Life sucks, but death doesn't put out at all. -- Thomas J. Kopp

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

SubjectAuthor
* Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesJeSSe
+- Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
 `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
  `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
   +* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesJeSSe
   |`* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
   | `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
   |  `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
   |   +* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
   |   |`* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
   |   | `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
   |   |  `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
   |   |   `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
   |   |    `- Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
   |   `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
   |    `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
   |     `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
   |      `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
   |       `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon
   |        `- Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesThe Happy Hippy
    `- Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladiesLoose Cannon

1
Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<LcpUM.25864$tnmf.15532@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11075&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11075

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 23:19:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 03:19 UTC

Apparently not too concerned about maintaining any high ground ,, Are
probably hoping Xiden will give them pallets of $$ for their "safe"
return [after they have been beaten and raped by 100's of horny muslims]

I am all for exterminating these zealots and all who support them - As I
have said, my problem is the USA subsidizing the coming conflagration,
and paying massive bribes to restrain Saudis and other ragheads.

````````````````

Innocent victims snatched by Hamas: Student, 25, screams 'don't kill
me!' as she is kidnapped from a rave by militants who also nab mother,
34, and her two young girls in terrifying series of raids into Israel -
leaving Middle East on brink of all-out war

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12606047/israeli-student-kidnapped-desert-rave-hamas-family-footage-gaza-missing-boyfriend-invasion-war.html

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231008141629.00002f4d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11078&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11078

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:16:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 13:16 UTC

On Sat, 7 Oct 2023 23:19:13 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I am all for exterminating these zealots and all who support them

Of course you are, you are a right-wing White American neo-Nazi, racist and fascist.

After exterminating the Muslims you would set about exterminating those you call "JOO".

You have frequently tried to tell us Hitler was right. It's what your kind does.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ufudmi$a5j$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11080&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11080

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:17:54 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:17 UTC

In article <LcpUM.25864$tnmf.15532@fx09.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Apparently not too concerned about maintaining any high ground ,, Are
> probably hoping Xiden will give them pallets of $$ for their "safe"
> return [after they have been beaten and raped by 100's of horny muslims]

Fucking animals. Definitely the Israelis made mistakes and were brutal
here and there; but the world is starting to understand what they were
talking about all those years.

A recent example:

Sweden’s PM calls in army chief as gang violence surges

https://www.politico.eu/article/sweden-gangs-attacks-ulf-kristersson-prime-minister-summons-army-crime-wave/#:~:text=A%20wave%20of%20killings%20has,people%20dead%20in%20September%20alone.&text=Prime%20Minister%20Ulf%20Kristersson%20summoned,gang%20violence%20grips%20the%20country.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231008162333.000072da@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11082&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11082

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:23:33 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 15:23 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:17:54 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Fucking animals.

Same too can be said of Israelis.

> Definitely the Israelis made mistakes and were brutal
> here and there; but the world is starting to understand what they were
> talking about all those years.

And a lot of the world understands why it has come to this, no matter how pro-Israel propaganda would have us see things.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ufukmb$jb6$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11084&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11084

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:17:15 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:17 UTC

In article <20231008162333.000072da@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:17:54 +0000 (UTC)

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> Fucking animals.

> Same too can be said of Israelis.

The Israelis, at least, warn the residents of areas and buildings
which are about to be bombed; they call them on the phone, drop
leaflets etc. Can't recall you did it in Dresden. So who's the
animal here?

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<MuDUM.8722$%WT8.2832@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11086&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11086

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 15:34:02 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 19:34 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <20231008162333.000072da@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:17:54 +0000 (UTC)
>
>> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>>> Fucking animals.
>
>> Same too can be said of Israelis.
>
> The Israelis, at least, warn the residents of areas and buildings
> which are about to be bombed; they call them on the phone, drop
> leaflets etc. Can't recall you did it in Dresden. So who's the
> animal here?

Bad analogy for this joker, he jumps at the chance to slam USA/England -
Hippy would have put Lord HawHaw to shame in slavish ball licking of Hitler.

As per topic thread, as is well known I generally despise jews, but
parading murdered female corpses in public and kidnapping grannys and
little girls is repulsive and not able to be explained away as any form
of tit for tat [definitely not pun intended]- You can't even call it
animalistic, animals don't degrade their enemies like that and proudly
advertise their sheer blood lust and hatred, only muslims [and the aztec
cartels] roll like that, and IMO are enemies of the planet.

Also not winning any favor from me is little children celebrating this
ghoulish behavior, yes of course they are brainwashed and are born with
hatred, unfortunately this is what Bolsheviks have planned for western
children if they are not countered.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231008215045.00003c20@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11090&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11090

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 21:50:45 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:50 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:17:15 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231008162333.000072da@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 14:17:54 +0000 (UTC)
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> Fucking animals.
>
> > Same too can be said of Israelis.
>
> The Israelis, at least, warn the residents of areas and buildings
> which are about to be bombed; they call them on the phone, drop
> leaflets etc.

I guess hundreds of murdered civilians and thousands injured didn't get their phone calls or leaflets.

But it doesn't actually matter if someone tells the victim they are going to be a victim of terrorism; it's still an act of terrorism.

> Can't recall you did it in Dresden. So who's the
> animal here?

In that case Britain. It was a shameful act. Glad you acknowledge that.

And I'd say the same about America nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Have you forgotten that I'm not one of those who unconditionally considers Britain and America the Good Guys, certainly not Israel ?

Though you acknowledge Britain behaved like animals when we fire-bombed Dresden, it seems you would excuse Israel should she do the same. You have already said "tough shit" when it comes to Israeli war crime and their murdering innocent civilians.

Just how absent is your morality ?

And you call them animals !

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ufv4sg$kfo$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11091&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11091

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:53:36 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:53 UTC

In article <MuDUM.8722$%WT8.2832@fx12.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>>> Same too can be said of Israelis.
>> The Israelis, at least, warn the residents of areas and buildings
>> which are about to be bombed; they call them on the phone, drop
>> leaflets etc. Can't recall you did it in Dresden. So who's the
>> animal here?
> Bad analogy for this joker, he jumps at the chance to slam USA/England -
> Hippy would have put Lord HawHaw to shame in slavish ball licking of Hitler.

Facts, logic, math (I mean, merely comparing percentages), don't exist
for him. His only goal is to make White people, and the West, appear bad.
One does wonder what he would have said, had he been an adult during WW2.
Probably he'd find a way to bash Britain and the US, even at the price
of, partially at least, supporting Hitler.

> As per topic thread, as is well known I generally despise jews,

It's *very* subtle, but I've noticed! :)

> but parading murdered female corpses in public and kidnapping grannys and
> little girls is repulsive and not able to be explained away as any form
> of tit for tat [definitely not pun intended]- You can't even call it
> animalistic, animals don't degrade their enemies like that and proudly
> advertise their sheer blood lust and hatred, only muslims [and the aztec
> cartels] roll like that, and IMO are enemies of the planet.

Coming soon (oops, already came) to the West: this gentleman outlines
a plan and sequence of events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY

> Also not winning any favor from me is little children celebrating this
> ghoulish behavior, yes of course they are brainwashed and are born with
> hatred, unfortunately this is what Bolsheviks have planned for western
> children if they are not countered.

Very different kind of brainwashing, but still.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ufv61i$kfo$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11093&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11093

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 21:13:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 21:13 UTC

In article <20231008215045.00003c20@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> The Israelis, at least, warn the residents of areas and buildings
>> which are about to be bombed; they call them on the phone, drop
>> leaflets etc.

> I guess hundreds of murdered civilians and thousands injured didn't
> get their phone calls or leaflets.

In one of the last conflicts, even the Hamas acknowledged that the number
of young male victims was way and above their percentage in the overall
population (see below).

The rest? Many of them, human shields. They admitted it themselves, and
they routinely fire rockets from hospitals, schools, and residential
areas. This one is telling:

https://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/01/finnish-tv-reporter-at-gazas-al-shifa-hospital-its-true-that-rockets-are-launched-here-from-the-gazan-side-into-israel-video/

And then, of course, plain old lies:

https://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/08/bbc-wakes-up-to-hamass-exaggerations-warning-caution-needed-with-gaza-casualty-figures/

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231008225420.0000425b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11096&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11096

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:54:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 21:54 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:53:36 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Facts, logic, math (I mean, merely comparing percentages), don't
> exist for him. His only goal is to make White people, and the West,
> appear bad. One does wonder what he would have said, had he been an
> adult during WW2. Probably he'd find a way to bash Britain and the
> US, even at the price of, partially at least, supporting Hitler.

I have to admit you are a better propagandist than Jessie, but it does still boil down to inventing demonising bullshit.

You were the one criticising Britain fire-bombing Dresden just a few posts ago. And so has Jessie.

I guess you would also have found a way, partially at least, to support Hitler.

We know Jessie does. His ancestors were fighting for Hitler. He's told us Hitler got it right.

But that's the trick isn't it; trolling Jessie requires fooling him into thinking you are on his side, 'an enemy of my enemy is my friend' and all that crap.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ufva03$qha$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11099&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11099

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:20:51 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:20 UTC

In article <20231008225420.0000425b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

<quote>

> You don't change an infinite magnitude by adding a finite one to it.

So you are saying "N+1" is not equal to "N+1".

</quote>

Sigh.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ufvad3$qha$4@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11100&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11100

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:27:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:27 UTC

<quote>

I tend to the opinion that if people are going to parade their children in
public then I think it acceptable when that draws backlash, criticism, jokes
and the like against the kids. If parents don't like that then leave the
kids at home.

I'm not saying kids have to always be left at home. If they are just
incidentally there then fair enough. When they become part of the spectacle,
actively participate in it, are purposely put there by their parents, then
they are fair game. Blame the parents; they are the ones who choose to use
and exploit their kids.

It is almost always the case that those who shout loudest about freedom of
speech, those who are most fervent in saying people should have unrestricted
rights to say whatever they want, are usually the first to call to shut free
speech down.

</quote>

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231008234824.00005578@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11103&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11103

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:48:24 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:48 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:20:51 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> So you are saying "N+1" is not equal to "N+1".

No I'm saying you are troll. And that clearly demonstrates it.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231008235628.00003986@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11106&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11106

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:56:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:56 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:27:47 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> <quote>
>
> I tend to the opinion that if people are going to parade their
> children in public then I think it acceptable when that draws
> backlash, criticism, jokes and the like against the kids. If parents
> don't like that then leave the kids at home.
>
> I'm not saying kids have to always be left at home. If they are just
> incidentally there then fair enough. When they become part of the
> spectacle, actively participate in it, are purposely put there by
> their parents, then they are fair game. Blame the parents; they are
> the ones who choose to use and exploit their kids.
>
> It is almost always the case that those who shout loudest about
> freedom of speech, those who are most fervent in saying people should
> have unrestricted rights to say whatever they want, are usually the
> first to call to shut free speech down.
>
> </quote>

And I still stand by that. And you are still trolling.

We could do the the argument again that saying something mustn't be said goes against your claim to support freedom of speech but I doubt it will serve any purpose.

And all that was said was "Barron Trump may turn out to be the first home schooled shooter".

Some idiots seem to thing that's the most evil, most offensive things which can be said. Idiots who also say war crimes are just "tough shit".

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231008235932.00000a5c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11107&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11107

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:59:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:59 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:48:24 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:20:51 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> > So you are saying "N+1" is not equal to "N+1".
>
> No I'm saying you are troll. And that clearly demonstrates it.

And, if we replace "N" with "infinity" wasn't it you saying "N+1" is not equal to "N+1" ?

I can't recall. "Infinity" is mental masturbation as far as I am concerned, if you remember.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ufveck$vvc$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11109&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11109

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:35:48 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:35 UTC

In article <20231008235628.00003986@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:27:47 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> <quote>
>>
>> I tend to the opinion that if people are going to parade their
>> children in public then I think it acceptable when that draws
>> backlash, criticism, jokes and the like against the kids. If parents
>> don't like that then leave the kids at home.
>>
>> I'm not saying kids have to always be left at home. If they are just
>> incidentally there then fair enough. When they become part of the
>> spectacle, actively participate in it, are purposely put there by
>> their parents, then they are fair game. Blame the parents; they are
>> the ones who choose to use and exploit their kids.
>>
>> It is almost always the case that those who shout loudest about
>> freedom of speech, those who are most fervent in saying people should
>> have unrestricted rights to say whatever they want, are usually the
>> first to call to shut free speech down.
>>
>> </quote>

> And I still stand by that.

Because you're an evil person.

Saying that the ten year old child of X is "fair game", just because
you don't like X. Hey, isn't that what fascists do?

It's not about freedom of speech. It's about being human.

Only a sick fuck will say that a ten year old is "fair game". It
does not matter what their parents did; even if they choose to
"parade" them (which is NOT what Trump did, BTW), it's not the kids'
fault.

Fuck off, you make me sick.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ufvefi$vvc$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11110&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11110

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:37:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:37 UTC

In article <20231008235932.00000a5c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I can't recall. "Infinity" is mental masturbation as far as I am
> concerned, if you remember.

Well, Newton and Hawking didn't think so. But what did they know.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231009120546.00006aa0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11118&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11118

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 12:05:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:05 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:35:48 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231008235628.00003986@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:27:47 +0000 (UTC)
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> <quote>
> >>
> >> I tend to the opinion that if people are going to parade their
> >> children in public then I think it acceptable when that draws
> >> backlash, criticism, jokes and the like against the kids. If
> >> parents don't like that then leave the kids at home.
> >>
> >> I'm not saying kids have to always be left at home. If they are
> >> just incidentally there then fair enough. When they become part of
> >> the spectacle, actively participate in it, are purposely put there
> >> by their parents, then they are fair game. Blame the parents; they
> >> are the ones who choose to use and exploit their kids.
> >>
> >> It is almost always the case that those who shout loudest about
> >> freedom of speech, those who are most fervent in saying people
> >> should have unrestricted rights to say whatever they want, are
> >> usually the first to call to shut free speech down.
> >>
> >> </quote>
>
> > And I still stand by that.
>
> Because you're an evil person.

That's either excellent trolling or you really an honest to god nutjob who has a serious mental health issue.

The problem is that many Americans are, so utter insanity is considered quite normal by that nutty cohort.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231009121624.00005c64@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11119&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11119

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 12:16:24 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:16 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:37:22 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231008235932.00000a5c@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I can't recall. "Infinity" is mental masturbation as far as I am
> > concerned, if you remember.
>
> Well, Newton and Hawking didn't think so. But what did they know.

Hawking said god does not exist. Do you believe he was right about that ?

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ug0ocs$bit$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11122&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11122

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:32:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:32 UTC

In article <20231009120546.00006aa0@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> Because you're an evil person.

> That's either excellent trolling

You said that ten year olds are "fair game", so you're evil.

Case closed.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<ug0ofk$bit$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11123&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11123

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:34:12 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:34 UTC

In article <20231009121624.00005c64@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:37:22 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> In article <20231008235932.00000a5c@ntlworld.invalid>,
>> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>>> I can't recall. "Infinity" is mental masturbation as far as I am
>>> concerned, if you remember.
>> Well, Newton and Hawking didn't think so. But what did they know.

> Hawking said god does not exist. Do you believe he was right about that ?

You're not just a retard, but a horribly boring one.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231009141454.00006dfd@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11128&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11128

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:14:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 13:14 UTC

On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:32:44 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231009120546.00006aa0@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Because you're an evil person.
>
> > That's either excellent trolling
>
> You said that ten year olds are "fair game", so you're evil.
>
> Case closed.

You might wish it were so but it isn't. As much as you may foolishly and arrogantly believe you are the arbiter of everything you are not and never will be.

I am intrigued what your definition of "evil" is.

It seems you define saying "Barron Trump could be the first home-schooled shooter" as evil.

It appears you define saying 'those who are placed in the spotlight of the arena become legitimate targets for criticism and comment' is evil.

It seems you deem saying something entirely allowed through Freedom of Speech is evil.

But you don't deem Israeli war crimes evil.

And you don't deem Israeli murder of innocent civilians to be evil.

I would say it's you who has the problem. You are the one unable to rationally judge what is evil and isn't.

You are the one who is demonstrably evil, have chosen to call evil good and good evil, who has put darkness for light and light for darkness.

And that's case closed.

Re: Zealots kidnap any female in sight, toddlers to old ladies

<20231009143644.00004c69@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11129&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11129

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:36:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 13:36 UTC

On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:34:12 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> > Hawking said god does not exist. Do you believe he was right about
> > that ?
>
> You're not just a retard, but a horribly boring one.

Just more demonisation and childish name-calling and I can't help but notice you dodged the awkward question. I am sure others won't either.

It is always a problem for trolls and propagandists when they assert someone who echoes what they believe is an absolute authority. It all falls to pieces when their so-called absolute authority says something they do not agree with.

And there's an additional problem for propagandists in not being able to say they agree or disagree with those they say are absolute authorities because, either way, it will alienate the audience they direct their propaganda towards, destroys their effectiveness as propagandists.

They hate people smart enough to know that, which is why trolls and propagandists inevitably call them retards.