The way to a man's stomach is through his esophagus.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

SubjectAuthor
* The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.alvey
+* The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.Yosemite Sam
|`* The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.alvey
| +- The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.Yosemite Sam
| `- The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.Clocky
`* The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.keithr0
 +- The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.Noddy
 `* The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.alvey
  `- The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.keithr0

1
The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<dq3bzxxu181k.tm1uqtbzsbag.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11176&group=aus.cars#11176

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:09:17 +1000
 by: alvey - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 02:09 UTC

Note for Mexicans: Caboolture is keith territory.

https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA

alvey

Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<j6gn2qF8s97U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11179&group=aus.cars#11179

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:26:36 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 02:26 UTC

On 9/02/2022 1:09 pm, alvey wrote:
> Note for Mexicans: Caboolture is keith territory.
>
> https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA

what happened? mechanics say mercs aren't reliable cars. and it looks
like you never got the rear window spoiler refitted?

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by

Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<t4kzlfynyk0h.1as7k5lq21n8n.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11181&group=aus.cars#11181

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:53:36 +1000
 by: alvey - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 02:53 UTC

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:26:36 +1100, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> On 9/02/2022 1:09 pm, alvey wrote:
>> Note for Mexicans: Caboolture is keith territory.
>>
>> https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA
>>

> what happened?

It started to flash warnings about the coolant being excessively hot and to
"STOP now". Pulled into a handy servo and checked what I could, everything
seemed fine but leaving the servo it went into "Limp home" mode. This
didn't appeal as a good thing to do on the Pacific Highway so 'Hullo MB
Road Assist'. Preliminary word from the dealer is a faulty thermostat.

> mechanics say mercs aren't reliable cars.

Verbal opinions aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

> and it looks like you never got the rear window spoiler refitted?

It's there. Not all spoilers are designed by Suburu driving bogans you
know. The MB one is designed by fiends who want to ensure that your rear
window gets as dirty as possible.

alvey
Nice day for it though...

Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<j6gu2cFa68hU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11183&group=aus.cars#11183

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:25:48 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 04:25 UTC

On 9/02/2022 1:53 pm, alvey wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:26:36 +1100, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>
>> On 9/02/2022 1:09 pm, alvey wrote:
>>> Note for Mexicans: Caboolture is keith territory.
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA
>>>
>> what happened?
> It started to flash warnings about the coolant being excessively hot and to
> "STOP now". Pulled into a handy servo and checked what I could, everything
> seemed fine but leaving the servo it went into "Limp home" mode. This
> didn't appeal as a good thing to do on the Pacific Highway so 'Hullo MB
> Road Assist'. Preliminary word from the dealer is a faulty thermostat.
>
>> mechanics say mercs aren't reliable cars.
> Verbal opinions aren't worth the paper they're printed on.
>
>> and it looks like you never got the rear window spoiler refitted?
> It's there. Not all spoilers are designed by Suburu driving bogans you
> know. The MB one is designed by fiends who want to ensure that your rear
> window gets as dirty as possible.

LOL

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy

Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<stvgnk$520$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11185&group=aus.cars#11185

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:42:31 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 04:42 UTC

On 9/02/2022 10:53 am, alvey wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 13:26:36 +1100, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>
>> On 9/02/2022 1:09 pm, alvey wrote:
>>> Note for Mexicans: Caboolture is keith territory.
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA
>>>

>> what happened?
>
> It started to flash warnings about the coolant being excessively hot and to
> "STOP now". Pulled into a handy servo and checked what I could, everything
> seemed fine but leaving the servo it went into "Limp home" mode. This
> didn't appeal as a good thing to do on the Pacific Highway so 'Hullo MB
> Road Assist'. Preliminary word from the dealer is a faulty thermostat.
>
>> mechanics say mercs aren't reliable cars.
>
> Verbal opinions aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

But breaking down speaks volumes :-)

>> and it looks like you never got the rear window spoiler refitted?
>
> It's there. Not all spoilers are designed by Suburu driving bogans you
> know. The MB one is designed by fiends who want to ensure that your rear
> window gets as dirty as possible.

lol, yeah.

> alvey
> Nice day for it though...

Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<j6h3m8Fb2fhU3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11189&group=aus.cars#11189

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 16:01:45 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 06:01 UTC

On 9/02/2022 12:09 pm, alvey wrote:

> Note for Mexicans:

> Caboolture is keith territory.

You have no idea.

> https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA

An A series in it's natural territory - on a tow truck.

Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<stvpck$hd3$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11193&group=aus.cars#11193

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 18:10:11 +1100
 by: Noddy - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 07:10 UTC

On 9/02/2022 5:01 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 9/02/2022 12:09 pm, alvey wrote:
>>
>> Note for Mexicans:
>

>> Caboolture is keith territory.
>
> You have no idea.
>>
>> https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA
>
> An A series in it's natural territory - on a tow truck.

Lol :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<1un2az5e2fwu3.1pii2eelij596$.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11198&group=aus.cars#11198

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 18:13:09 +1000
 by: alvey - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 08:13 UTC

On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 16:01:45 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

> On 9/02/2022 12:09 pm, alvey wrote:
>>
>> Note for Mexicans:
>
>> Caboolture is keith territory.
>
> You have no idea.

Meh. It's all the same down there. Petty crooks, One Nationers and other
dregs.

>> https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA
>
> An A series in it's natural territory - on a tow truck.

You are *such* a small person keith.
Think about it jeanios. If I was at all concerned with what you and your
fellow drongoes thought then I wouldn't have put the pix up.

Anyhoo, a thermostat was the problem. Given the number of Merks in SEQ I'm
surprised that the part has to come from Melburgh.

alvey

Re: The Bad Vibes From Caboolture Did This.

<j6hgduFdgkvU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11202&group=aus.cars#11202

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 19:39:08 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 09:39 UTC

On 9/02/2022 6:13 pm, alvey wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 16:01:45 +1000, keithr0 wrote:
>
>> On 9/02/2022 12:09 pm, alvey wrote:
>>>
>>> Note for Mexicans:
>>
>>> Caboolture is keith territory.
>>
>> You have no idea.
>
> Meh. It's all the same down there. Petty crooks, One Nationers and other
> dregs.

And the Sunshine Coast is just a mass of posers, and unemployed surfers.

>>> https://imgur.com/ZHrGgNA
>>
>> An A series in it's natural territory - on a tow truck.
>
> You are *such* a small person keith.
>
> Think about it jeanios. If I was at all concerned with what you and your
> fellow drongoes thought then I wouldn't have put the pix up.

Ahh there there, it only hurts a little

> Anyhoo, a thermostat was the problem. Given the number of Merks in SEQ I'm
> surprised that the part has to come from Melburgh.

Yep SEQ is posers paradise, why would Merc dealers bother with service
when the posers are falling over themselves to buy one.