From: al...@aohell.com (AlleyCat)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics
Subject: Re: DORF on DOLF... PLEASE Come BACK - We MISS Your Childish RANTS and Random CAPITALIZATION!!
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:37:35 -0600
hS/BfR'Zk4aOgj:C$vERL`@FuF#[;b&c0@<,{X2LX&?YVu
 by: AlleyCat - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:37 UTC

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:23:25 +1100, dolf says...

> We have gotten confirmation

Random wingers complaining about no citings because they can't debunked what
was posted. #sad

No cite, means it's a lie.

NO cite, so I don't believe you.... Tom

No cite on any of this means chumpsky is lying.

No cite means you are lying as usual ! !

No cite means you lie yet again... LOL You really are a piece of shitty
work..

Come on... if you don't cite it, we'll just assume it's a lie.

You provided no cite, according to your own criteria, you lied. Why do
you always lie?

No cite means he is lying.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you the Democrats' best: Old-Rich-White-
Religious Freak, Joe Biden

Or As Old-Rich-White-Religious Freak, Joe Biden Would Say: "Labadies and
Gntlmn... I gve yu the Dmcrts' bst."

=====

Truinnerashuvaduprezure!

https://i.imgur.com/QBlFGNg.mp4

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I

=====

Joe Bidden Completely Forgets What He's Talking About In Excruciating Press
Conference
https://youtu.be/SdfvIvYPPRo?t=32

Joe Biden Gets Completely LOST in Middle of a Story
https://rumble.com/vgbxnh-joe-biden-gets-completely-lost-in-middle-of-a-
story.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Biden tries to explain the Covid bill. This moron is President? Wow.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1368292670372683776

Biden's Dementia Flares Up, Has Complete Mental Short-Circuit During Speech
https://rumble.com/ve8jlz-biden-briefly-malfunctions-again.html

Out-Performed Every Presidential Challenger In US History?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1364024001736155144

Joe Biden: You Just Wonder
https://youtu.be/Uj0ccJgJsPA

Joe Biden Fumbles Through Speech
https://youtu.be/0xwoaagXFyU

Joe Biden Embarrassingly Delivers his WORST Speech while 'President Elect'
https://youtu.be/oHI__YneMuE

Barely There Biden Makes No Sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxAyHgBiNU

Joe Biden Stumbles, Makes No Sense
https://youtu.be/X1byHpkSmYc

Joe Biden Makes No Sense, Forgets When The 1918 Flu Pandemic Occurred
https://youtu.be/vt7WPjsYl44

Joe Biden making Zer0 sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYch-1fRhiE

Joe Biden Told Voters To "Go To" A Phone Number. Now, He Still Makes Zero
Sense!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4OUk0qyWM