It's always sad when the fleas leave, because that means your dog is dead. -- Wesley T. Williams

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

SubjectAuthor
* Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCJeSSe
+* Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCLoose Cannon
|+* Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
||`* Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCLoose Cannon
|| +* Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
|| |`* Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCLoose Cannon
|| | `* Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
|| |  `- Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
|| `- Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
|+- Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
|`* Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCJeSSe
| +* Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCLoose Cannon
| |`- Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
| `- Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
+- Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy
`- Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYCThe Happy Hippy

1
Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<Up4VM.3275$rEF.3167@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11144&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11144

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 00:28:35 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 04:28 UTC

If these 3rd world bastards really want to support "palestinians", well
then, they should make their way to Gaza - But of course, none of them will.
They have their golden ticket living on the backs of infidels, and they
aren't about to give it up, even for allah.

``````````````````

Radical pro-Palestinian mob wearing face coverings destroy Israeli flag
in NYC, screaming 'we're going to kill them all!' and blaming the Jewish
state for provoking Hamas' terror attacks which have left at least 900
Israelis dead

Pro-Palestine and pro-Israel crowds gathered in Manhattan on Monday
for the second day in a row
A group of pro-Palestine activists, their faces covered by
keffiyehs, ripped up the Israeli flag
'We're going to kill them all! You better leave our country!'
yelled one Palestinian, and a pro-Israel man yelled back: 'They all need
to die now!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12612951/new-york-city-manhattan-palestinian-rally-israeli-rally-flag-attacked.html

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<ug36e2$omh$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11145&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11145

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 09:44:34 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 09:44 UTC

That this sub-human filth dare to behave like that, in NYC of all
places, is yet more evidence to the depth we've fallen to, as a
nation.

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

In article <Up4VM.3275$rEF.3167@fx47.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>If these 3rd world bastards really want to support "palestinians", well
>then, they should make their way to Gaza - But of course, none of them will.
>They have their golden ticket living on the backs of infidels, and they
>aren't about to give it up, even for allah.
>
>``````````````````
>

>Radical pro-Palestinian mob wearing face coverings destroy Israeli flag
>in NYC, screaming 'we're going to kill them all!' and blaming the Jewish
>state for provoking Hamas' terror attacks which have left at least 900
>Israelis dead
>
> Pro-Palestine and pro-Israel crowds gathered in Manhattan on Monday
>for the second day in a row
> A group of pro-Palestine activists, their faces covered by
>keffiyehs, ripped up the Israeli flag
> 'We're going to kill them all! You better leave our country!'
>yelled one Palestinian, and a pro-Israel man yelled back: 'They all need
>to die now!'
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12612951/new-york-city-manhattan-palestinian-rally-israeli-rally-flag-attacked.html
>--
>Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
>light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010123635.00002364@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11147&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11147

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:36:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:36 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 09:44:34 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> this sub-human filth

It's not surprising to see Israel and her propagandists using the language of Nazis to describe Palestinians.

First it was "animals" which was as close to "vermin" they could get without giving the game away, which every pro-Israel propagandist has parroted, but it seems they no longer care, have given up on any pretence of not being Nazis.

Israel's right-wing fascists have certainly learned a lesson from the Holocaust. It's deeply regrettable that it is 'Hitler had the right idea'.

It's disgraceful that America, the UK, the EU and others are backing those who would inflict genocide on Palestinians, use the language of Nazis to justify doing so. It's shameful that Israeli Jews are using such language.

Maybe such offensive language will have people wake up to what they are supporting but I don't hold out much hope, not here, not with our own right-wing government of hate.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<ug3dgm$5lc$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11148&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11148

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:45:26 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:45 UTC

In article <20231010123635.00002364@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[deleted w/o wasting time reading garbage posted by an evil, stupid critter]

So, how much is infinity plus one, dumb shithead? LOL!

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010125725.0000196d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11149&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11149

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:57:25 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:57 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 09:44:34 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

That's always the fascist response towards those they don't agree with.

Israeli and pro-Israel fascists are no better than Islamist fascists or any other fascist. They are all cut from the same cloth, all wish death upon those who won't agree with their ideology or dogma, all deem those who don't agree as sub-human and not deserving of life.

It's a simple choice - You are either with fascists or against them. You either support the evil of fascism or you don't.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010131209.00001b0c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11150&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11150

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:12:09 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:12 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:45:26 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231010123635.00002364@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [deleted w/o wasting time reading garbage posted by an evil, stupid
> critter]

By which you mean you have no counter to the fact that you are using the language of Nazis, have exposed yourself for what you are -

>> this sub-human filth

> It's not surprising to see Israel and her propagandists using the
> language of Nazis to describe Palestinians.

You can keep on with your childish name-calling. I will simply point out that it's you using the language of Nazis, not me.

You can call me evil but everyone can see who actually is.

> So, how much is infinity plus one, dumb shithead? LOL!

You tell me. You have already claimed that "N+1" is always equal to "N+1", ridiculed not believing that's so, so you either know the answer or you were lying.

But, let's admit it, it's merely more trolling by a persistent troll.

Your childish name-calling does get tedious, but it's to be expected from a fascist who uses the language of Nazis. It's what they do. What they always do.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<ug3fan$8no$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11151&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11151

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:16:23 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:16 UTC

In article <20231010131209.00001b0c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[...]

>> So, how much is infinity plus one, dumb shithead? LOL!

> You tell me.

No, dumb shithead. YOU tell us.

"Wiley published author", in the pig's ass.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010131830.00004ba7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11152&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11152

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:18:30 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:18 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 00:28:35 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> If these 3rd world bastards really want to support "palestinians",
> well then, they should make their way to Gaza

It's no surprise you are wanting to pour petrol on the fire, want to see more death and destruction.

But you don't care so long as "ragheads" and "JOOS" die; you hate them both. You would eradicate them all, have your beloved final solution enacted.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010132458.000003d5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11153&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11153

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:24:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:24 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:45:26 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> So, how much is infinity plus one

Are you thinking of infinity as having some notion of value to which one more can be added or is this more of a "mental masturbation" kind of thing ?

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010133901.00006a70@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11154&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11154

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:39:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:39 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:16:23 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> "Wiley published author", in the pig's ass.

"In the pig's ass", not an idiom I am familiar with, and not one I would expect many in the UK to be familiar with, so rather wasted I am afraid.

The hilarious thing is that I know you are wrong, all those who know you are wrong know you are wrong.

But more hilarious still is that you like to pretend you are someone who is intelligent and rational but here you have irrationally and illogically decided absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

I can easily prove I am a Wiley published author if I choose to, but I won't.

But what is your evidence which proves your claim that I am not ?

You claim to be intelligent enough to understand what proof means, so let's see what you base your incorrect and false conclusion on. Then we will all see how smart you really are.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010134657.00005360@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11155&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11155

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:46:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:46 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> If these 3rd world bastards really want to support "palestinians",
> well then, they should make their way to Gaza

Are you also going to suggest those supporting Israel should also get themselves over to Israel and join the fight rather than insisting the countries they are safely ensconced in must support Israel with tax payer handouts and military assistance ?

And what about you - Are you going to support America in gifting tax payer handouts and military assistance to those you call "JOOS", or are you going to support Hamas by insisting America doesn't ?

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010140611.00001618@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11157&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11157

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:06:11 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:06 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:39:01 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 12:16:23 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> > "Wiley published author", in the pig's ass.
>
> "In the pig's ass", not an idiom I am familiar with, and not one I
> would expect many in the UK to be familiar with, so rather wasted I
> am afraid.

I meant to add that, of course, I could have googled it.

But having to already blunts any intent, and the last time I Googled for something like that I was faced with a deluge of American deviancy and perversion.

I really don't want to hear about American perverts shagging pigs and doing far worse things when their sisters aren't available. Your redneck patriots can keep their 'fun activities' to themselves.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<FJdVM.28006$0UVe.4724@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11165&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11165

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:04:02 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:04 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> That this sub-human filth dare to behave like that, in NYC of all
> places, is yet more evidence to the depth we've fallen to, as a
> nation.
>
> Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

Same going on in Sydney & London.
Any place thst we let this muslim contagion spread will see the same -
And its easy to see why countries like Egypt and Turkey are glad to play
them lip service and send donations, but will have no part at all in
hosting them in any way, as we are stupid enough to do.
I think Lebanon learned that lesson years ago when they turned their
prosperous, lush country into a fetid war zone.

As far as spraying them with bullets, that is a Nazi like thing to say.
I may or may not agree but is not in the bounds of reality and certainly
not fit for public discussion, I would love to see them out of our
country and a strict limit of 0 allowed in ,, But we can probably expect
fresh plane loads of them being shipped in by the Bolsheviks, in the
name of humanity, of course.

> In article <Up4VM.3275$rEF.3167@fx47.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>> If these 3rd world bastards really want to support "palestinians", well
>> then, they should make their way to Gaza - But of course, none of them will.
>> They have their golden ticket living on the backs of infidels, and they
>> aren't about to give it up, even for allah.
>>
>> ``````````````````
>>

>> Radical pro-Palestinian mob wearing face coverings destroy Israeli flag
>> in NYC, screaming 'we're going to kill them all!' and blaming the Jewish
>> state for provoking Hamas' terror attacks which have left at least 900
>> Israelis dead
>>
>> Pro-Palestine and pro-Israel crowds gathered in Manhattan on Monday
>> for the second day in a row
>> A group of pro-Palestine activists, their faces covered by
>> keffiyehs, ripped up the Israeli flag
>> 'We're going to kill them all! You better leave our country!'
>> yelled one Palestinian, and a pro-Israel man yelled back: 'They all need
>> to die now!'
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12612951/new-york-city-manhattan-palestinian-rally-israeli-rally-flag-attacked.html
>> --
>> Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
>> light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<ug3ueq$2kv$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11167&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11167

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:34:34 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:34 UTC

In article <FJdVM.28006$0UVe.4724@fx17.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>> That this sub-human filth dare to behave like that, in NYC of all
>> places, is yet more evidence to the depth we've fallen to, as a
>> nation.
>>
>> Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

> Same going on in Sydney & London.
> Any place thst we let this muslim contagion spread will see the same -
> And its easy to see why countries like Egypt and Turkey are glad to play
> them lip service and send donations, but will have no part at all in
> hosting them in any way, as we are stupid enough to do.
> I think Lebanon learned that lesson years ago when they turned their
> prosperous, lush country into a fetid war zone.
>
> As far as spraying them with bullets, that is a Nazi like thing to say.

Only if it was based solely on race/color/religion, but I was referring
to the demonstrators.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
happy to see it take place.

BTW, do you also recall "Happy's" tough talk along the lines of "we[LOL!]
killed fascists during the war, and we can do it again", etc.?

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010210238.00003c98@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11174&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11174

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:02:38 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 20:02 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:04:02 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:
> > That this sub-human filth dare to behave like that, in NYC of all
> > places, is yet more evidence to the depth we've fallen to, as a
> > nation.
> >
> > Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.
>
> As far as spraying them with bullets, that is a Nazi like thing to
> say.

At least that's something we both agree upon.

Re: Smelly ragheads rally for grandma kidnappers in NYC

<20231010210813.000045a4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11175&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11175

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:08:13 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 20:08 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:34:34 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
> happy to see it take place.

And you keep calling me evil simply because I didn't have a problem with the "Barron Trump may become the first home-schooled shooter" joke.

You are the sick fuck who says you would be happy to see people murdered.

You are the one who is evil.

And a fucking hypocrite when complaining that members of Hamas express the same sentiments as you.

I said it was going to be a festival of hypocrisy and you appear to be its leading star so far.