From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: How the sub-human Hamas filth treat their own people
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 13:39:13 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 13:39 UTC

As if using them as human shields, torturing and murdering everyone
who dares to protest against their barbaric rule, are not bad enough:

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/04/world/africa/04iht-mideast.4.19933553.html

UN says Hamas stole aid intended for Gazans

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency, which provides assistance to
Palestinian refugees, said Wednesday that the Hamas police force in Gaza
had seized aid supplies intended for the desperately needy from a distribution
store in a Gaza refugee camp, signaling tensions between the agency and the
Islamic rulers of the Palestinian enclave.

Re: How the sub-human Hamas filth treat their own people

<20231016222553.000023b9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11341&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11341

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 22:25:53 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 21:25 UTC

On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 13:39:13 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> As if using them as human shields, torturing and murdering everyone
> who dares to protest against their barbaric rule, are not bad enough:

Other propaganda is available.

Why is Israel killing those you call "human shields", including Israeli hostages taken by Hamas ?

If that's not a case of Israel killing innocent people I don't know what is.

Re: How the sub-human Hamas filth treat their own people

<ugkhsn$m28$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11343&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11343

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 23:44:23 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 23:44 UTC

In article <20231016222553.000023b9@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> As if using them as human shields, torturing and murdering everyone
>> who dares to protest against their barbaric rule, are not bad enough:

> Other propaganda is available.

Stop denying reality, moron.

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Gaza: Palestinians tortured, summarily killed by Hamas forces
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/05/gaza-palestinians-tortured-summarily-killed-by-hamas-forces-during-2014-conflict/

> Why is Israel killing those you call "human shields",

You can't be this stupid. First, Israel has done its best to avoid
hitting human shields; unlike you people, Israel didn't go and
incinerate entire cities, with the goal of killing as many
civilians as possible. Dropping leaflets, warning short before
attacking, etc. etc. Were they always 100% justified? Of course
not, no one is, during wars. Certainly not you people - shall I
repost a small sample of your war crimes? You're far worse than
Israel, and you committed these crimes thousands of miles from
your borders, against nations which posed no threat to you.

And again, the question you cannot answer:

What would YOU do if your country was invaded by animals who
murdered 1,000 civilians, including women and children, took
women, children, and elderly as hostages, and then happily
ran back and hid among their civilian population?

Oh, sure "I'd first try to understand"... moron.

Re: How the sub-human Hamas filth treat their own people

<20231017013946.00003cf6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11344&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11344

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 01:39:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 00:39 UTC

On Mon, 16 Oct 2023 23:44:23 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231016222553.000023b9@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
> >
> > Other propaganda is available.
>
> Stop denying reality, moron.

There isn't any other propaganda available, not even anti-Israel propaganda ?

You are a fucking idiot.

> And again, the question you cannot answer:
>
> What would YOU do if your country was invaded by animals who
> murdered 1,000 civilians, including women and children, took
> women, children, and elderly as hostages, and then happily
> ran back and hid among their civilian population?

It is a verifiable lie to say I cannot answer. It is a question you have asked four times, and this is the fourth time I have answered -

First thing I would do is ask why they did it.

I would assess the reasoning for what they did, determine if it was an act of aggression or a retaliation or revenge for what my country had done.

I would decide what I thought needed to be done after that.

And do you remember this -

> I *did* warn you about my superior memory, did I not?

It can't be much of a superior memory when you can't remember the same reply to three previous askings of the question and you must be superiorly retarded if you expect to get a different answer every time you ask.

It just proves how much a troll you are. You are just like every other fascist who won't accept anything you don't like, don't want to hear.

The only thing you are superior at is being a lying, trolling, propagandist cunt.

Re: How the sub-human Hamas filth treat their own people

<ugm1a2$ijd$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11351&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11351

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 13:13:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 13:13 UTC

In article <20231017013946.00003cf6@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> Stop denying reality, moron.

> There isn't any other propaganda available, not even anti-Israel propaganda ?

It's not propaganda, nazoid piglet. Long and detailed reports,
with a lot of evidence. You may keep deleting them, but they
will not go away. And this is just a sample.

Report on Hamas' use of human shields in Gaza
https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Gaza: Palestinians tortured, summarily killed by Hamas forces
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/05/gaza-palestinians-tortured-summarily-killed-by-hamas-forces-during-2014-conflict/

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

Hamas' dream of world conquest and Islamic rule over the
entire planet, w/o any "Jews or Christian traitors"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0Gz7XOuKY
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304?dicbo=v2-6NXz5D9

But just like the nazoid baby killers you admire, and just like
Holocaust deniers, you simply ignore it all, and reply with your
moronic one-liner above.

And as with Holocaust deniers, there's no use "debating" you, and
it's not necessary: all one has to do is post the facts.

You're the scum of the earth. But then, this was clear after the
first time you said that ten year olds are "fair game". And you
deny that you hate children...

Tell THAT to the crowd at the car sale you went to, or whatever
it was (assuming you didn't invent the story), and let's see how
many of them spit in your face.

You are a moron, a sadist, a sociopath, and a liar. No wonder
you admire and justify baby killers.

Now fuck off. You make every decent human being puke. I bet you
have no friends, oh wait, maybe kiddie porn peddlers.

Re: How the sub-human Hamas filth treat their own people

<20231017150716.000005f9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11354&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11354

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:07:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 14:07 UTC

On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 13:13:38 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231017013946.00003cf6@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> Stop denying reality, moron.
>
> > There isn't any other propaganda available, not even anti-Israel
> > propaganda ?
>
> It's not propaganda, nazoid piglet.

That's what a propagandist would say. Their other tactics are tedious demonisation and name-calling.

It's what propagandists do.

Re: How the sub-human Hamas filth treat their own people

<20231017171707.00001bed@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11358&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11358

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 17:17:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 16:17 UTC

On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 13:13:38 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231017013946.00003cf6@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> Stop denying reality, moron.
>
> > There isn't any other propaganda available, not even anti-Israel
> > propaganda ?
>
> It's not propaganda, nazoid piglet.

Which simply shows just how ignorant you are despite your passion for indulging in mental masturbation, though I suppose your compulsive and repetitive childish name-calling had already proven that -

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/propaganda

<quote>

propaganda

information, ideas, opinions, or images, often only giving one part of an argument, that are broadcast, published, or in some other way spread with the intention of influencing people's opinions

</quote>

That's what you are doing, it's what all propagandists do.