From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: How Hamas works, what Hamas wants: 2
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:41:58 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:41 UTC

Butchering and abducting not only Israeli women and children,
but Nepali, Thai, and Filipino civilians:

At least 10 Nepali agriculture students were killed when the Hamas militants
stormed the Alumim kibbutz, an agrarian community near Gaza, and another Nepali
is missing, the country's ambassador to Israel told CNN.

Two Filipinos were also killed, according to the Philippines government.

At least 18 Thai nationals killed, 11 captured and taken to Gaza;

Shot point blank, abducted. No doubt that Happy's baby-murdering heroes
knew they are not Israelis nor Jews.

This is the sub-human filth which Sad "nazoid piglet" Happy roots for.

Shame.

Re: How Hamas works, what Hamas wants: 2

<20231017150453.000071a9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11353&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11353

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: How Hamas works, what Hamas wants: 2
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:04:53 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 14:04 UTC

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:41:58 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Butchering and abducting not only Israeli women and children,
> but Nepali, Thai, and Filipino civilians:

Is slaughtering foreign innocent civilians worse than slaughtering native innocent civilians ?

I am not sure it is, but if it is so, Israel has been slaughtering foreign innocent civilians in Gaza who have no affiliation to Hamas at all.

Does that make Israel even more evil than people thought Israel was. I guess so.

> This is the sub-human filth which Sad "nazoid piglet" Happy roots for.

No, I am not rooting for Hamas, that's another of your propaganda lies and your tedious demonising and childish name-calling is just more of the same.