From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Janet cheating wife
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 23:32:17 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 12:32 UTC

This story is true and was written by a lady who is American but has been
living in London for a number of years with her husband James. In her other
stories, she had changed James' name to William, but she decided to use
his real name in this story. Janet is in her fifties, but has the sexual
desire
of a horny teenager. She loves to fuck, especially with men she's never met.
We hope you enjoy her latest adventure.

Cheating Wife as told by Janet.....

Just weeks ago I never would have thought of blatantly cheating on my
husband. Now it has become an obsession. Oh, I cheated before but did so
in a clandestine manner but recently I've been obsessed to find more
creative
and dangerous ways of having illicit liaisons with him nearby.

It began as I was sitting on my Lover's lap in reverse cowboy position with
his cock fully imbedded in my wet, juicy bare cunt. He reached for my cell
and asked me to call my husband, telling me to put it on speaker. As I
talked to my husband, he fondled my tits, tugged my nipples, rubbed my clit
and nuzzled my neck while listening to my private conversation. Shortly
after
the call ended, I exploded into the most massive orgasm I have ever had!

I was hooked.

On the Saturday before Christmas my boss, who incidentally is also my
aforementioned Lover, invited my husband and I to a Christmas party he was
throwing for his customers and select friends. For the party, he bought
me a
long backless red gown with a halter top and plunging neck line that fit
tightly
to my hip and then fell loosely down. He also purchased matching shoes and
made an appointment for my hair and nails to be done. His final
instructions
were that I was not to wear a bra or panties; wear nothing but the dress
and
shoes.....although he did send a cape to wear over it to ward off the
chilly
London winter.

When we left our flat, I was wearing the cape so my husband did not see the
dress. The first time he saw it was at the cloak check room at the
restaurant.
He was kind enough to say how beautiful I looked but added that it was
quite
revealing. I said, "I know and it feels delicious," and left it at that.

I introduced James to Tom, my lover who salaciously eyed me and then made
it a point to introduce James and me to quite a few of his associates.
Finally
he teamed James up with a couple of cronies that were ex-military and
history
buffs as is my husband. It wasn't long before they were fully engaged in an
animated discussion of the 100 Years War or some such thing. Tom took the
opportunity to whisk me away and introduce me to some of his special
friends.

The interesting thing about Tom is that he is willing to share me. In
concert
with another of my Lovers from the USA, the two scheme together to provide
unique and ample opportunities to explore and develop my sexuality. Under
their tutelage, I have recently visited a glory hole, and, I'm almost
embarrassed
to say, went back a few more times. Tom also indulged me with a delightful
gangbang. In fact, they both seem to enjoy that I take numerous strange
lovers, as do I. Thus I knew that something was in store for this evening.

Tom was positively delighted in my appearance. My dress felt wonderfully
sexy and Tom was especially taken in by my appearance. After taking me
on the rounds, I was directed into a small private club room. I could see
James' back through the glass doors, engaged with his new found friends.

That view was soon obscured as five men gathered about me and sat me in
a straight-back dining chair in the middle of them. It was soon obvious
that
I was to give them all head and I delighted at the prospect. I held the
man to
my right and took the cock head of the man to my left in my mouth. I do
truly
enjoy sucking a cock! And my lovers have made me appreciate the true
excitement of sucking or fucking new cocks within moments of meeting the
men.

Before long I was holding two cocks and sucking one and then even had two
in my mouth at one time, which was a first for me. As I made the rounds,
Tom
handed me a glass and instructed me and the men that they were to cum in
the glass. At first I was disappointed because I was ready to eat all
their cum,
but soon understood that I would be more amply rewarded. I then
concentrated
one at a time to bring them off, working their shafts and balls with one
hand
and my mouth around the tender head.

When they began to cum, I tilted the glass to capture their seed and milked
their shafts. It was not only pleasurable, but highly erotic to watch
close-up as
they spewed their seed into the glass, to feel the power of their
ejaculation
pulsate through my hand and watch their faces agonize in the pleasure of
their orgasm. Tom did indulge me and allow me the favor of sucking the last
remaining drops into my mouth, savoring a bit of their individual favors.

Thusly I brought off all five of my men so that my glass contained a
healthy
amount of their semen. As Tom gathered a few others to watch the grand
finale, I noticed a few drops of errant sperm had spotted my dress. I
felt totally
slutty and whorish as the men watched in rapt anticipation of my
drinking their
personal gift. I couldn't help but smile at the pleasure they were
getting and for
that which I was about to receive.

At first some of the watery separation crossed my lips. I stopped and
tasted
that a bit, licking my lips and grinning as I swallowed it. The next
helping of
fresh semen came in a rather larger accumulation, sliding into my mouth in
a slimy salty mass. As I captured it, one string fell down my lips and onto
my chin where it hung for a bit before falling down my cleavage. The
balance
I held in my mouth, savoring the flavor and smiling at the men, showing my
appreciation for their special treat.

I showed them the semen held in my mouth and watched them as I swirled
it about, their eyes glued to my mouth, wide eyed in sexual intensity.
When I
was sure I had proved that I enjoyed the taste, I then swallowed,
closing my
eyes and purring at the delight of the taste and their appreciation.

I then wanted drain the glass a bit but Tom stopped me and told me to bring
it to the bar. There he added a jigger of ouzo, some water and ice and
stirred
it about making a frothy milky mixture that Tom called a, "Seaman's
Delight".
And delightful it was! I tasted a bit and the licorice flavor combined
with the
salty flavor of the semen made a wonderful combination of flavors. I
mean this
very sincerely that it tasted exceptionally good! Tom then said I was to
join
James and the party with drink in hand.

James introduced me to a few of his new cronies and asked me what I was
drinking. I told him it was something Tom had made called a, "Seaman's
Delight". I told him it was ouzo with salt, much like a margarita and he
was
content with that.

Later I was introduced to another man that took me to a private corner, out
of sight of the other guests. He lifted my loose dress, bent me over and
fucked me from behind a bit before placing his cock in my arse and giving
me a rousing good ass fucking. He came deep in my ass filling it entirely.
As is my preferred custom, I turned round, dropped to my knees and licked
his prick clean of the residue of my ass and his sperm, delighting my
tongue
once more. Now I had cum in my ass and in my tummy as the party went on.
I was a happy and proud cunt!

As the evening wore on, Tom arranged for two more separate men to fuck me,
all with my husband no more than a few steps away. In both cases, the men
fucked my cunt straight on with my back to the wall and my dress bunched
about my waist. The second man gave me a right good humping in full view of
two other men. Despite my efforts to hold it in, semen had run down and out
of my ass and cunt along my inner thighs. As I walked and stood about, the
wetness intensified my sexual desire.

Even though it was early, James felt we should leave and sought out Tom to
bid adieu. Tom was gracious but asked for a few more minutes as there were
a few more people he wanted me to meet. Instead, Tom took me into a
private office and began to kiss me and hold me tightly, telling me he
wanted
to fuck me just before I left with James....that he wanted his fresh cum
inside
me and above all, that I was to leave the cum inside me and let it dry
in and
on me. If James saw it and asked me about it, I was to tell him that a man
fucked me and see what happens.

As Tom told me this, my legs were wrapped about his bare bottom pulling
him inside me. He was smashing and squeezing my right tit and nipple that
he had extracted from my dress and fucking me for all he was worth. We
came hard together.

Tom produces a lot of semen and tonight it was especially abundant,
flooding my cunt thoroughly. I held him inside me and we kissed and talked
until he fell away. I remained on my back with my legs held high asking him
to feed me his flaccid member so I could clean it off. I watched his
smiling
face he stroked my hair appreciatively while I tenderly sucked him and
cleaned his wonderful tool.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Janet cheating wife

<t13227$4ng$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11298&group=aus.politics#11298

From: LNPtroll...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Janet cheating wife
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 09:45:28 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 22:45 UTC

On 18/03/2022 11:32 pm, Fake Fran wrote some shit so here is different
Off Topic reading
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.rec.gardening/c/_h1OFTDxWSY/m/9h9538jLoa0J

Re: Janet cheating wife

<XnsAE5FCF0A5E33notyalckramgmailcorn@46.165.242.75>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11349&group=aus.politics#11349

Followup: alt.idiots
From: notyalck...@gmail.corn (R. Mark Clayton)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 20:21:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: R. Mark Clayton - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 20:21 UTC

Fran <LNPtrollbust1@loonynutters.com> wrote in news:t13227$4ng$1@dont-
email.me:

> On 18/03/2022 11:32 pm, Fake Fran wrote some shit so here is different
> Off Topic reading
> https://groups.google.com/g/uk.rec.gardening/c/_h1OFTDxWSY/m/9h9538jLoa0J

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%
3Cn0p28517ssq4v2gci9b5p1tkeksr9s30h1%404ax.com%3E

http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3C31ogd3.h0c.19.1%
40news.alt.net%3E

Crossposted to five groups by altopia trolls. It's a wind up.
Keep digging, doofus