From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hamas co-founder warns that Israel is just the beginning: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:07:46 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:07 UTC

Look at this donkey. Not a "minor figure"; again, a Hamas co-founder.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

Re: Hamas co-founder warns that Israel is just the beginning: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

<20231010150957.000062a7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11161&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11161

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hamas co-founder warns that Israel is just the beginning: "The
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:09:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:09 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:07:46 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Look at this donkey. Not a "minor figure"; again, a Hamas co-founder.
>
> https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

"502 Bad Gateway"

But other propaganda is available.

Lt. Gen. William G. "Jerry" Boykin repeatedly claimed the War on Terror was a religious war between Christians and evil, as others also did, even while Bush and the White House tried to pretend it wasn't.

It should not be surprising that others frame their disputes and conflicts in much the same way.

I doubt there is a party to a dispute or conflict who doesn't believe god is on their side, will smite down their enemies, believes the eradication of their enemies will secure them peace, should be the goal.

Pogroms and genocides are nothing new. Israel has often been a victim of those and, with her recent lurch to the right, appears to have now decided to become an instigator as well.

Re: Hamas co-founder warns that Israel is just the beginning: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

<ug3mlf$l8i$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11162&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11162

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:21 UTC

In article <20231010150957.000062a7@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> Look at this donkey. Not a "minor figure"; again, a Hamas co-founder.
>>
>> https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

> "502 Bad Gateway"

Try again, of just Google "Mahmoud al-Zahar" and "The entire planet will
be under our law".

This other Hamas donkey repeats the same message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY

Re: Hamas co-founder warns that Israel is just the beginning: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

<20231010203352.00001e68@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11170&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11170

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 20:33:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 19:33 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231010150957.000062a7@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Look at this donkey. Not a "minor figure"; again, a Hamas
> >> co-founder.
> >>
> >> https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9
>
> > "502 Bad Gateway"
>
> Try again, of just Google "Mahmoud al-Zahar" and "The entire planet
> will be under our law".

Now working. He's not the first to have said such things, and it's not just Muslims who have said it.

Re: Hamas co-founder warns that Israel is just the beginning: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

<20231010212005.00005294@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11176&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11176

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:20:05 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 20:20 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231010150957.000062a7@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Look at this donkey. Not a "minor figure"; again, a Hamas
> >> co-founder.
> >>
> >> https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9
>
> > "502 Bad Gateway"
>
> Try again, of just Google "Mahmoud al-Zahar" and "The entire planet
> will be under our law".

And what would be wrong with the planet under one rule of law ?

It seems you are playing the familiar propagandist game of twisting what was actually said and meant into what you want people to believe was said and meant.

So, I'll join you in encouraging people to and see and hear what they actually said.

Re: Hamas co-founder warns that Israel is just the beginning: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

<ug4e8f$tbg$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11177&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11177

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:04:15 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:04 UTC

In article <20231010212005.00005294@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> And what would be wrong with the planet under one rule of law ?

LOL. You ARE insane.

> It seems you are playing the familiar propagandist game of twisting
> what was actually said and meant into what you want people to believe
> was said and meant.

I quoted verbatim, and also provided a link to the actual words
of the filthy, rabid little donkey.

Re: Hamas co-founder warns that Israel is just the beginning: "The entire planet will be under our law, there will be no more Jews or Christian traitors."

<20231010223536.0000450d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11180&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11180

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 22:35:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:35 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:04:15 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231010212005.00005294@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > And what would be wrong with the planet under one rule of law ?
>
> LOL. You ARE insane.

That wasn't the question but why does asking that make me insane ?

Einstein wanted a world without borders, a single government, a single rule of law.

Are you going to tell me that Einstein is insane, that you are smarter than he was ?

The entire notion of the United Nations when created by America and the UK was to provide universally applicable laws.

America frequently acts as the world's policeman, applying her vision of law and order across the whole world.

You need to think before diving straight into demonisation. But why would you when you gleefully tell us that you would be happy with mass murder which you admit you know would be mass murder.

It's not me who is insane.