I use technology in order to hate it more properly. -- Nam June Paik

aus+uk / aus.aviation / Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

SubjectAuthor
* 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
`* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotSylvia Else
 `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
  `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotXeno
   +* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
   |`* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotXeno
   | `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
   |  `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotXeno
   |   `- Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
   `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotPhil Allison
    `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
     `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotPhil Allison
      `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
       `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotPhil Allison
        `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
         `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotPhil Allison
          `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
           `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotPhil Allison
            `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed
             `* Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotPhil Allison
              `- Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilotRod Speed

1
737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1jik2bvzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1092&group=aus.aviation#1092

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Subject: 737 MAX trial of test pilot
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 13:55:13 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 02:55 UTC

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-24/former-boeing-test-pilot-found-not-guilty-737-max-crashes/100935752

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<ja4a35F7vqgU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1093&group=aus.aviation#1093

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Subject: Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:36:21 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 22:36 UTC

On 24-Mar-22 1:55 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-24/former-boeing-test-pilot-found-not-guilty-737-max-crashes/100935752

He was probably just a scape-goat.

But does that mean that no one will suffer a criminal penalty?

Sylvia.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1jkhvnnnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1094&group=aus.aviation#1094

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 14:41:37 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 03:41 UTC

Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-24/former-boeing-test-pilot-found-not-guilty-737-max-crashes/100935752

> He was probably just a scape-goat.

Yep, certainly was. He wasn't even told about the change himself.

> But does that mean that no one will suffer a criminal penalty?

Almost certainly. Not really a criminal act, just a complete fuckup,
particularly with the terminal stupidity of using just one sensor.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<jan5bqFqrluU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1095&group=aus.aviation#1095

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 13:12:08 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 02:12 UTC

On 25/3/2022 2:41 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-24/former-boeing-test-pilot-found-not-guilty-737-max-crashes/100935752
>>>

>> He was probably just a scape-goat.
>
> Yep, certainly was. He wasn't even told about the change himself.
>
>> But does that mean that no one will suffer a criminal penalty?
>
> Almost certainly. Not really a criminal act, just a complete fuckup,
> particularly with the terminal stupidity of using just one sensor.

I would have thought redundancy built into the system would be a legal
requirement. The redundancy need not be two of the same sensors either.
In fact it might be preferable to have different types of sensors for
the same function. That is what is done in car engine management systems
for instance. An EMS might use a MAF sensor for *direct measurement* of
mass air flow but also use a MAP sensor combined with an RPM reading to
verify and validate the MAF sensor reading. Even in automotive, sensor
redundancy is provided with different technologies - even calculation
and extrapolation from other sources, as in the example I gave above.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1jxt7jdcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1097&group=aus.aviation#1097

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 19:36:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 08:36 UTC

Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> He was probably just a scape-goat.

>> Yep, certainly was. He wasn't even told about the change himself.

>>> But does that mean that no one will suffer a criminal penalty?

>> Almost certainly. Not really a criminal act, just a complete fuckup,
>> particularly with the terminal stupidity of using just one sensor.

> I would have thought redundancy built into the system would be a legal
> requirement.

More fool you.

> The redundancy need not be two of the same sensors either. In fact it
> might be preferable to have different types of sensors for the same
> function. That is what is done in car engine management systems for
> instance.

Most of the time it isn't. And it isnt a legal requirement either.

> An EMS might use a MAF sensor for *direct measurement* of mass air flow
> but also use a MAP sensor combined with an RPM reading to verify and
> validate the MAF sensor reading.

But that is not a legal requirement.

> Even in automotive, sensor redundancy is provided with different
> technologies - even calculation and extrapolation from other sources, as
> in the example I gave above.

But that is not a legal requirement.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<janv0aF10b7U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1099&group=aus.aviation#1099

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 20:29:45 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 09:29 UTC

On 1/4/2022 7:36 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Sylvia Else <sylvia@email.invalid> wrote

>>>  Yep, certainly was. He wasn't even told about the change himself.

>>>  Almost certainly. Not really a criminal act, just a complete fuckup,
>>> particularly with the terminal stupidity of using just one sensor.
>
>> I would have thought redundancy built into the system would be a legal
>> requirement.
>
> More fool you.
>
>> The redundancy need not be two of the same sensors either. In fact it
>> might be preferable to have different types of sensors for the same
>> function. That is what is done in car engine management systems for
>> instance.
>
> Most of the time it isn't. And it isnt a legal requirement either.
>
>> An EMS might use a MAF sensor for *direct measurement* of mass air
>> flow but also use a MAP sensor combined with an RPM reading to verify
>> and validate the MAF sensor reading.
>
> But that is not a legal requirement.
>
>> Even in automotive, sensor redundancy is provided with different
>> technologies - even calculation and extrapolation from other sources,
>> as in the example I gave above.
>
> But that is not a legal requirement.

Redundancy is reliability.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1jywgzu4byq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1100&group=aus.aviation#1100

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 09:23:13 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 22:23 UTC

Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> I would have thought redundancy built into the system would be a legal
>>> requirement.

>> More fool you.

>>> The redundancy need not be two of the same sensors either. In fact it
>>> might be preferable to have different types of sensors for the same
>>> function. That is what is done in car engine management systems for
>>> instance.

>> Most of the time it isn't. And it isnt a legal requirement either.

>>> An EMS might use a MAF sensor for *direct measurement* of mass air
>>> flow but also use a MAP sensor combined with an RPM reading to verify
>>> and validate the MAF sensor reading.

>> But that is not a legal requirement.

>>> Even in automotive, sensor redundancy is provided with different
>>> technologies - even calculation and extrapolation from other sources,
>>> as in the example I gave above.

>> But that is not a legal requirement.

> Redundancy is reliability.

But isnt a legal requirement with cars.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<japo33Fbim6U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1101&group=aus.aviation#1101

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 12:44:03 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 01:44 UTC

On 2/4/2022 9:23 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote

>>>  More fool you.

>>>  Most of the time it isn't. And it isnt a legal requirement either.

>>>  But that is not a legal requirement.

>>>  But that is not a legal requirement.
>
>> Redundancy is reliability.
>
> But isnt a legal requirement with cars.

I never said it was, Clown, I was using cars as an example of how
redundancy can improve reliability.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<f65d8b69-9055-4ff8-9d43-ef5979d9a9e9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1102&group=aus.aviation#1102

Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 19:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 02:12 UTC

Xeno wrote:
==========

> > Almost certainly. Not really a criminal act, just a complete fuckup,
> > particularly with the terminal stupidity of using just one sensor.
>
> I would have thought redundancy built into the system would be a legal
> requirement. The redundancy need not be two of the same sensors either.
> In fact it might be preferable to have different types of sensors for
> the same function.

** IIRC, the justification for just one AoA sensor was to *avoid* the need for any simulator retraining.

Boeing and the " former test pilot" pushed this hard as a major selling feature for the new MAX.
Additional simulator time became necessary for the situation where the two sensors disagreed - plus simulators would have to mimic that scenario and none did at the time.

The whole disaster was a massive "cluster fuck" pushed along by bean counter types, not engineers.
That it took two horrific crashes and pres Trump to order MAXs grounded was criminal.

...... Phil

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1jzoykv2byq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1103&group=aus.aviation#1103

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 19:38:34 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 08:38 UTC

Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Xeno <xenolith@optusnet.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Redundancy is reliability.
>> But isnt a legal requirement with cars.

> I never said it was

I never said you did, fuckwit.

> I was using cars as an example of how redundancy can improve reliability.

Aircraft were doing that long before car, fuckwit.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1jzo5op6byq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1104&group=aus.aviation#1104

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 19:42:50 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 08:42 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Xeno wrote

>>> Almost certainly. Not really a criminal act, just a complete fuckup,
>>> particularly with the terminal stupidity of using just one sensor.

>> I would have thought redundancy built into the system would be a legal
>> requirement. The redundancy need not be two of the same sensors either.
>> In fact it might be preferable to have different types of sensors for
>> the same function.

> IIRC, the justification for just one AoA sensor wasto *avoid* the need
> for any simulator retraining.

You are just plain wrong about that, as always.

> Boeing and the " former test pilot" pushed thishard as a major selling
> feature for the new MAX.

But that had nothing whatever to do with the use of a single sensor,
fuckwit.

> Additional simulator time became necessary forthe situation where the
> two sensors disagreed

Wrong, as always.

> - plus simulators would have to mimicthat scenario and none did at the
> time.

Wrong, as always.

> The whole disaster was a massive "cluster fuck" pushed along by bean
> counter types, not engineers.

> That it took two horrific crashes and presTrump to order MAXs grounded
> was criminal.

Wrong, as always.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<fedbcabe-acef-4778-9d3f-75328adbf57dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1105&group=aus.aviation#1105

Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 18:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 01:47 UTC

ALWAYS WRONG Rod Speedbot fuckwit wrote:

=======================================

> > The whole disaster was a massive "cluster fuck" pushed along by bean
> > counter types, not engineers.
> > That it took two horrific crashes and presTrump to order MAXs grounded
> > was criminal.
>
> Wrong, as always.

** FFS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNBzBxF5qM

..... Phil

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1j05kscsbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1106&group=aus.aviation#1106

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 13:35:06 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 03:35 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> > The whole disaster was a massive "cluster fuck" pushed along by bean
>> > counter types, not engineers.

>> > That it took two horrific crashes and presTrump to order MAXs grounded
>> > was criminal.

>> Wrong, as always.

> FFS:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNBzBxF5qM

Trump was irrelevant, it would have been grounded anyway.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<1db4cb29-39e8-4d75-ab78-3e5501d95474n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1107&group=aus.aviation#1107

Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 20:52:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 03:52 UTC

FUCKWIT Rod Speedbot MORON wrote:
================================

> > Rod Speed wrote

> >> Wrong, as always.
> > FFS:
>
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNBzBxF5qM
>
> Trump was irrelevant, it would have been grounded anyway.

** Irrelevant to who grounded the MAX.
Trump gave the order - you lying cunt.

....... Phil

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1j1d1vitbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1108&group=aus.aviation#1108

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 16:38:09 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 06:38 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>> bean

>> grounded

>> > FFS:
>>
>> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNBzBxF5qM
>>
>> Trump was irrelevant, it would have been grounded anyway.

> Irrelevant to who grounded the MAX.
> Trump gave the order - you lying cunt.

Trump was irrelevant, it would have been grounded anyway.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<0f8f880b-4436-471c-8e91-cd0a3f7f2c45n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1109&group=aus.aviation#1109

Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 02:24:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 09:24 UTC

LYING LUNATIC Rodbot Speedbot Nut Case wrote:
>================================
>
> > Trump gave the order - you lying cunt.
>
> Trump was irrelevant,

** Trump gave the order - you lying cunt.
Nothing irrelevant about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNBzBxF5qM

> it would have been grounded anyway.

** After there was a 3rd or maybe 4th crash ??

The FAA and Boeing had no intention.
You lying cunt.

...... Phil

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1j2a0rbmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1110&group=aus.aviation#1110

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 04:30:17 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 18:30 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Trump gave the order

>> Trump was irrelevant,

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNBzBxF5qM

>> it would have been grounded anyway.

> After there was a 3rd or maybe 4th crash ??

Nope, just a little later than Trump postured.

> The FAA and Boeing had no intention.

Wrong, as always.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<2370828d-2716-4cf6-bd84-892ec902ba33n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1111&group=aus.aviation#1111

Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 14:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 21:08 UTC

INSANE LIAR & Ex Speed cop Rodbot Speed wrote:
=====================================

> >> Trump was irrelevant,
>
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNBzBxF5qM
>
> >> it would have been grounded anyway.
>
> > After there was a 3rd or maybe 4th crash ??

> Nope, just a little later than Trump postured.
>
> > The FAA and Boeing had no intention.

** Boeing CEO Muilenberg had publicly insisted the MAX was safe while the FAA renewed its Airworthness Notice * two days* before Trumps grounding order.

YOU FUCKING LIAR !!
==================

...... Phil

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1j2mmeczbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1112&group=aus.aviation#1112

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 08:40:52 +1000
<op.1jkhvnnnbyq249@pvr2.lan> <jan5bqFqrluU1@mid.individual.net>
<f65d8b69-9055-4ff8-9d43-ef5979d9a9e9n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1jzo5op6byq249@pvr2.lan>
<fedbcabe-acef-4778-9d3f-75328adbf57dn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1j05kscsbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<1db4cb29-39e8-4d75-ab78-3e5501d95474n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1j1d1vitbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<0f8f880b-4436-471c-8e91-cd0a3f7f2c45n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1j2a0rbmbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<2370828d-2716-4cf6-bd84-892ec902ba33n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 22:40 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeNBzBxF5qM

>> > After there was a 3rd or maybe 4th crash ??
>
>> Nope, just a little later than Trump postured.
>>
>> > The FAA and Boeing had no intention.

> Boeing CEO Muilenberg had publicly insisted the MAX was safe

Irrelevant to what the FAA was guaranteed to do.

> while the FAA renewed its Airworthness Notice* two days* before Trumps
> grounding order.

But took a few more to decide whether to ground the MAX.

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<e3f7f693-eba9-46df-bf86-a0faf6731e87n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1113&group=aus.aviation#1113

Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 16:08:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 23:08 UTC

On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 8:40:58 AM UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote

> >> Nope, just a little later than Trump postured.

> > Boeing CEO Muilenberg had publicly insisted the MAX was safe
> Irrelevant to what the FAA was guaranteed to do.

** MASSIVE LIE.

> > while the FAA renewed its Airworthness Notice* two days* before Trumps
> > grounding order.
>

> But took a few more to decide whether to ground the MAX.

** Fucking absurd, GIANT LIE !!

The FAA were FORCED to on Trumps ORDER
you LYING CRIMINAL MORON
=============================

FOAD

Re: 737 MAX trial of test pilot

<op.1j2qpfixbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1114&group=aus.aviation#1114

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 10:09:05 +1000
<op.1jkhvnnnbyq249@pvr2.lan> <jan5bqFqrluU1@mid.individual.net>
<f65d8b69-9055-4ff8-9d43-ef5979d9a9e9n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1jzo5op6byq249@pvr2.lan>
<fedbcabe-acef-4778-9d3f-75328adbf57dn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1j05kscsbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<1db4cb29-39e8-4d75-ab78-3e5501d95474n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1j1d1vitbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<0f8f880b-4436-471c-8e91-cd0a3f7f2c45n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1j2a0rbmbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<2370828d-2716-4cf6-bd84-892ec902ba33n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1j2mmeczbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<e3f7f693-eba9-46df-bf86-a0faf6731e87n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:09 UTC