From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: White American murders Muslim child
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 22:38:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 21:38 UTC

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-71-charged-murder-hate-crimes-stabbing-death/story?id=103999857

<quotes>

An Illinois man was charged with stabbing a 6-year-old Muslim boy to death and seriously injuring his mother in what police said was a hate crime linked to the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Middle East.

Joseph Czuba allegedly stabbed the boy 26 times with a "military-style knife" and his mother more than a dozen in the incident, which President Joe Biden said "shocked and sickened" him.

"As Americans, we must come together and reject Islamophobia and all forms of bigotry and hatred. I have said repeatedly that I will not be silent in the face of hate. We must be unequivocal. There is no place in America for hate against anyone".

</quotes>

I'm surprised Biden is shocked and sickened as he doesn't have any problem with Israel murdering thousands of innocent people, says he stands by what they are doing.

He's another leading star in this festival of hypocrisy.