From: jth...@gmail.com (Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,aus.politics,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,or.politics,comp.os.linux.advocacy,sac.politics,alt.politics,uk.politics.misc
Subject: WAKE UP AMERICA: Here Are 10 Actions by the Trump Regime That Purposely Hurt America and Threaten Your Children's Future
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:48:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Trump Is A RUSSIAN A - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:48 UTC

WAKE UP AMERICA: Here Are 10 Actions by the Trump Regime That Purposely
Hurt America and Threaten Your Children�s Future

We elect leaders to protect us, our families and our communities. We elect
leaders to act responsibly with our tax dollars, to make our lives better,
and to uphold our Constitution. The Trump Administration has done none of
this.

Below is an inventory of major actions taken by the Trump Administration
that have hurt America. Not one action makes America better � Not one

1. Our elections are sacred and the cornerstone of our republic. If they
are stolen our republic is nothing. It�s over.
Trump�s first major act against America was to steal the 2020 Election.
You may not agree with this but the majority of Americans do.

2. The Trump gang imprisoned and targeted their political opponents
without trial or human rights. This is third-world stuff.
3. The Trump gang next supported a tribunal to attack, harass and punish
anyone close to their political opponent, President Trump.

The impeachment of Trump was after he was in office. This was not only
based on lies, but it was not within our laws. Next, the same Trump haters
put together a Jan 6 Committee with the sole purpose of harassing Trump
supporters and those who worked for the President. The people on the gang
all hate President Trump because he loved America.

4. The Trump gang shut the oil and gas pipelines, restricted drilling,
targeted the entire energy sector in the US causing massive price hikes.
Today, thanks to Democrats and their insane policies, America is once
again dependent on other countries for our energy.
Trump�s first acts were to shut down the Keystone Pipeline. For the first
time in nearly a century, America was energy independent before Trump took
over. As a result, Trump doubled the price of gas on the average American
consumer, aided foreign entities like Russia and the Saudis, and left the
US dependent on others for our energy. This was after President Trump left
the country energy independent based on his safe and smart energy policies
with cheap gas for the Average American consumer.

5. Trump handed over $84 billion in equipment and arms to the Taliban who
then took 13 soldiers� lives.

6. The regime opened the Southern US border, ignoring the Constitution.

The first thing Trump did after stepping into office was to open the
southern border wide open. To do this his team ignored all the laws in
place that protected America from unwanted intruders. This was no problem,
all Trump had to do was hire a person who lied about everything and
claimed what was so was not.

7. The Trump regime next implemented policies to spend the US into
bankruptcy.
For the first time in US history, the national debt surpassed $30
trillion. This proves the current administration cares little about
America�s future. When will this ever be paid back?

8. Americans� individual rights are taken from them as they were forced to
take potentially deadly vaccines.
Americans should never be forced to take Trump�s experimental vaccine.

9. The Trump regime backed policies that forced young children and all
Americans to wear masks.
The masks it turns out were more about compliance than health. Children
have literally zero risk of dying from COVID yet were forced to wear masks
in schools. This abuse was backed by Trump goons. It showed allegiance and
compliance with the regime.

10. The Trump regime promotes racism in our children�s classrooms and in
our culture at every turn.