From: jon...@nospam.cn (Jon)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: Washing machine deficiency
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 18:57:34 -0000
 by: Jon - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 18:57 UTC

"www.GymRatZ.co.uk" <noreply@where.cron> wrote in message
news:ulhutu$1vfir$1@dont-email.me...
> On 06/11/2023 15:51, Theo wrote:
>
>>> ebac make and sell washing m/c's that can have hot and
>>> cold input. I have posted this before, but for some reason
>>> ebac don't seem to market them very well and few white
>>> goods dealers seem to be aware of them.
>>
>> Are they any good? I see various 'buy British' marketing but wonder how
>> they compare with the competition.
>
> On their Facebook adverts there seems to be an overly high percentage of
> comments about the spin speed being super sensitive.
>
> Ebac say the spin speed always reduces to prevent damage from an uneven
> load but to me it might appear their drum balance sensors might be too
> cautious and/or their drum suspension and concrete counterbalance might
> not be beefy enough as so many people say their washing comes out wet.
>
> That said, if I had to replace the Hotpoint bought for my mother and now
> in use at home (and so far very good) or the Miele which must be 15 years
> old now any unlikely to need replacing for a long time, I would be tempted
> to give the hot-fill Ebac machie a go as the home W/Machine sits right
> next to the thermal store so only about 1500mm of 22mm pipe between the
> two.
>
> :)

Your SSD won't have that problem.

Re: Washing machine deficiency

<uljgi6$2ania$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=111555&group=uk.d-i-y#111555

From: nos...@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:36:52 -0500
 by: Paul - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 06:36 UTC

On 12/15/2023 1:57 PM, Jon wrote:

>>> Are they any good?  I see various 'buy British' marketing but wonder how
>>> they compare with the competition.
>>
>> On their Facebook adverts there seems to be an overly high percentage of comments about the spin speed being super sensitive.
>>
>> Ebac say the spin speed always reduces to prevent damage from an uneven load but to me it might appear their drum balance sensors might be too cautious and/or their drum suspension and concrete counterbalance might not be beefy enough as so many people say their washing comes out wet.
>>
>> That said, if I had to replace the Hotpoint bought for my mother and now in use at home (and so far very good) or the Miele which must be 15 years old now any unlikely to need replacing for a long time, I would be tempted to give the hot-fill Ebac machie a go as the home W/Machine sits right next to the thermal store so only about 1500mm of 22mm pipe between the two.
>>
>> :)
>
> Your SSD won't have that problem.

Your news client, Jon, seems incapable of handling the character
set of the message you are replying to. It seems to have destroyed
the References: line. This will cause threading problems, if anyone
replies to you.

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Culi7j1%24214k1%241%40dont-email.me%3E

This is the message you are replying to.

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Culhutu%241vfir%241%40dont-email.me%3E

This is how you are crafting your reply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTF-7

"UTF-7 (7-bit Unicode Transformation Format) is an obsolete variable-length
character encoding for representing Unicode text using a stream of ASCII characters.

It was originally intended to provide a means of encoding Unicode text for
use in Internet E-mail messages that was more efficient than the combination
of UTF-8 with quoted-printable."

Paul