Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: BLM supports grandma kidnappers & infant murderers
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 21:52:38 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 01:52 UTC

I admit, I was somewhat naive.
I knew the imported sand niggers would support hamas no matter what, but
I thought just about everyone else would find common ground condemning
these stone age killers, I was wrong.

BLM ? The average black could not find Israel on a map to save their
lives, and know as much about history as I know about crocheting a
blanket blindfolded, why would they default to instantly defending baby
murdering zealots across the planet ?
They are stupid enough to think jews are white, and compared to the
swarthy palis, they are - So thats the 1st reason, they obviously always
side with darker skins.
Secondly, they, like the palis, are heavily brainwashed and will parrot
anything their left wing thought masters tell them to.

Thirdly, I think they deeply admire the zealots methods, and would love
to storm into white neighborhoods and kill every white man, woman and
child they could find - Make no mistake, we have a radicalized, self
pitying group of zealots right in our very midst.

``````````````

BLM Chicago goes on posting rampage as it doubles down on its support of
Palestine after issuing a sarcastic apology and deleting post using an
image of a paraglider similar to the Hamas terrorists

The group deleted the original post which showed a paraglider with
a Palestinian flag pointing out of his parachute
Following the removal of the post, the BLM account continued to
show its apathy for Israelis and - while apologizing - continued
perpetuating its stance
READ MORE: Follow Dailymail.com's LIVE blog on the Israel Palestine
conflict

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12619899/BLM-Chicago-heinous-pro-Hamas-post-response-apology.html

Re: BLM supports grandma kidnappers & infant murderers

<20231012182715.000079c6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11217&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11217

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 18:27:15 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:27 UTC

On Wed, 11 Oct 2023 21:52:38 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The average black could not find Israel on a map to save their lives

Research has shown that most White Americans couldn't even find America on a map to save their lives.

The Shithole States of America is a particularly ignorant country, inhabited by particularly ignorant Whet Americans.

Interesting, during America's War on Muslims, Brits invited to 'pin the name of the country on a border map of the Middle East' could name most of them, get most of the others right through deduction.