn't find anything even remotely like that top stupid claim.
>>
>>> The media has it in unaltered form
>>
>> Which didn't find anything even remotely like that top stupid claim.
>>
>>> even hear recording of Biden doing corrupt deals
>>
>> Which aren't anything even remotely like that top stupid claim.
>>
>>> all about a criminal acct by these "Americans"
>>> https://ibb.co/hmK4LJt
>>
>> Which aren't anything even remotely like that top stupid claim.

> Seems strange worldwide Russian oligarch yachts are impounded.

In fact fuck all have been impounded.

> Yet Biden warns them to escape instead?

Bullshit he did.

> "Russian oligarchs flee on superyachts to the Indian Ocean after Biden
> warning"

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: Pro-Putin Fox Broadcast Now Being Used By Russian TV

<op.1ii01xfubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10994&group=aus.politics#10994

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 09:06:59 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 22:06 UTC

On Sat, 05 Mar 2022 07:51:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 04 Mar 2022 19:56:37 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Seems strange worldwide Russian oligarch yachts are impounded.
>>
>> In fact fuck all have been impounded.
>>
>>> Yet Biden warns them to escape instead?
>>
>> Bullshit he did.
>>
>>> "Russian oligarchs flee on superyachts to the Indian Ocean after Biden
>>> warning"
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...
>
> Everyone but you and "our" Government arestating Biden has $$$
> connection to Putin

More bullshit and lies.

And no one ever said that about Trump, eh ?

> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/10/biden-administration-hill-democrats-russia-sanctions-526864>
> https://tinyurl.com/yxu3ns99
> CONGRESS

> Biden administration hits the Hill to lobby Demsagainst GOP-backed
> Russia sanctions

More mindless bullshit and lies.

> But some centrists left the room noncommittal on Sen. Ted Cruz'spush to
> block a gas pipeline that would benefit Moscow.

The US gets no say what so ever on that pipeline, fuckwit.

> ***********************
> Looks to me like as he did with Ukraine, Joe Bidenis again getting paid
> by Putin for the war in Ukraine.

Then you need new glasses, BAD.

> Biden Clinton would want Ukraine destroyed to cover-up!

More mindless bullshit and it won't be destroyed, you watch.

> Biden shut down Americas Gas and Oilproduction and started buying from
> Russia

More bare faced lies.

> Here is his dose-record of expected Quid Pro Quo!
> The video is long winded and over a hour long butinteresting
> incriminating Biden!
> <https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/02/massive-ukraine-press-release-exposes-entire-biden-family
> https://tinyurl.com/y925f28d

It is all bare faced lies.

> MASSIVE Ukraine Press Release Exposes Entire Biden Family!

> Screen shot from Video
> https://ibb.co/h2fdXtn

All bare faced lies.

Re: Pro-Putin Fox Broadcast Now Being Used By Russian TV

<op.1ii95oqmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=10996&group=aus.politics#10996

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,aus.politics
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 12:23:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 5 Mar 2022 01:23 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Everyone but you and "our" Government arestating Biden has $$$
>>> connection to Putin
>>
>> More bullshit and lies.
>>
>> And no one ever said that about Trump, eh ?
>>
>>> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/10/biden-administration-hill-democrats-russia-sanctions-526864>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/yxu3ns99
>>> CONGRESS
>>
>>> Biden administration hits the Hill to lobby Demsagainst GOP-backed
>>> Russia sanctions
>>
>> More mindless bullshit and lies.
>>
>>> But some centrists left the room noncommittal on Sen. Ted Cruz'spush
>>> block a gas pipeline that would benefit Moscow.
>>
>> The US gets no say what so ever on that pipeline, fuckwit.
>>
>>> ***********************
>>> Looks to me like as he did with Ukraine, Joe Bidenis again getting paid
>>> by Putin for the war in Ukraine.
>>
>> Then you need new glasses, BAD.
>>
>>> Biden Clinton would want Ukraine destroyed to cover-up!
>>
>> More mindless bullshit and it won't be destroyed, you watch.
>>
>>> Biden shut down Americas Gas and Oilproduction and started buying from
>>> Russia
>>
>> More bare faced lies.
>>
>>> Here is his dose-record of expected Quid Pro Quo!
>>> The video is long winded and over a hour long butinteresting
>>> incriminating Biden!
>>> <https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/02/massive-ukraine-press-release-exposes-entire-biden-family
>>> https://tinyurl.com/y925f28d
>>
>> It is all bare faced lies.
>>
>>> MASSIVE Ukraine Press Release Exposes Entire Biden Family!
>>
>>> Screen shot from Video
>>> https://ibb.co/h2fdXtn
>>
>> All bare faced lies.

> Still getting indications "Quid Pro Quo" Joe is stillat being paid by
> overseas interests this time Russia!

BULLSHIT. He wouldnt have imposed sanctions if he was, stupid.

> Fox News now
> "Biden admin digs in against sanctions on Russian oil as more
> Americans demand action, gas prices surge"

Just because some fool claims something...

> This is from last month US date 01/10/2022 0
> <https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/10/biden-administration-hill-democrats-russia-sanctions-526864>

> Biden administration hits the Hill to lobbyDems against GOP-backed
> Russia sanctions

Just because some fool claims something...

> But some centrists left the room noncommittal on Sen. Ted Cruz'spush to
> block a gas pipeline that would benefit Moscow.

The USA gets no say what so ever on that pipeline.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Pro-Putin Fox Broadcast Now Being Used By Russian TV