Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

SubjectAuthor
* 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelJeSSe
`* Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
 +* Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelLoose Cannon
 |`- Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelJesse
  +- Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelLoose Cannon
  +- Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelJeSSe
  `* Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelJesse
    `- Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in IsraelThe Happy Hippy

1
100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<DTDUM.59076$2fS.26897@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11088&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11088

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:00:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:00 UTC

Appears the goal of the zealots was much like am Indian raid on a
village in the 1800's - Kill as many as they could, and kidnap as many
females as possible.
Tough to see how the much ballyhooed [and US subsidized] intelligence
services could be blind-sighted like this, heads should be rolling in
top mossad ranks as well

`````````````````````

Festival massacre as rescuers find 260 bodies at site where revellers
'first realised something was wrong when a siren started going off
before Hamas cut the power and started opening fire'

At least 600 people have been killed in Israel since Hamas launched
its attack
Follow the Israel Palestine conflict on MailOnline's live blog

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12607891/Israeli-festivalgoers-siren-hamas-open-fire-medic-istrael-palestine.html

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<20231008223336.00006a6c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11094&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11094

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:33:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 21:33 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:00:33 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Tough to see how the much ballyhooed [and US subsidized] intelligence
> services could be blind-sighted like this, heads should be rolling in
> top mossad ranks as well

Some are saying Netanyahu and Mossad knew all about it, decided to keep quiet, let it happen, sacrificed their own, simply to have the pretext for the coming genocide.

If you step back, with all the security Israel has, on the 50th anniversary of the Yom Kippur war, it's hard to believe Israel was asleep at the wheel.

It's impossible to believe Hamas pulled this off without Israel standing back, or giving them a helping hand. We are simply meant to believe the inconceivable, the unimaginable, the impossible, just happened.

If it is true it makes sense; the greater the perceived atrocity the more tolerant allies of Israel, and even enemies, will be to the slaughter they inflict.

Some claim the hundreds dead at the music festival were killed by Israeli forces disguised as Hamas fighters in a false flag operation. Others says much of the footage we are seeing is staged, involves Israeli crisis actors. Good old-fashioned "the means justifies the end".

Even if it isn't, if Israel did wilfully allow Hamas access to attain a pretext, that's just as bad, just as criminal.

There are suggestions there is also a financial motive to this, Netanyahu trying to get his hands on a share of the billions going to Ukraine. You can guarantee the Israel lobby in Washington will be pushing for handouts.

As a holocaust denier I am sure you would be amongst the first to say 'JOOS' have form for making shit up, playing the victim card, suckering the world, and taking advantage of us.

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<ufv96j$qha$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11097&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11097

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:07:15 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:07 UTC

In article <20231008223336.00006a6c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Some are saying

Who? And what proof are they offering?

> It's impossible to believe Hamas pulled this off without Israel standing back,

It's impossible for who?

> Some claim the hundreds dead at the music festival were killed by Israeli forces

Who? And what proof are they offering?

You're really a lost case, you know? A total and complete moron,
beyond recovery. A brainless mouthpiece for the modern Goebbels',
or Mia Kalifha.

"Wiley published author", was it? Good one.

At least, the "debate" about infinity was amusing.

A "humanist" who sucks Putin's dick, and who insists that ten year
olds are "fair game" for mockery and insults.

I've had my disagreements with Jesse, will probably have more in the
future, but he really nails you with the utmost accuracy.

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<XnsB097BF734A4CDewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11104&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11104

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 22:49:14 GMT
 by: Jesse - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:49 UTC

The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote in

> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:00:33 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Tough to see how the much ballyhooed [and US subsidized] intelligence
>> services could be blind-sighted like this, heads should be rolling in
>> top mossad ranks as well
>
> Some are saying Netanyahu and Mossad knew all about it, decided to keep
> quiet, let it happen, sacrificed their own, simply to have the pretext
> for the coming genocide.
>
> If you step back, with all the security Israel has, on the 50th
> anniversary of the Yom Kippur war, it's hard to believe Israel was
> asleep at the wheel.

Cannot deny thats a possibility, some people say alot of things.

> It's impossible to believe Hamas pulled this off without Israel standing
> back, or giving them a helping hand. We are simply meant to believe the
> inconceivable, the unimaginable, the impossible, just happened.
>
> If it is true it makes sense; the greater the perceived atrocity the
> more tolerant allies of Israel, and even enemies, will be to the
> slaughter they inflict.
>
> Some claim the hundreds dead at the music festival were killed by
> Israeli forces disguised as Hamas fighters in a false flag operation.
> Others says much of the footage we are seeing is staged, involves
> Israeli crisis actors. Good old-fashioned "the means justifies the end".
>
> Even if it isn't, if Israel did wilfully allow Hamas access to attain a
> pretext, that's just as bad, just as criminal.
>
> There are suggestions there is also a financial motive to this,
> Netanyahu trying to get his hands on a share of the billions going to
> Ukraine. You can guarantee the Israel lobby in Washington will be
> pushing for handouts.
>
> As a holocaust denier I am sure you would be amongst the first to say
> 'JOOS' have form for making shit up, playing the victim card, suckering
> the world, and taking advantage of us.

That pre assumes that I agree this is a false flag, which at this point I
don't, mainly because there is no proof or evidence.

You always have been a strong proponent of the "some say" line of
reasoning, just throwing shit out there and seeing if you can get any to
stick, without the risk of actually saying that you yourself believe it - A
sniveling tactic, expected from the likes of you.

"Some say" that the whole of islam is nothing but a murderous, mind
controlled cult thats lusts for the blood of their enemies, what about that
? If true, then this makes perfect sense.
They were well aware of the certain retaliation, perhaps they calculated
that would be worth it for their long term goals.

Aside from there being no proof of your "some say" conspiracy theories, it
would seem that they [the JOOS] would need to recruit 1,000's of zealots to
achieve their goals, which makes the whole scenario very much unbeleivable.
That is the downfall of many conspiracy theories, like fake moon landing,
9/11 ect, the number of people who would have to be in on it then keep
silent for decades.

Back to reality, it seems to me that it is no coinsidence that the Saudis
and JOOS have been making overtures of normalized relationships [paid for
with bribes from the Bolsheviks, of course] ,,, Something the mullahs
obviously would not like.
I even posted about it just weeks ago

"What a deal ! We pay for Saudis national security, and they agree to like
JOOS a little bit more in return !" 9/29/2023, 5:14 PM

Could you think of a better way to throw a wrench in the works than JOOS
bombing muslims ? And how to you get JOOS to bomb muslims, anyhow ?
Launch a deadly, coordinated attack on them, killing 1,000's ?
i betcha the Saudis won't be talking about overtures with JOOS in the near
future now, unless they get the Bolsehviks to cave to even more guarentees
and handouts.
So perhaps its the Saudis who instigated and engineered this scenario ?

* Make overtures of normal, peaceful relations with Israel, if only the USA
would give them mass handouts
* Sure to piss of the mullahs
* Mullahs would have to do something big and desperate to stop it
* Launch an attack on the JOO state with Iranian guidance and weapons
* JOOS would retaliate harshly, killing 1,000's of muslims including
precious little overbred muslims babies, no shortage of those
* No more talks about normal relations now ! ,, Unless, USA accepts
everything they have demanded, and more.

That to me, as I speak and with minor variations, seems like the most
plausible scenario.

--
"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ! Animals that are fed lose�their ability to forage
on their own. They often become overly aggressive and completely dependent

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<ufvdrr$vvc$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11108&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11108

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:26:51 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:26 UTC

In article <XnsB097BF734A4CDewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>,
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

[to "happy"]

> That pre assumes that I agree this is a false flag, which at this point I
> don't, mainly because there is no proof or evidence.
>
> You always have been a strong proponent of the "some say" line of
> reasoning, just throwing shit out there and seeing if you can get any to
> stick, without the risk of actually saying that you yourself believe it - A
> sniveling tactic, expected from the likes of you.

Well, as I said, some things we agree on 100%...

[...]

Re the Saudis - I'd go with Occam's razor.

They are scared shitless of the Iranians, who have already
bombed them once. They're willing to accept some kind of
normalization with Israel, which will allow them to obtain
"peaceful" (LOL) atomic energy.

And the Pallies react as usual - murder. It's their solution
to every problem, especially the "danger" of regional peace.

They, plain and simple, want to destroy Israel. That is their
only goal.

Some nations fight with each other, and then make peace.

Not the Pallies.

Nearly a million Jews fled Muslim countries, in which they
were second class citizens at best, subject to persecution
and pogroms. They arrived in Israel, basically said "fuck
the past", just like those who left Europe; and they built
a modern country from scratch. Sure, they made mistakes, did
some bad things, and who doesn't? But they moved forward.

Not the Pallies. They cannot move forward, apparently, no
matter how much advice and money everyone provided. They
just turn it all to shit.

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<vKIUM.23895$%wRe.16552@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11111&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11111

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 21:32:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 01:32 UTC

Jesse wrote:
> [...]
> i betcha the Saudis won't be talking about overtures with JOOS in the near
> future now, unless they get the Bolsehviks to cave to even more guarentees
> and handouts.
> So perhaps its the Saudis who instigated and engineered this scenario ?
>
> * Make overtures of normal, peaceful relations with Israel, if only the USA
> would give them mass handouts
> * Sure to piss of the mullahs
> * Mullahs would have to do something big and desperate to stop it
> * Launch an attack on the JOO state with Iranian guidance and weapons
> * JOOS would retaliate harshly, killing 1,000's of muslims including
> precious little overbred muslims babies, no shortage of those
> * No more talks about normal relations now ! ,, Unless, USA accepts
> everything they have demanded, and more.
>
> That to me, as I speak and with minor variations, seems like the most

Might add, this is not what I have heard, what people have been saying -
Have not heard or read this anywhere, it is where common sense & logic
leads.
As to minor variations, might not the Saudis been sincere, they really
did want normal relations with the JOOS and had no part in instigating
this brutal attack ?
In that case, they should roundly condemn the attack and keep pursuing
better relations with the jew state without making a raft of additional
demands on the US taxpayer.

As it stands, what they have proposed in my "What a deal ! We pay for
Saudis national security, and they agree to like JOOS a little bit more
in return" thread is ludicrous enough ,, If they up the ante, then they
are complicit and it really is just as simple as that.

The only question that would remain is why the mullahs would play along
and do just as the Saudis had hoped.
Obviously, they deem it in their best interests not to have the jew
state and Saudis get along, and in fact would try to prevent it at all
costs - Even the cost of 1,000's of muslims lives.

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<20231009124120.00007d77@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11125&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11125

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 12:41:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 11:41 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:07:15 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> You're really a lost case, you know?

No, I don't know. And I'm not going to take your word for it.

> A total and complete moron,
> beyond recovery. A brainless mouthpiece for the modern Goebbels',
> or Mia Kalifha.

I've heard it plenty of times from you and other propagandists.

It mostly seems to be American propagandists who think demonising and name-calling somehow makes it so.

> "Wiley published author", was it? Good one.

It's actually true. The book was still available from Amazon and others last time I checked.

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<20231009151851.000005b1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11133&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11133

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 15:18:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:18 UTC

On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 22:49:14 GMT
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Aside from there being no proof of your "some say" conspiracy
> theories

Except there is. Just one example for instance. A lot of it is coming from QAnon, American White Supremacists, and other haters of "JOOS" -

https://www.adl.org/resources/blog/hamas-attack-draws-cheers-extremists-spurs-antisemitism-and-conspiracies-online

<quotes>

By mid-day on October 7, 2023, a range of antisemitic and anti-Israel conspiracy theories were circulating.

Some claimed that Hamas is controlled opposition directed by Israel. “Shadow of Ezra,” a large QAnon related Telegram channel, posited that the attack is a false flag attack orchestrated by Mossad designed to give Israel the opportunity to grab more land and create “Greater Israel,”

Others believe that such a surprise attack by Hamas is unlikely or even impossible, citing Israel’s extensive intelligence networks, and claiming that Israel knew about the attack ahead of time but chose not to act preemptively to justify the "ethnic cleansing" of Palestinians.

White supremacist Nick Fuentes pushed this narrative on Telegram, writing that Israel’s intelligence failure “is a little suspicious in light of how the Likud government will benefit politically from this crisis both domestically and internationally.”

There are also posts in which antisemites and white supremacists discuss hopes of similar future violence against Jews in America, using antisemitic slurs and white supremacist terms including “day of the rope” to refer to the attacks against Israel.

Chairman of the antisemitic National Justice Party Mike Penovich posted on Telegram, “Hats off to the Palestinians for taking bold and courageous action in their own cause and showing us that the Zionist regime is not invincible.” He called out right-wing nationalists who are not actively celebrating the attack, demanding, “Who’s paying you? Who are you afraid of? Is the Overton window shifting enough for you yet?”

</quotes>

You are only out of kilter with QAnon, your fellow White Supremacists and fascists because you are a racist propagandist and your relativistic hatred has you hating Muslims more than those you call "JOOS".

You will be back calling for the eradication of these "JOOS" as soon as you see no benefit in cheering their slaughter of Muslims.

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<XnsB098BB9AC2B97ewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.243>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11141&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11141

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 22:26:33 GMT
 by: Jesse - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 22:26 UTC

> On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 22:49:14 GMT
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Aside from there being no proof of your "some say" conspiracy
>> theories
>
> Except there is. A lot of it is coming
> American White Supremacists, and other haters of "JOOS" -

And you faithfully repost them because you happen to agree with American
White Supremacists
,, Go figure.
I personally don't know or care what American White Supremacists
think or want, unlike you, I don't follow them

> You are only out of kilter with QAnon, your fellow White Supremacists
> and fascists because you are a racist propagandist and your relativistic
> hatred has you hating Muslims more than those you call "JOOS".
>
> You will be back calling for the eradication of these "JOOS" as soon as
> you see no benefit in cheering their slaughter of Muslims.

Hmm, couldn't rule out that possibility, we'll see - As for now, I side
against those taking little girls and grandmothers hostage, and threatening
to execute them. If they would have hit military/government targets, we would
not be having this conversation - But they didn't because they are inept
cowards capable only of hitting defenseless soft targets, same breed as the
9/11 terrorists.

I have said very often, there is very little to chose from between these
semite barbarian cousins, JOOS are more insidious and nation wrecking,
muslims are wracked with lust for blood - And yes, a planet without either
would be much to my liking.

--
"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ! Animals that are fed lose�their ability to forage
on their own. They often become overly aggressive and completely dependent on
handouts, and then they will never learn to take care of themselves."

Re: 100's of bodies found at festival site in Israel

<20231010015916.00002672@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11142&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11142

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 01:59:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 00:59 UTC

On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 22:26:33 GMT
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote in
>
> > On Sun, 08 Oct 2023 22:49:14 GMT
> > Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Aside from there being no proof of your "some say" conspiracy
> >> theories
> >
> > Except there is. A lot of it is coming
> > American White Supremacists, and other haters of "JOOS" -
>

> And you faithfully repost them because you happen to agree with
> American White Supremacists

No, I only posted because you said there was no proof of the conspiracy theories.

I guess you are going to claim the ADL who I quoted also agrees with American White Supremacists.

You are hilarious at times.