Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature. -- Rich Kulawiec

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

SubjectAuthor
* Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upLoose Cannon
 `* Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upThe Happy Hippy
  `* Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upLoose Cannon
   `* Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upThe Happy Hippy
    +* Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upLoose Cannon
    |`- Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upThe Happy Hippy
    `* Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upLoose Cannon
     `- Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks upThe Happy Hippy

1
Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<20231013230348.0000261d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11239&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11239

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 23:03:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 22:03 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67100374

<quotes>

Scotland's first minister has said Israel is "going too far" and that innocent civilians in Gaza can not simply be "collateral damage".

Humza Yousaf had earlier shared a video of his mother-in-law, Elizabeth El-Nakla, describing the situation on the ground.

Mr Yousaf added that it was important to share the video so people could see that his mother-in-law, like ordinary citizens of Gaza, had nothing to do with Hamas.

</quotes>

And that's the issue. No matter what anyone may think of Hamas, the collective punishment of Gazans, Palestinians, Muslims, others who have simply found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time cannot in any way be justified.

There are 2.2 million people forcibly trapped in Gaza by Israel, a huge number of them children, without food, without water, without homes, without electricity, without medicine, without access to medical treatment when needed.

Israel is demonstrating a complete lack of humanity. And the collective punishment she is engaged in is already against international law.

Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<ugcfuh$41t$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11240&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11240

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 22:22:09 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 22:22 UTC

Talk is cheap, but not one of the idiots who parrot the
"humanitarian" script can answer a simple question:

What would YOU do if your country is attacked by animals who
murder 1000 civilians, and then happily flee back to their
country, and hide among the population there?

We know the British solution: incinerate 500,000 civilians,
out of pure vengeance.

Shove THAT up your arse, nazoid piglet.

And oh - you still won't answer these, huh?

Do you condemn the neo-Nazi attitude of Hamas and the Palestinian
authority, which is even dominant in their education system?

Do you condemn their plan that Islam will rule the planet, "w/o any
Jews and Christian traitors"?

Well, little piggy?

Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<20231014125109.00000359@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11245&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11245

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 12:51:09 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 11:51 UTC

On Fri, 13 Oct 2023 22:22:09 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Talk is cheap, but not one of the idiots who parrot the
> "humanitarian" script can answer a simple question:

That's just more demonisation. It's to be expected from from a childish name-calling propagandising cunt like yourself. It's what you do.

> What would YOU do if your country is attacked by animals who
> murder 1000 civilians, and then happily flee back to their
> country, and hide among the population there?

First thing I would do is ask why they did it.

I would assess the reasoning for what they did, determine if it was an act of aggression or a retaliation or revenge for what my country had done.

I would decide what I though needed to be done after that.

> We know the British solution: incinerate 500,000 civilians,
> out of pure vengeance.

No, that's just more of your lies.

And to compare what Hamas has done to a global world war is quite ridiculous.

And let's not forget that, while Britain did engage in fire-bombings of civilians it was America who decided to nuke civilians in Hiroshima, and again in Nagasaki.

I does not surprise me at all that America unconditionally supports everything Israel does and Britain mostly goes along with it.

And it's no surprise that Israel behaves the same way as America and Britain have.

> Shove THAT up your arse, nazoid piglet.

You really are a tedious and childish name-calling cunt.

> And oh - you still won't answer these, huh?
>
> Do you condemn the neo-Nazi attitude of Hamas and the Palestinian
> authority, which is even dominant in their education system?

You mis-characterise Hamas and the Palestinians authority and I am not going to agree with your mis-characterisation, and will not condemn what is not correct, which is merely propaganda.

> Do you condemn their plan that Islam will rule the planet, "w/o any
> Jews and Christian traitors"?

You mis-characterise what Hamas plans and says and I am not going to agree with your mis-characterisation, and will not condemn what is not correct, which is merely propaganda.

> Well, little piggy?

Did I mention that you really are a tedious and childish name-calling cunt ?

Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<uge0gj$o2v$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11247&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11247

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 12:10:59 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 12:10 UTC

In article <20231014125109.00000359@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> What would YOU do if your country is attacked by animals who
>> murder 1000 civilians, and then happily flee back to their
>> country, and hide among the population there?

> First thing I would do is ask why they did it.

Really? That's the *first* thing you would do? LOL.

Anyway, again (sigh)...

They said it themselves: they are neo-Nazis *and* religious fanatics,
who dream of world conquest, in which only Islam would rule, "and
there will be no more Jews and Christian traitors".

But you will not, you cannot, admit to the plain truth. This is
because your only guiding principle is hatred of the West. Never
mind what the other side does, you will ignore/justify/excuse it.

> I would decide what I though needed to be done after that.

LOL.

>> We know the British solution: incinerate 500,000 civilians,
>> out of pure vengeance.

> No, that's just more of your lies.

Oh, we have a Dresden denier here!

> And let's not forget that, while Britain did engage in fire-bombings
> of civilians it was America who decided to nuke civilians in Hiroshima,
> and again in Nagasaki.

Pathetic attempt to shift the debate.

>> Do you condemn the neo-Nazi attitude of Hamas and the Palestinian
>> authority, which is even dominant in their education system?

> You mis-characterise Hamas and the Palestinians authority and I am
> not going to agree with your mis-characterisation, and will not condemn
> what is not correct, which is merely propaganda.

You're really insane, you know?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

>> Do you condemn their plan that Islam will rule the planet, "w/o any
>> Jews and Christian traitors"?

> You mis-characterise what Hamas plans and says

You're really insane, you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

It's like "debating" the dumbest Holocaust deniers.

Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<20231014135451.00003ed7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11250&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11250

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:54:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 12:54 UTC

On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 12:10:59 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231014125109.00000359@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> What would YOU do if your country is attacked by animals who
> >> murder 1000 civilians, and then happily flee back to their
> >> country, and hide among the population there?
>
> > First thing I would do is ask why they did it.
>
> Really? That's the *first* thing you would do? LOL.

Yes. And this demonstrates why it's pointless to argue with trolls and propagandists who simply won't accept the answer they are given.

> Anyway, again (sigh)...
>
> They said it themselves: they are neo-Nazis *and* religious fanatics,
> who dream of world conquest, in which only Islam would rule, "and
> there will be no more Jews and Christian traitors".

No, they didn't. That's simply your mis-characterisation of what was said. Just as you mis-characterised those saying "the teaching of maths is racist" as them climing "maths is racist" which they never did.

> But you will not, you cannot, admit to the plain truth.

It's not "the plain truth" it's the false truth you want people to believe in.

> This is
> because your only guiding principle is hatred of the West.

Just more demonisation and propaganda.

> > I would decide what I though needed to be done after that.
>
> LOL.

Again demonstrating why it's pointless to argue with trolls and propagandists.

> >> We know the British solution: incinerate 500,000 civilians,
> >> out of pure vengeance.
>
> > No, that's just more of your lies.
>
> Oh, we have a Dresden denier here!

I don't deny Dresden took place. It's your "out of pure vengeance" mis-characterisation which is false, a lie. And it is not factually correct that we incinerated 500,000 civilians in Dresden, making it another lie.

> > And let's not forget that, while Britain did engage in fire-bombings
> > of civilians it was America who decided to nuke civilians in
> > Hiroshima, and again in Nagasaki.
>
> Pathetic attempt to shift the debate.

Again demonstrating why it's pointless to argue with trolls and propagandists.

For propagandists, bringing in what Britain did during World War II is entirely acceptable but bringing in what America did in World War II is deemed a "Pathetic attempt to shift the debate".

It's how propagandists always seek to steer the debate.

In this festival of hypocrisy it is fine to label Britain's slaughter of innocent civilians as evil, but it's not acceptable to label America's slaughter of innocent civilians evil, and it won't be acceptable to label Israel's slaughter of innocents evil if they do enact their genocidal plans.

It would be extremely inconvenient if America, Britain and Israel were considered to be as evil as Hamas are said to be.

For the propagandists that's not so even when they themselves also consider murdering innocent civilians to be acceptable, are as evil as Hamas are said to be. They want us to believe it's only evil when those designated the Bad Guys do it.

Well, except when propagandists chooses to label Britain as evil, as bad as Hamas, in some sort of bizarre, twisted and convoluted argument.

Logic and rationality doesn't matter to propagandists, it's having you believe what they want you to believe which is their goal. Any means justifies the end.

They will run people round in circles to trick them into agreeing with them, will throw out all manner of demonisations, indulge in an endless deluge of childish name-calling, simply to try and make people agree with them.

> >> Do you condemn the neo-Nazi attitude of Hamas and the Palestinian
> >> authority, which is even dominant in their education system?
>
> > You mis-characterise Hamas and the Palestinians authority and I am
> > not going to agree with your mis-characterisation, and will not
> > condemn what is not correct, which is merely propaganda.
>
> You're really insane, you know?

You have made it very clear you are a demonising propagandist, a childish name-calling cunt.

> >> Do you condemn their plan that Islam will rule the planet, "w/o any
> >> Jews and Christian traitors"?
>
> > You mis-characterise what Hamas plans and says
>
> You're really insane, you know?

You have made it very clear you are a demonising propagandist, a childish name-calling cunt.

> It's like "debating" the dumbest Holocaust deniers.

You have made it very clear you are a demonising propagandist, a childish name-calling cunt.

Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<uge3or$tsv$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11251&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11251

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:06:35 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:06 UTC

In article <20231014135451.00003ed7@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> oinked:

[yawn]

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

British Army Colonel Richard Kemp, on Hamas' military tactics
"However, Hamas -- the enemy that they are fighting -- has been
trained extensively by Iran and by Hezbollah to fight among the
people, to use the civilian population in Gaza as a human shield;
and they factor -- they, Hamas factor in the usage of the civilian
population as a major part of their defensive plan. So even though,
as I say, Israel, the IDF is taking enormous steps -- and I could
tell you about some of those if you're interested -- to reduce
these civilian casualties it's impossible, it's impossible to stop
that happening when the enemy is using them as a shield."

Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<uge3uj$tsv$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11252&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11252

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:09:39 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:09 UTC

In article <20231014135451.00003ed7@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> And it is not factually correct that we incinerated 500,000
> civilians in Dresden, making it another lie.

I was referring to the overall number in Germany, dumbass.

Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<20231014144108.000054f4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11254&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11254

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 14:41:08 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:41 UTC

On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:06:35 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231014135451.00003ed7@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> oinked:
>
> [yawn]

Other propaganda is available.

I encourage everyone to read perspectives from all sides and come to their own conclusions.

But the real question at hand is whether Israel's response to the Al-Aqsa Flood operation is legitimate or not, whether acceptable or evil.

It seems to me that such a judgement is not dependent on history, or what others may have done, but simply whether one believes it is right to murder innocent men, women, children and babies.

You either believe it is right to murder innocent men, women, children and babies.

Or you don't.

It shouldn't be a hard question to answer.

Re: Elected 'nazoid piglet' speaks up

<20231014144941.00007a39@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11255&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11255

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 14:49:41 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:49 UTC

On Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:09:39 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231014135451.00003ed7@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > And it is not factually correct that we incinerated 500,000
> > civilians in Dresden, making it another lie.
>
> I was referring to the overall number in Germany, dumbass.

Oh dear, more childish name-calling.

And if I condemn our slaughter as evil you will again accuse me of supporting Hitler as you already have done.

But it's okay when you do it, not when I do it.

And you are still dodging the inconvenient truth that America murdered many thousands of innocent civilians when she nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

And you are the one who has explicitly said it's entirely acceptable to murder innocent civilians.

You are just a hypocritical propagandising trolling cunt.